Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Houston

Anonymous

Houston

Going to Houston soon. Anyone have any news on the VIP Lounge on Richmond? Is it still up and running? Have the prices gone up? What is the present going rate, as I haven't been there in almost a year? I am open to other suggestions as well.

RSpice

Re: Houston

Yes, the VIP lounge is still up and running. $150.00 for a one hour blow job, lots of kissing and fingering. I would recommend Candy, she used to go by the name of Summer, but she changed to Candy a couple of months ago. Tell her Roger the bald guy from NASA sent you. I would also recommned Heart Breakers in Clear Lake. This is a great strip joint with the largest TV screen in the world. Heart Breakers is in the Galeston county side. Galveston county has no "no touching" laws, so you can foundle the girls as much as you want. Enjoy!

Texas City stings

Texas City is a little Northwest of Galveston, but across the bay. This information current as of May 7, 2004. Source is the Galveston County Daily News, by Nathan Smith.
    TEXAS CITY--Undercover officers helped arrest three men during a prostitution sting on Wednesday, Texas City police said Thursday. The operation involved female officers posing as prostitutes between the 1200 and 2000 blocks of Texas Avenue on Wednesday. THree men between the ages of 52 and 76 from League City, Alvin and La Marque were arrested between 10 am and 1:30 pm for allegedly agreeing to pay for sex acts with the undercover officers.
    "We had received complaints from citizens and business owners about prostitutes hanging out in the area and criminal activity going on," said Sgt. Rex Spotted Bear on Thursday.
    [ Wow--! First I've heard of prostitution in Texas City! Between the 1200 and 2000 blocks of Texas Avenue, you say? Who knew?! Well, the locals knew, I suppose. But now *we* know, too. Imagine THAT! ]
    Spotted Bear said the department varies the time of week and time of day of the stings in an attempt to keep the operations a surprise to potential johns.
    All three men arrested were charged with misdemeanors. None of the men had a prior history of prostitution arrests and each had bond set at $500. Eight officers were involved in the operation, said Spotted Bear.

Houston SW incident

Information current as of July 29, 2004
    From Click 2 Houston dot com, "Where local news comes first."
    [ Well, the guy in *this* local story never came!]
    Police: Prostitution bust leads to gas pump explosion
    Chase begins after man reportedly picks up known prostitute
    HOUSTON--One man was taken into police custody and a woman, who police said he picked up, was transported to a hospital after a chase ended in an explosion at a southwest Houston Shell station Wednesday night, News2Houston reported.
    Investigators said a man took off when officers tried to stop him after he reportedly picked up a woman, possibly a prostitute, on Main at the South Loop around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.
    "We have what we believe is a known prostitute coming out of a hotel, getting into this car. We are going to do an investigation based on that," Houston Police Department Officer Hugo Gutierrez said. [ "And then," he added, "We are going on a high speed chase along a busy street until the guy smashes into a pump connected to tons of highly flammable gas, all in the name of stopping a "quality of life" crime upon the most flimsy of evidence. Don't ask me about our high speed chase policy. Just don't]
    During the 10 minute chase, the man ran over the woman's legs after she fell from the vehicle on Buffalo Speedway, according to police.
    "She was halfway in (the vehicle). (The suspect) dragged her about 10 or 15 feet. She finally got all the way out (of the vehicle) as he made a turn...and ran over the bottom part of her legs," Gutierrez said. [ No, I don't think she qualifies for workman's comp for that injury. Stop asking about that]
    Later in the chase, the driver tried to run and ended up losing control of his vehicle on Weslayan near the Southwest Freeway. The car crashed into a gas pump at the Shell station, causing an explosion at the pump and catching another vehicle on fire.
    Police asked the suspect why he ran as the arrested him.
    "I don't want to go to jail. I have a son at home," the suspect told police.
    Jay [last name], a witness, said he was filling his tires when the crash happened.
    "I looked over and I saw a bunch of cops, and this guy went right into the gas station. All of a sudden, it just exploded," [He] told News2Houston.
    Police have not said what charges the suspect would face. Besides the woman, no other injuries were reported.
    [ "Hey, it turned out fine!" Gutierrez snapped. "He could have killed a kid on a bike. A baby in a stroller. The pump fire could have spread to an occupied building. But it all turned out rather well, though, thanks to pure dumb luck and this guy's considerable skill in driving, under the circumstances. Oh, also I sort of played up the running over the girl part. She didn't even get a scratch. She wasn't dragged so much as pulled. I sort of wanted to make it more dramatic to make him look worse]
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines. This info brought to you by the Mongering Intelligence Agency. [est. 2005]

Anonymous: What are u lookin for?...Try Latin Sensations, 6400 block of Richmond, all latinas(www.latinsensationstudio.com)...In that same area, try Pegasus studio(Westheimer and Winrock,behind BabyDolls Cabaret(120.00-140.00 all inclusive) all asians...If you like strip clubs, try Michaels on 59 South and Harwin, Treasures in the Galleria on Westeimer and Chimney Rock, or Centerfolds at 6400 Richmond...All places have extras or fs...If u need more info, pm me...Hope this helps...

Anonymous

Mr. Anonymous posted his query on or about 11-21-2002. You can see when something was posted in very little numbers on the lower left side. So he (Mr. Anonymous) is likely not around anymore. But your info is good info that will be helpful to others who are, in a very real sense, Anonymous. So thank you for your great information.
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines. This info brought to you by the Mongering Intelligence Agency. [est. 2005]

Geez, Blaccjacc, wasn't even paying attention...Didn't even look at the date!...Oh well

Galveston SW stings

Info current as of August 26, 2004
    From The Galveston County Daily News
    By Scott E. Williams
    7 arrested in sting on prostitution
    GALVESTON--Police arrested seven women in a prostitution sting that vice and narcotics Sgt. Phillip Fleming promised was just the latest in a series.
    "In response to the complaints of local citizens, we conduct periodic stings at various times of the day and night," Fleming said.
    The officers ran an operation late Tuesday night in the area of Seawall Boulevard between 28th and 35th Streets with an undercover officer posing as a prospective customer in search of a prostitute. Nearby officers arrested women who, police said, agreed to perform sex acts for money.
    Charged with prostitution were [here names are listed, no home addresses, ages are 28, 36, 32, 42] The charge carries a possible jail term of up to 180 days, as well as a fine of up to $2,000.
    For anyone charged with prostitution who has a previous conviction of the same charge, the charge carries a possible jail term of up to a year, as well as a fine of up to $4,000. Facing this enhanced prostitution charge after Tuesday night's sting are [here their names, ages are 29, 54, 51. Ewwww]
    Fleming said prostitution was a problem to the community because of where it took place and other crimes associated with it. [ Fleming then goes into the usual bullshit which is too much trouble to type]

Are there any gloryholes anywhere in Houston? If so, where? Also, what are some places with private video booths besides Roselands? Where can you find these things and any other places on the east side of Houston, like in channelview or galena park?

Glory, glory, glory, glory

It is clear the member above cares about finding a glory hole in Houston, as he has made four identical posts on four threads all asking the same question about where to find glory holes in Houston. I wonder, is there a whore board out there on the internet which has no answers...just questions?

Yahoo!Group Houston_Adult_Theaters

Invite only. Appears action is at the XXX Arcade. MAY BE A TS PLACE. I've never gone (seriously) but know this Yahoo! group has been in existance for a while.

well hell send me an invite... looking for ladies only! was at the place on telephone a couple of times and was only serviced once by a 2/3 kinda fat but gave a decent blowjob...looking for a little better....

anybody else?

Here is a little bit of info for houston if it will help anyone.

Fuji massage on telephone road, 60$ door fee for hj (i got as low as $40 once at around 5pm), bj for about 100, and fs can be 140-160, but try negotiating. The ladies are a little pushy and sometimes tell you to bring more money, but overall its ok.
    Roselands Club is a bar and works just like all the other posts say it does.
    Book store over by roseland on telephone rd has some ladies outside the building talking to guys and will ask you if you want some fun. Also usually some girls inside in the booths. One old one seems to always be there. Also some sw in the neighborhood behind roselands, never tried though.
    Westheimer and Richmond, plenty of action, especially in the side roads, but watch out for le and tv's.
    On 1960 south of I-10 near Richmond in that business section there are a few places to go there. Most are similar to fujis, maybe a little more busy environment.

rjt123o: Where on Westheimer and Richmond?...Cross street?...Also, Hwy 6 is on both sides of I-10...Are you referring to that little business park on the west side of hwy 6 in between Briar Forest and Westheimer?...Thanks...Lookin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information