Pretty girls are in short supply in Maine.
We have many moose in Maine...and often the ladies look like a moose.
Several Maine Sex jokes:
What do you call a pretty girl in Maine? A tourist.
What is a Maine girl good for? Heat in the winter and shade in the summer.
What do you call a virgin in Aroostok County? A girl that can run faster than her father.
but then again.......
99% of the girls in Maine are pretty - but the other 1% go to the University of Maine.
Sample Maine personal add:
Wanted: lady with boat who can cut bait and lay traps. Please send photo of boat.