Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1

    Body Care at Hotel Galadari, Colombo

    As a result of information provided at WSG, I decided to pay a visit to the body care spa at the Hotel Galadari. ( A five Star Hotel in Colombo). It is located next to the pool on the first floor, down a long corridor. On the left, just before you reach the pool is the health club, with its attendant sitting at a desk. On the right is the door you want, with a sign saying 'Foreigners Only". The reception desk is visible inside.

    The fee is LKR 6,000 (about US$60) for an hour and a half. You pay an older woman at the front desk and she takes you to one of about five or six rooms at the back, each with a massage table, and room for a bath.

    While I was undressing there was a light tap at the door and a pretty mid-twenties Thai girl entered, and greeted me, including a light kiss on the lips. She wore shorts and a t-shirt. She did not speak a lot of English, but was able to communicate enough. When I was ready, she took me to the bathroom. I sat on a chair while she ran warm water from a spray nozzle over me, and then soaped me very thoroughly with her hands and a sponge. I very much enjoy a body shampoo lying on a table. However they do not have such…but that was the only thing they were missing. After that into the tub. She knelt beside it and washed the soapy foam off, making sure that her fingers were between my legs for enough time to get me erect, and let me know that there were pleasures ahead.

    After I stepped out of the tub, she knelt and dried me off. Then to the table for the massage.

    For the next hour, she gave me probably the best Thai massage I have ever had, with lots of pressing, stretching of muscles, cracking of joints etc. She had her shorts and the t-shirt on. There were little sensual hints occasionally as well.

    She then asked if I would like her to undress and rub her body on me. Her English was limited, but I understood and of course I did! She undressed where I could watch, and put her hair up. Small breasts, with dark prominent nipples. Nice little body and a very pretty bum. She used a squirt bottle to cover my back and legs with a scented soap, nice and slippery. Then for the next, I didn’t keep track of the time she had my full attention. Her tight little breasts on my legs and then my back. Her mound pressed against my bum. Her fingers slipping over my back, over my bum. In between my legs to stroke my testicles and my erect cock. Lying on my back then she turned me over and gave my front the same treatment. The feeling of her slippery bum cheeks in my hands especially excited me and she didn’t object when my fingers were between her cheeks either. Although I did not try to slip a finger inside her rear entrance. Somewhere in this, with one of her hand on my testicles, or pressing at the base of my cock, and her other hand stroking me….I could hold it no longer and looking up at her face…I spurted.

    There was another short bath after that, and I tipped her and left, enveloped in a warm, comfortable glow. Back at the hotel, I slept very well indeed.
    Last edited by Bob_Harms; 05-06-2005 at 09:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4
     
    The same mamasan has opened a new place at the Juliana Hotel on Galle Road near the Colpetty junction. Price is Rs. 5,000 (approx USD 50). Take the lift to the third floor and walk up a flight of stairs to the health CLub.

    Same MO as Galadari however most girls there finish you off with a Bare back BJ !!!!!

  3. #3

    Juliana Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by kapila_sc
    The same mamasan has opened a new place at the Juliana Hotel on Galle Road near the Colpetty junction. Price is Rs. 5,000 (approx USD 50). Take the lift to the third floor and walk up a flight of stairs to the health CLub.

    Same MO as Galadari however most girls there finish you off with a Bare back BJ !!!!!
    I took time for a visit to the Juliana's health club. Your information about price is accurate. The decor is a bit nicer than the Galadari since it is all-new. The massage was the same. And, as you predicted, for the finale, she knelt between my legs and used her mouth. A VERY pleasant 90 minutes!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
     
    Anyone can give advice and details to get a chick for two or three days? thanks

  5. #5
    Dark lord of the Sith
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    239
     

    Query

    Dear punters, are you sure it is the same mamasan in Galadari who has opended the Juliana hotel massage joint OR is it the Blue-moon operation that has shifted ?
    Thanks, C.Perv.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    226
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Colombo pervert
    Dear punters, are you sure it is the same mamasan in Galadari who has opended the Juliana hotel massage joint OR is it the Blue-moon operation that has shifted ?
    Thanks, C.Perv.

    Galadari MP and Juliana MP are operated by the same person. In fact the entire Juliana Hotel is operated by the person who operates Galadari MP.

    Ryann

  7. #7
    I have now made several visits and seen three different girls at the Galadari. With one in particular, things are becoming very sensual!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    22
     

    More than massage...

    Hi Bob, glad to hear things are going well at Galadari. Are the girls going beyond HJ? keen to know..

  9. #9
    Dark lord of the Sith
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    239
     

    Birthday party.........

    Though I no longer go there, I have some unforgettable memories of the Galadari !

    My 30th birthday was at the Massage.
    Lights dimmed to sexy levels, thai music on the backgroud and myself in a hot foamy tub with sweety 26 doing body to body massage in the tub. She was so thoughtful she even gave me a t-shirt and perfume (I still have it to remember her) as presents. Then it was ........ and us in ninth heaven.

    Well worth your money.

    Tip:- act as if you are a Non-sri lankan (being a Singaporean is nice) cos they are scared that the news of the services (or extensions of services) will leak through us resulting in complications.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    22
     
    Hey fellow-mongers, went to Juliana this evening. After climbing flight of stairs on the 3rd floor reached the "Health Center" . They have a notice stating they are closed until further notice!! I thought, "this cant be, there must be some special room for regulars or something." Opposite to the Health center door there was a door marked "staff only". Since it was open I went right in and since I could hear voices made my way to a hall and then a room to the right where the voices were coming from. I swear what I am saying next is the truth. This largish room was filled with about 25 girls, white, thai, chinese looking all spread out on the floor sitting on their sleeping bags! It was nearly like "slave-labor" condition. But in seconds there was a thai looking woman with panic in her eyes ushering me out of the area and telling me that they were closed and I should go to Galadari. I asked her if they were closed "forever." She said they would "probably" be open after a week. So punters, don't waste your time going to Juliana during the next couple of days.

    I finally landed up in Galdari and it was all that was promised and more I was very pleased with service. Detailed report with pix, later But before that I did a detour at Liberty. Mamasan nearly threw me out of the place! I just asked her if there was some crackdown since Juliana is closed and the security at her front door was giving extra hassle. She thought I was a cop or something. She asked me if I was there before, I answered in the affirmative. She then asked me what her name was! I told her she wasn't there when I visited. Then she asked me what business I had at her place, I told her I would like to get a russian. She said, yes we have good russian, come with me and basically told the security guy at the elevators to show me to the basement. I am flumoxed! I behaved like a gentleman throughout but she doesnt want my business. I didn't think much of her wares anyways, but now I have less reason to go back. Happy mongering!

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    colombo
    Posts
    9
     

    Juliana

    Hello there,
    DIckbor
    sorry about your experiance,you should have read the other forum ,
    there the word is out about juliana,the police have raided it,it seems that the girls didnt have permits and visa's,the situation in sri lanka is bleak,i also herd that all the chinese joints and local brothels were also raided,its okay fro minister's to enjoy the places,once they are fed up they raid these places.
    although the girls are good looking,and the rooms are spacious,comfertable they are worked like slaves from 1.30 p.m to 4.30 a.m,thats why some of them want to go back to thailand,on my visits i noticed this,the girls were having bottled water in our rooms which are provided for customers which made me belive that they are not looked after,one of them nikki pleaded that she was hungry(that she hadn't had lunch,this was at around 3.30 p.m)
    i really feel sorrry,they are trapped in sri lanka they cant get out of the country as they are young,the korean owner who owns the galadari also is a real bastard,i agree some girls do extra Like NALLI who does sex for additional 3000/= but just to get out of the place.they really dont like there work,unlike the other chinese joint most of them are not thai,they are chinese,korean etc..PURE EXPLOITATION,TKC
    ABU MUZAB AL ZHARQAWI

  12. #12
    Dark lord of the Sith
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    239
     

    bastard koreans

    Quote Originally Posted by abumuzab
    Hello there,
    DIckbor
    sorry about your experiance,you should have read the other forum ,
    there the word is out about juliana,the police have raided it,it seems that the girls didnt have permits and visa's,the situation in sri lanka is bleak,i also herd that all the chinese joints and local brothels were also raided,its okay fro minister's to enjoy the places,once they are fed up they raid these places.
    although the girls are good looking,and the rooms are spacious,comfertable they are worked like slaves from 1.30 p.m to 4.30 a.m,thats why some of them want to go back to thailand,on my visits i noticed this,the girls were having bottled water in our rooms which are provided for customers which made me belive that they are not looked after,one of them nikki pleaded that she was hungry(that she hadn't had lunch,this was at around 3.30 p.m)
    i really feel sorrry,they are trapped in sri lanka they cant get out of the country as they are young,the korean owner who owns the galadari also is a real bastard,i agree some girls do extra Like NALLI who does sex for additional 3000/= but just to get out of the place.they really dont like there work,unlike the other chinese joint most of them are not thai,they are chinese,korean etc..PURE EXPLOITATION,TKC
    ABU MUZAB AL ZHARQAWI
    Do you know that some times these korean bastards dont even pay these girls? I personally knew one who I later met with in LOS who was paid only half the promised money by the korean owner Mr.Kim. They have a deal that the girls get paid at the end of thier term. No advance payments so they can rip them off. Yes the working conditions are slave labour and from what I was told 10 am from 4 am.

    In a way 'it is a good thing' that the Police (pigs anyway) are stopping this wicked thing.

    In that way the Ruskies here are treated like professional workers. God bless .......... san and a thousand curses on Mr.Kim and his wicked mamasan.

  13. #13

    Looking Forward to Your Report!

    I am very much looking forward to what you refer to as your 'detailed report with pics'!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by dikbor
    Hey fellow-mongers, went to Juliana this evening. After climbing flight of stairs on the 3rd floor reached the "Health Center" . They have a notice stating they are closed until further notice!! I thought, "this cant be, there must be some special room for regulars or something." Opposite to the Health center door there was a door marked "staff only". Since it was open I went right in and since I could hear voices made my way to a hall and then a room to the right where the voices were coming from. I swear what I am saying next is the truth. This largish room was filled with about 25 girls, white, thai, chinese looking all spread out on the floor sitting on their sleeping bags! It was nearly like "slave-labor" condition. But in seconds there was a thai looking woman with panic in her eyes ushering me out of the area and telling me that they were closed and I should go to Galadari. I asked her if they were closed "forever." She said they would "probably" be open after a week. So punters, don't waste your time going to Juliana during the next couple of days.

    I finally landed up in Galdari and it was all that was promised and more I was very pleased with service. Detailed report with pix, later But before that I did a detour at Liberty. Mamasan nearly threw me out of the place! I just asked her if there was some crackdown since Juliana is closed and the security at her front door was giving extra hassle. She thought I was a cop or something. She asked me if I was there before, I answered in the affirmative. She then asked me what her name was! I told her she wasn't there when I visited. Then she asked me what business I had at her place, I told her I would like to get a russian. She said, yes we have good russian, come with me and basically told the security guy at the elevators to show me to the basement. I am flumoxed! I behaved like a gentleman throughout but she doesnt want my business. I didn't think much of her wares anyways, but now I have less reason to go back. Happy mongering!

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    22
     

    I couldn't help myself..

    Sorry for the delay in reporting my superb Galadari experience. There were a few things that came in between the report--i just couldn't help myself and so paid another visit to Galadari and to the same girl and we seemed to have established a "connection". Didn't want to blow it. I was also out of the country and so couldn't get around to writing something.

    Here goes. Since I didnt know where the massage joint was located I had to ask a hotel employee about the "health center" and he told me to go to the first floor and follow the signs. There is also a karaoke bar on the same floor, so if you don't want to feel embarassed about asking directions, ask about the karaoke bar and you will see the sign around the corner to the massage parlour.

    I paid my Rs6000 and was led to one of the rooms. A petite thai girl, with nice tight body, small tits but with average face walked in and said hi. And started giving me a sponge bath. At that point I was a little put off thinking of all the mongers who sat their naked butt on the plastic chair and had their dicks cleaned with the same sponge. So with a prayer on my lips (hoping to not catch warts etc.) I told her to keep away from my family jewels and that I would clean them myself with soap and water. She seemed surprised but was ok. I tried to do friendly conversation about how I loved thai girls and thought they were the most beautiful on the planet etc...And she interrupts me and says "no sex here, only massage." I think, damn this isn't my lucky day. But was I wrong.

    She started giving a rub down cum stretching with all her clothes on. I asked her if she was tired (she looked tired) while she was massaging. She said she had just finished with another customer and was tired and her wrists were aching etc. So I told her why didnt she lay down and I would give her a massage. She got a real kick out of it. She said "ya, i be client you give massage, but i give no tip!). Anyways, so within about 10 mins into my session i had the girl naked from the top and was massaging her shoulders and arms and her neck and the small of her back. Guys, learn massage, its damn useful. [I have invested in a couple of massage books and have practiced on my GFs and I think I am pretty good at it]. So i told her I needed her to shed the rest of her clothes, and she did willingly and so I really had a great time massaging her tight little bums and would slip my fingers down her crack and initially she would tighten up but then finaly she relaxed and widened her legs ever so much whenever my fingers trailed on her sweet spots and was she oozing honey!

    I turned her over and had a great time massaging her tits and her large nipples. I finally slid a finger down her already well-juiced pussy hole and as I finger fucked her she moaned softly and with the other finger I was rubbing her clit. She pushed my finger down harder on her clit so there was greater pressure as she she was moving towards a climax. But I dont think she came, but she did come close to it. Anyways, she then proceeeded to give me an amazing body to body massage and finished it off with a BJ--BJ wasn't great cause she was using her hands more than her mouth. I tipped her 500 and told her I would see her again.

    I visited her the next day. No sex. But we didnt stick to the massage routine and we had good passionate moments. She gave me a damn good HJ. May be I will be third time lucky. I did get her number though I am not posting pics cause she told me they cut her salary if her boss comes to know.

  15. #15

    Other forum?

    What is the 'other forum' that you refer to?




    Quote Originally Posted by abumuzab
    Hello there,
    DIckbor
    sorry about your experiance,you should have read the other forum ,
    there the word is out about juliana,the police have raided it,it seems that the girls didnt have permits and visa's,the situation in sri lanka is bleak,i also herd that all the chinese joints and local brothels were also raided,its okay fro minister's to enjoy the places,once they are fed up they raid these places.
    although the girls are good looking,and the rooms are spacious,comfertable they are worked like slaves from 1.30 p.m to 4.30 a.m,thats why some of them want to go back to thailand,on my visits i noticed this,the girls were having bottled water in our rooms which are provided for customers which made me belive that they are not looked after,one of them nikki pleaded that she was hungry(that she hadn't had lunch,this was at around 3.30 p.m)
    i really feel sorrry,they are trapped in sri lanka they cant get out of the country as they are young,the korean owner who owns the galadari also is a real bastard,i agree some girls do extra Like NALLI who does sex for additional 3000/= but just to get out of the place.they really dont like there work,unlike the other chinese joint most of them are not thai,they are chinese,korean etc..PURE EXPLOITATION,TKC
    ABU MUZAB AL ZHARQAWI

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts