Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Sex Toys in Pakistan

Hello guys

I am here in UK and coming to my Pakistan in few days. I have got some sex toys like butt plugs, anal beads etc. I want to ask are these things permissible in Pakistan? I afraid the immigration people at the airport will catch them and make a problem for me...
    Have you guys got any idea about that?

Please help

Banned

no, but u should be able to get thru, just hide them in clothes - bring a large dildo so u could shove it up some of the jerks who work behind the counters in case u need to
    plugs and beads r easy to bring i think - say its a necklace or bracelet.

u kinky guy!
    good for u

Quote Originally Posted by pakisexy View Post
    Hello guys

I am here in UK and coming to my Pakistan in few days. I have got some sex toys like butt plugs, anal beads etc. I want to ask are these things permissible in Pakistan? I afraid the immigration people at the airport will catch them and make a problem for me...
    Have you guys got any idea about that?

Please help

Not sure if they're illegal, taking into account that a lot of bondage apparel is manufactured and legally exported from here. However, at the least, it would be embarrassing and they might intimidate you just to have fun or get something out of you.

Best is to find someone who'll get your stuff out without any checking. That's what someone I know did for a whole carton full of sex toys and kinky stuff he brought in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information