Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Mtwapa/Mombasa Update

Just wanted to give a quick update about the security situation in the mombasa/mtwapa area.......been to mtwapa in feb/may/sept this year.........have a gf there now and stay with her whenever I visit..........when I went from sept 7-14 things were ok and calm........but the hotels seem to be affected.....everybody is complaining about potential visitors cancelling their bookings......but its mostly the tourists who never been to kenya who are afraid of going because of the news they see on tv........I was living in Nairobi for 12 years and still go 3-4 times a year because I know what the country is all about.........as for the club scene.....since tembo closed in june people go elsewhere....there is a new club thats going to open very soon right in the middle of mtwapa (on the first floor of a bank building) forgot the name though.....my favorite place at the moment is sheba lounge located at the nakumatt shopping center......its owned by an ethiopian and its packed every friday and saturday night........they have introduced an entrance fee of ksh 1000 but you get coupons for drinks in exchange....guess they wanna keep the guests away who just hang around without buying a singledrink all night........the place is nice if you have someone to go there with..........we like to go to kahama when we wanna swim and use the pool.....what I dont like about the place is you wait FOREVER when you order something to eat.......I also love the food at "Yul's".....they have just recently renovated it and its nice to hang out on a lazy afternoon.......I will go again in november and I am sure I will have a good time again........and by the way........robert75 is the expert on this forum........if anyone has questions ask him and you will get the right info.......peace

haha "expert" thanks alot )
    I'm back to Kenya in a few weeks time. I do not blame people missing Kenya at the moment after the terror attacks as the world is a big place and alot of places to visit. In saying that the chances of you having any problems is still very very small.
    I was actually wondering what it is like now Tembo has gone myself, I had been told about the new place at Nakumatt but the newplace in Mtwapa sounds interesting, is it opening soon do you know?

It is funny that people get all scared whenever a little terrorist incident occurs someplace, meanwhile, 18 people were killed in Chicago on one weekend, and innocent people are continually getting gunned down around Chicago and the suburbs. I imagine the same is true of other US cities. So I just read those incidents, take note, and watch my back as it doesn't matter where you are...risk of getting killed or dying is a part of living.

People get shot everyday in Kenya as well but those types of killings are not usually on the random public like terror attacks. I think that is the difference. Terror attacks also invalidate travel insurance often as well which puts people off going to a country getting attacked.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that there is always a risk of dying any day one is alive. I don't care how I ultimately die since I am covered by life insurance, which pays my beneficiaries no matter how I die. Heart attack while fucking a young one? Paid. Undetected cancer? Paid. Killed? Paid. Long lingering death by AIDS or auto accident? Paid. It does not matter my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by winner27 View Post
    there is a new club thats going to open very soon right in the middle of mtwapa (on the first floor of a bank building) forgot the name though.....my favorite place at the moment is sheba lounge located at the nakumatt shopping center.....
    Thanks for the two recommendations. This lounge is in the Nyali Nakumatt?

Quote Originally Posted by 18900 View Post
    Thanks for the two recommendations. This lounge is in the Nyali Nakumatt?
    Same complex buidling, upstairs on the rooftop I believe. I have never been but it is 1000ks to get in on a weekend and you get some kind of drinks token with that. 1000ks to get in will keep most of the women away unless women are free.

the new club will be called "fun fun"......its not open yet.....I will travel again in november and will put another post here afterwards with updates......its hard to say where everyone went after tembo closed.......there is a club in mombasa town called "bella vista"......I went there once....it has a "nairobi" feeling......more upscale.......but good music and I met some nice people in there......any questions anyone and I will try to answer them after my return

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information