Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Baltimore Street Action

Well mongers, who do you feel is thte best street walker in the Baltimore Region, lets here it, please give details where to find them.

Smile Baltimore Street Action

Last Summer 04
    I was in possibley South Baltimore Exit 55 off 95 south.. I am not sure but it was between exit 55 to 60 off 95.. What appeared a project area.. When i went thru there were some many women i couldn't believe my eye's ! and Police. Most of them would come out from around the corner when police past by. alot in front of their apartments.. But they were everywhere !!! I picked up one in her 30's nice and good body.. Price was up to me ! Thats the 1st i thought.. gave her 25 for BBBJ and she was overly happy for some reason ? 40min later went down and parked next to the store.. Saw a nice 20yr old.. She came over and jumped in.. did the check.. Drove around the block to a super market.. Told her to strip.. Nice and clean girl.. Truly Clean ! Told her i was in no hurry.. She said that was ok.. She did a nice talented BBBJ with talk to how i liked it sucked !!!! and she did in different ways.. and then got slow full service in many ways.. She even asked if she could be my girlfriend !! and could she travel with me.. I declined, But she would of made a nice co pilot. But i declined.. Paid her 28.00 and she was very happy.. I can't believe no one is posting for Baltimore as i personaly know there is alot of action in that town.. and i rate it as one of my best experiences around, with plenty of whores everywhere.. So whats new this spring ????
    Dickemmm

Anything happing around here?

Hey all down here on business trip, looking for some low profile SW's. Does anyone know the area and if so can you point me in the right direction? I read the last post from Dickemmm, does anyone know the area and if so is it still agood place to scout out. Any feedback you have would be welcomed.

THE12DEEL

Let Me Let Me!!

You gotta.............RTFF!!!
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Donger
    You gotta.............RTFF!!!
    RTFF??? What does that mean? I'm a little new to the forum
    Does it mean "Read The F%#king FAQ" If so where's the FAQ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information