Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Russian prostitutes in Bangkok?

Guys, I'm going to Bangkok for my first time in July (going with my brother who has been there twice). Obviously I'm looking forward to Thai girls, but would like to mix in some Russian girls. What bars/clubs have Russian girls, and how much more expensive are they than the Thai girls? My bro didn't get the chance to scout out the Russian girls for me when he was there.

Thanks, and if you have any questions for me--I've had good experiences in Rio, Curacao, Shenzhen, Prague, and Amsterdam.

Read the FAQ first!

Pez,
    Search AND Read Board first!!!!! Before you post QUESTIONS THAT WERE ANSWERED ALREADY.

There is a whole thread on Russians.

Wink

hi bro...if u lookin 4 russian gals, go to this penthouse hotel/motel in sukhumvit soi 3, near the 'playboy' hotel...fr 7 pm onwards daily, speak to the thai guy incharge,price is around 2000 bath short time.
    Cheers!!

Dont throw the Russkie out with the Baht water!

Quote Originally Posted by bangcock
    hi bro...if u lookin 4 russian gals, go to this penthouse hotel/motel in sukhumvit soi 3, near the 'playboy' hotel...fr 7 pm onwards daily, speak to the thai guy incharge,price is around 2000 bath short time.
    Cheers!!
    A bath is something you fill with water. But the Russkies I've seen tottering down Sukumvit look a bit cheezy, so yeah i'd say about 2000 baths should be enough to bring them close to Thai hygene standards for a short time.

Gorby is a Chav

Guys,
    I was wondering if it's worth going to Russia to find any Thai girls?
    I was thinking (unusual habit for this little pink duck I know) that as I'm going to Russia, I might as well try some Thai girls while I'm there.
    I didn't read the threads or anything, cos I know some kind hearted 'expert' is standing by his PC now, just itching to 'help out' so I'll let them do all the work in my search for Thai girls in Russia!
    How much is it?
    Where should I stay?
    Do they have running water?
    What time does Russia open?
    Can I bring them back to Thailand to continue the fun?
    Do you think I'm off my fucking scone, or what?
    Bill.
    Last edited by Billabong; 04-13-2005 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Mikhail is on to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Billabong
    Guys,
    I was wondering if it's worth going to Russia to find any Thai girls?
    How much is it?
    Where should I stay?
    What time does Russia open?
    Can I bring them back to Thailand to continue the fun?
    Do you think I'm off my fucking scone, or what?
    Bill.

Just fancy that!

Quote Originally Posted by pez1847
    Thanks, and if you have any questions for me--I've had good experiences in Rio, Curacao, Shenzhen, Prague, and Amsterdam.
    I have some questions for you.
    If you have experience in five cities, how come you've posted 3 times, and every time asked us questions, instead of giving some answers?
    Grrrr! I dun like newbies like you.
    Bill.

Billbong, I've been a member to this forum for much longer than you--guess you didn't catch that on my profile. I've taken a break the last couple years and now am back on the war-mongering path--that's why I'm asking questions. I can see you were disappointed I didn't reply to your first reply-so I hope I'm making your day by finally replying to your attention-seeking self (jeez......4 replies to me).

You're right, I didn't look closely enough for the Russian information. But, in my defense it was under General Thai and not Bangkok. My question on Curacao is relevant for every one of us--that island is not worth going to unless Mirage is open with lots of girls. Trying to save some people an expensive vacation if the rumors are true that Mirage is closed. Hoping someone with recent knowledge will step up to the plate and answer.

I believe my third post was actually informational about Shenzhen--not as specific as I'd like to give (couldn't remember the street address), but I gave enough information to let first-time travelers to Shenzhen know they can get $8 hookers (and not settle for the $100 hotel crap that most business travelers do). I should get a pat on the back for that.

Take care man, off to work. Maybe I'll make your day again and reply to you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Billabong
    Guys,
    my search for Thai girls in Russia!
    Bill.

Bill
    A bit of advise, if the Thai girls in Russia or Thailand, or in India (cuz you know I personally am planning on traveling to India to find Thai girls) have running water I wouldn't choose them. Never heard of that symptom, running water, but it is certain to be a sign of some god aweful decease! Loved the sarcasm!!!!!
    Knotsure

Cool It's not all in anger

Quote Originally Posted by pez1847
    Billbong, I've been a member to this forum for much longer than you--guess you didn't catch that on my profile. I've taken a break the last couple years and now am back on the war-mongering path--that's why I'm asking questions. I can see you were disappointed I didn't reply to your first reply-so I hope I'm making your day by finally replying to your attention-seeking self (jeez......4 replies to me).

I believe my third post was actually informational about Shenzhen--not as specific as I'd like to give (couldn't remember the street address), but I gave enough information to let first-time travelers to Shenzhen know they can get $8 hookers (and not settle for the $100 hotel crap that most business travelers do). I should get a pat on the back for that.

Take care man, off to work. Maybe I'll make your day again and reply to you in the future.
    Pez,
    Good one!
    I don't mind stepping back and reviewing my initial assessment in the light of new information. Yeah it DID piss me off that you posted and then did not respond. But I just got over it five minutes ago.
    Just to give you a thumbnail of my current agenda, I'm not out to get righteous posters, or be a pure Troll, and I'm far from perfect, plus I admitted to Crackpott off the record that even I think I go to extremes, but dumb or careless posts are like the moon is to a werewolf for me and my fangs just come out.
    My targets are those who are (or appear to be) time wasters, and lazy or idiotic in their contributions.
    I can see now that you are a player, and I take back my earlier attacks unreservedly, but I still think looking for anything other than Thais (or neighbouring Asian dolls) in Thailand is pissing into a Siberian wind.
    I'll be in Shenzen again in a month or two and will look for your post, so a pat on the back for that.
    Hope work was not too much of a bitch today.
    Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by knotsure1
    Bill
    A bit of advise, if the Thai girls in Russia or Thailand, or in India (cuz you know I personally am planning on traveling to India to find Thai girls) have running water I wouldn't choose them. Never heard of that symptom, running water, but it is certain to be a sign of some god aweful decease! Loved the sarcasm!!!!!
    Knotsure
    Knotsure
    A girl with running water is not in as bad shape as a monger with brain-drain!
    Also, if you ever come across a girl whose nose runs and her feet smell, you can be sure she was born upside down.
    Peace, Bill.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information