Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Illegal Sex Toys

Whatever happened to sex toys being illegal in PI. That store on Fields sells them in the open and I even asked the girl in the store about this and she showed me the govt-issued authorization which she had posted on the desk. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by boromarl View Post
    Whatever happened to sex toys being illegal in PI. That store on Fields sells them in the open and I even asked the girl in the store about this and she showed me the govt-issued authorization which she had posted on the desk. Am I missing something here?

Yes......
    common sense to work it out !!

Quote Originally Posted by boromarl View Post
    If you are a native Pinoy businessman with the proper political, business and police connections, you can literally get away with murder, so selling sex toys is easy, thats all you need to know. Just dont think as a foriegner you can attempt this becasue you will be arrested in a heartbeat. Thats why you will never see a wholly filipino owned and operated business raided in AC. Its only foriegener owners, thier pinay wives and some poor female native workers who end up in the dock. For all the talk of evil foriegners taking advantage of poor filipinas, anything they due pales in severity and harshness of what well-to-do pinoy do to thier own poor countrymen and girls on a massive scale. In my opinion.

i didn't know sex toys were illegal in phils , every trip i take atleast 2 viberators with me , i always leave them with one of the girls i used them on , ive seen them in the malls in manila right out in the open for sale. i was in phils in march this year , i didn't know id be going back so soon , i found a suber cheap price on united for$1,096.00 with taxes and everything else . i could not pass that price up . another good thing about it is i paid for my flight with my united airlines visa card , so after the trip ill pick up about 22,000 miles to go with the 35,000 i already have . it takes 65,000 miles for a free trip so by next year i should have 65,000 miles for a trip. i live in deep south texas on the mexican border near reynosa mexico , i live in mcallen , tx. united airlines and american flys out of here . its been afew years since ive seen a price this cheap so i jumped on it. the price is still on there , i checked today . if you live in texas you might want to book a flight . im going in october , i hate to book way out at my age but im taking a gamble ill be in good health by october. anyone wanting to meet up ill be in AC october 15th. to oct 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    i didn't know sex toys were illegal in phils , every trip i take atleast 2 viberators with me , i always leave them with one of the girls i used them on , ive seen them in the malls in manila right out in the open for sale. i was in phils in march this year , i didn't know id be going back so soon , i found a suber cheap price on united for$1,096.00 with taxes and everything else . i could not pass that price up . another good thing about it is i paid for my flight with my united airlines visa card , so after the trip ill pick up about 22,000 miles to go with the 35,000 i already have . it takes 65,000 miles for a free trip so by next year i should have 65,000 miles for a trip. i live in deep south texas on the mexican border near reynosa mexico , i live in mcallen , tx. united airlines and american flys out of here . its been afew years since ive seen a price this cheap so i jumped on it. the price is still on there , i checked today . if you live in texas you might want to book a flight . im going in october , i hate to book way out at my age but im taking a gamble ill be in good health by october. anyone wanting to meet up ill be in AC october 15th. to oct 30th.
    Yes, united has good prices. In May I took united from Orlando to Manila for $980. Unbeatable price. Only problem is when I tried to book online it did not go through. Made a call to united and the lady straightened it out for me. She said because Narita-Manila leg is served by ANA it is a problem. ANA has only few seats available for United passengers. She did something and got me the confirmation.
    Other way to go to Manila is to honolulu - guam- manila. All united flights. I believe can make stopovers at honolulu and guam talking to United agents. I have found comparable prices if booked 6 months or more ahead. While searching on United look at dates flexible and put in the month.
    If online booking does not go through call agent. No extra charge.
    Only drawback is service on united is well below par in economy class compared to all Asian carriers. No free drinks and food is just adequate,no more. Stewardesses are real lazy. Once I was hungry after i missed the snack service. She said all they have left is crackers. I am sure food was there but too lazy to heat up and give me. Asian airlines hostesses would have made sure I was well fed.
    Also no free drinks on United.
    Only advantage you get low fares from whichever corner of the country United flies from. For Asian airlines low fares are only from their starting point like New yor, Los Angeles, Chicago etc.

phillike - as a rule from where im at the prices were always high , its because of my location , im 45 minutes from houston , tx. that was a continental hub but now its a united hub , ive flown the routes you have but out of houston on continental , in march i used miles on united and booked with my onepass miles , it wasn't the grearest but it was a free trip , i flew from my city to houston and to lax on united , united had me on ANA to icheon korea and ANA from korea to manila , i picked that flight because it got in to manila at 11:30 am and i did like that . it took me longer to get to phils that way , i was really burned out by the time i got to AC . but for a free flight i guess it was worth the suffering . this time its united all the way , 26 hours total one way trip time . think i get in manila at 8:30 pm . ill take victory liner bus from pasay to dau. can't see paying a taxi or my hotel no $65.00 from manila to ac. ill take a taxi from the airport to the pasay bus station and spend about $3.00 for the bus ride to dau. the hotel i stayed at in march jacked up the price from 1,000 php to 1,100 php . i was cheking other hotels and found the tiger hotel to be at 1,100 php . so i booked a room there , the pj hotel i stayed is farther down the road so i figured tiger is much better location. tiger give 10% discount for a week or more stay, i told the pj hotel i can stay at tiger for the same price you want to charge me and get 10% discount , so pj hotel told me if id stay with them again they will give me a 15% discount , so my reply was have my room ready when i get there . i feel you have to try to save money when ever you can . going to phils is not really that cheap when you add up all the money involved . as you know the highest cost of a phils trip is your airline ticket . everything has really gone up around this world . so you need to save when ever you can . i need to stop being santa clause to the pinays , and buying gifts for everyone back home . going to be a cheap charlie this time because im not going to have as much money as i had last trip. im shure almost everyone that goes to phils spends money on things you really didn't have to. last trip i took , $2,200.00 , i left phils with $400.00 , blew $100.00 in korea , so $1,800.00 stayed in phils. this time i hope i will have $1,500.00 , ill be in phils 15, day , ill be paying the hotel for 15 days and nites = aprox $300.00 or less . ill have about $1,200.00 for food and pussy , im a non drinker , im a soda drinker + i smoke cigs. i will be getting some DIA pussy , the cost for that is food - a movie - a gift - and maby 300 to 500 php . for spending the day and nite. ill try to get the cheapest barfines i can find , not the high dollar ones + i might get some short time girls . i should do o.k. with the money ill have , just do without things i don't really need. when i was there in march i got burned from some bar girls ive known for afew years . money down the drain with them , my fault for letting it happen . oh well we learn as we go . sometimes shit happens so fast that it don't dawn on you till after it happens. when you have money sometimes your not thinking when your spending it . this time it has to be different because i know ill have less money.

Dude they sell a ton of them near Quiapo church in manila.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information