Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cheapest prostitutes in the world

Hey all =) I've been trying to research which countries have the cheapest prostitutes. I see a lot of threads about 'what is the best country for mongering' etc etc but they are mostly talking about the scene in general aka how large the scene is (like thailand, brazil etc). I've done quite a few google searches without a whole lot of success. I was wondering if people could put the countries, that they know from experience or have heard, that have very cheap prostitutes. Not talking about hidious looking street walkers, but beautiful women (say 7s to 10s) who are cheap because of the countries economy or whatnot.

Actually, if any knowledge and seasoned mongerer would like to make a brief, simple table with country and average price of the countries you are familiar with, that would be very helpful. (or even if you only know a couple of cheap countries average prostitute price feel free to list it any info would help!)

I'm new to the forum by the way nice to meet everyone =)

I like your idea. Lots of countries have cheap ladies.

Sosua, DR, has ladies for ST 1000 pesos (25 dollars) and longterm 2500 pesos.
    Tijuana has streetgirls all over the place for 200 pesos or 15 dollars.
    Rio de Janeiro girls go for 40R-100R in centro, which is 20-50dollars.

But airfare is a problem. The airlines have jacked up fares to many mongering sites. Rio used to be $500 from the US, now $1400!

So when the concept of cheap ladies is flawed I learned when you add in airfare and hotel rates.

That said for an American Tijuana and the DR cannot be beat. Probably Costa Rica in third.

Tijuana requires a domestic flight to San Diego only. You can stay there (check TJ thread for hotel info) in SD on the cheap near border on trolley line.
    Sosua, DR is really cheap. Once down hotels go for 35-50 per night.

also check out http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JWTQAA to learn about some cheap mongering information.
    Though the book is aimed at the bros, it is usable by all mongers. And all should read it, for sure. It helped me understand a lot.
    CG

I'm sure it's a country with not much information on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Copacabana Grill View Post
    I like your idea. Lots of countries have cheap ladies.

Sosua, DR, has ladies for ST 1000 pesos (25 dollars) and longterm 2500 pesos.
    Tijuana has streetgirls all over the place for 200 pesos or 15 dollars.
    Rio de Janeiro girls go for 40R-100R in centro, which is 20-50dollars.

But airfare is a problem. The airlines have jacked up fares to many mongering sites. Rio used to be $500 from the US, now $1400!

So when the concept of cheap ladies is flawed I learned when you add in airfare and hotel rates.

That said for an American Tijuana and the DR cannot be beat. Probably Costa Rica in third.

Tijuana requires a domestic flight to San Diego only. You can stay there (check TJ thread for hotel info) in SD on the cheap near border on trolley line.
    Sosua, DR is really cheap. Once down hotels go for 35-50 per night.

also check out http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JWTQAA to learn about some cheap mongering information.
    Though the book is aimed at the bros, it is usable by all mongers. And all should read it, for sure. It helped me understand a lot.
    CG
    all good info..thanks

I am always suspicious of people who start threads like this and then go onto qualify it with remarks like "7s to 10s". First of all, we cannot read your mind, and what you might consider a "10" other may not rate at all.

Secondly, regardless of the state of the economy, "10"s which are already by definition a rarity are likely to be well sponsored and therefore beyond you reach. If she is not sponsored, then the chances are that this is because she has problems in which case, she needs to be avoided.

Next you rule out streetwalkers, as if every country has a bar scene with loads of available women, and no policing for them to contend with.

As Copacabana pointed out, you also need to factor in airfares and accomodation. So by the time you get to you bar full of cheap available stunners, paid your airfare, and hotel say for a 14 day trip, you are spending $100 a night before you've even bought your first drink. So if you are looking for a bargain commercially, you might as well stay at home.

I can't be bothered to deal with such an unrealistic question in too great a detail, especially as I don't go to these places for the purposes of "nickel and diming" the locals so the simple answer is this: There are threads here in the forum that will tell you that you can go shirt time in a Cambodian brother for $5, but the chances are your partner may be trafficked or underage. You can also read about similar prices in Ghana which has a very high HIV rate. I also understand that Kenya is not much more expensive, but as well as the HIV problem, it is also becoming a magnet for pedos.

And therein lies a the problem you almost certainly have never considered: where the prices are very low, there are usually other factors such as trafficking that are part of the problem.

Hey there. I am sorry if I gave off the wrong impression (it wasn't my intention, sorry) I wasn't trying to say that everyone has the same opinion or taste as to what makes a woman beautiful. I was just trying to clarify that I wanted her to be attractive (because due to the nature of the thread's title regarding cheapest prostitutes, I didn't want to give the false impression that I was just looking for cheapest lays and not too concerned with quality). When I mentioned streetwalkers, I should have phrased it better as I wasn't trying to rule out streetwalkers, but just using them as an example to explain that I was looking for attractive women and not cheap only (I'm sure there are some attractive streetwalkers and I apologize for being too vague and stereotypical).

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I'm trying to nickel and dime the locals. It's just that I am in my 20s and had a heart attack a few years ago, and I am a virgin. I have to use a wheelchair so I don't see myself getting an attractive girlfriend here in the US, and prostitution is illegal. I feel my heart gradually getting worse, and I don't want to die a virgin. I am unable to work and don't have much money saved from when I could work. If I had a lot of money, I wouldn't be asking this question. But I'm asking about attractive girls at the best prices available because it's all I can afford. So Tijuana, DR, Costa Rica, and Cambodia. Thanks for your help =) Could anyone provide maybe 10 or so more countries that come to mind as far as the best prices for attractive women? I'm trying to avoid places with high HIV rates.

I'm thinking for USA, less touristy places in South and Central America (along w/ the places previously suggested) would be the best bet factoring in flights, but I don't know any specific countries or cities. Any ideas? I can't concern myself w/ trafficking because it exists in all countries where prostitution is legal unfortunately. It's like drugs it's everywhere. Actually some of the cheapest places may have few trafficked in girls, because they often traffic out of small cities into the larger (more expensive) ones where pimps can make more money.

Also, does anyone know approximate flight costs to Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Philippines? Thanks so much to Copacabana and all the other helpful replies so far, and sorry again for any misunderstandings.
    Last edited by titsarenice; 12-15-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by titsarenice View Post
    Hey there. I am sorry if I gave off the wrong impression (it wasn't my intention, sorry) I wasn't trying to say that everyone has the same opinion or taste as to what makes a woman beautiful. I was just trying to clarify that I wanted her to be attractive (because due to the nature of the thread's title regarding cheapest prostitutes, I didn't want to give the false impression that I was just looking for cheapest lays and not too concerned with quality). When I mentioned streetwalkers, I should have phrased it better as I wasn't trying to rule out streetwalkers, but just using them as an example to explain that I was looking for attractive women and not cheap only (I'm sure there are some attractive streetwalkers and I apologize for being too vague and stereotypical).

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I'm trying to nickel and dime the locals. It's just that I am in my 20s and had a heart attack a few years ago, and I am a virgin. I have to use a wheelchair so I don't see myself getting an attractive girlfriend here in the US, and prostitution is illegal. I feel my heart gradually getting worse, and I don't want to die a virgin. I am unable to work and don't have much money saved from when I could work. If I had a lot of money, I wouldn't be asking this question. But I'm asking about attractive girls at the best prices available because it's all I can afford. So Tijuana, DR, Costa Rica, and Cambodia. Thanks for your help =) Could anyone provide maybe 10 or so more countries that come to mind as far as the best prices for attractive women? I'm trying to avoid places with high HIV rates.

I'm thinking for USA, less touristy places in South and Central America (along w/ the places previously suggested) would be the best bet factoring in flights, but I don't know any specific countries or cities. Any ideas? I can't concern myself w/ trafficking because it exists in all countries where prostitution is legal unfortunately. It's like drugs it's everywhere. Actually some of the cheapest places may have few trafficked in girls, because they often traffic out of small cities into the larger (more expensive) ones where pimps can make more money.

Also, does anyone know approximate flight costs to Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Philippines? Thanks so much to Copacabana and all the other helpful replies so far, and sorry again for any misunderstandings.
    I wasn't saying that, you were "nickel and diming". I was saying I don't go there to do that. However, if you are condoning trafficking because it is expedient for you, then don't expect any help from me because you are part of the problem. Notwithstanding, I am not entirely sure this is not a troll.

Oh ok I thought you were implying I was trying to be cheap with the ladies when you said that you don't go there to nickel and dime them. My apologies. And I'm not condoning trafficking. I just said that trafficking exists in all countries where prostitution is legal (and probably a good amount of places where it is illegal). So I'm not going to cross every country off my list of potential places to visit because their might be trafficking because I'd have to cross every country off my list (except for places where prostitution is illegal and I don't want to get in trouble with the law). And the cheapest places will have the least trafficked in girls because girls are trafficked into more expensive places where pimps can make more money. Sorry I'm giving you the wrong impression John, I try to be a nice guy and treat others the way I want to be treated. I'll try to phrase my statements with more clarity in the future (I don't have much experience with posting on forums). I hope we can get along sorry if I phrased anything in a way that could be misconstrued.

(Anyway, I'll post my questions again so the users won't have to dig back through the thread).

So Tijuana, DR, Costa Rica, and Cambodia. Thanks for your help =) Could anyone provide maybe 10 or so more countries that come to mind as far as the best prices for attractive women? I'm trying to avoid places with high HIV rates. I'm thinking for USA, less touristy places in South and Central America (along w/ the places previously suggested) would be the best bet factoring in flights, but I don't know any specific countries or cities. Any ideas? Also, does anyone know the approximate cheapest flight costs to Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Philippines? Thanks so much to Copacabana and all the other helpful replies so far =)

ps- I will definitely check out that book Copacabana. Thanks =)

Oh ok I thought you were implying I was trying to be cheap with the ladies when you said that you don't go there to nickel and dime them. My apologies. And I'm not condoning trafficking. I just said that trafficking exists in all countries where prostitution is legal (and probably a good amount of places where it is illegal). So I'm not going to cross every country off my list of potential places to visit because their might be trafficking because I'd have to cross every country off my list (except for places where prostitution is illegal and I don't want to get in trouble with the law). And the cheapest places will have the least trafficked in girls because girls are trafficked into more expensive places where pimps can make more money. Sorry I'm giving you the wrong impression John, I try to be a nice guy and treat others the way I want to be treated. I'll try to phrase my statements with more clarity in the future (I don't have much experience with posting on forums). I hope we can get along sorry if I phrased anything in a way that could be misconstrued.

(Anyway, I'll post my questions again so the users won't have to dig back through the thread).

So Tijuana, DR, Costa Rica, and Cambodia. Thanks for your help =) Could anyone provide maybe 10 or so more countries that come to mind as far as the best prices for attractive women? I'm trying to avoid places with high HIV rates. I'm thinking for USA, less touristy places in South and Central America (along w/ the places previously suggested) would be the best bet factoring in flights, but I don't know any specific countries or cities. Any ideas? Also, does anyone know the approximate cheapest flight costs to Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Philippines? Thanks so much to Copacabana and all the other helpful replies so far =)

ps- I will definitely check out that book Copacabana. Thanks =)
    My experiences in countries other that Thailand are limited so bear that in mind.

If what you are saying is that you want a cheap holiday with minimum hassle and maximum fun then I can wholeheartedly recommend Thailand (Pattaya). You have the issue of travel from the US, and depending where you are exactly that may be expensive and long. Once in Thailand then living (hotels and food) is cheap, especially if you are prepared to eat local food. You can have a great time with the local girls for very little outlay of cash. I just wrote in another thread that by the time you have spent the money on travel etc it doesn't really make much sense to go for the absolute cheapest. For what it's worth, I normally spend about $150 per day on living, with all the sex I can handle. You could get by on less, or easily spend a lot more.

If what you say about your condition is correct, then my sympathies. But you will find that Thai girls (on the whole) are very friendly,accommodating, and, er, just really nice... I wouldn't say the same about hookers in Europe (limited experience), and I can't comment on the Americas. Thailand would be an altogether easier experience than Cambodia. If you decide to go to Thailand then just ask me for more info.

Thanks for the reply =) Yeah I wonder how much airfare would cost to Thailand from the US I'll have to do some research. I've also thought about the Philippines because I find Filipina women very attractive =) And yeah I've heard that also about them being generally nice and friendly over there so that would be nice. Oh btw, I just found a very similar thread that already existed before I created this thread (somebody commented on it so it came right to the front), and now I feel dumb haha. Sorry, I didn't see it in the search before I posted the topic my bad. Oh, and thanks about my health.
    Last edited by titsarenice; 12-17-2012 at 08:11 AM.

I have to use a wheelchair so I don't see myself getting an attractive girlfriend here in the US, and prostitution is illegal.
    I'd be very wary about going to somewhere like the Philippines if you have to use a wheelchair. It's bad enough if you're good on your feet, what with random cables, broken sidewalks, potholes, etc. For a wheelchair user I would expect it to be a nightmare. Even modern shopping malls have random steps and obstacles. However, on the other hand, you'd probably be treated really well.

Don't give up on finding a good women just because you're in a wheelchair. The best women will see through it and see you for the person you are, not for your choice of wheels. One of my University friends, who I lived with for a year, found a great lady and they now have 2 kids together. He's paralysed from about the waist down, though is able to have sex.

I remember seeing a documentary of a British bloke who was wheelchair-bound and a virgin. He went to Amsterdam to get laid. I've no idea the costs involved there though as it never appealed to me. I suspect arrangements were made in advance which might spoil any spontaneity.

Thanks for your reply. I would love to go to Thailand or the Philippines sometime. But you're right I'm sure there would be challenges. I'd probably try to keep my sight-seeing to a minimum. Find a cheap apartment near a bus stop, and a couple of decent places to eat close by. And try to locate myself close to a spot near quite a bit of action. I can walk for a few minutes with my heart condition, but after 5 min or so I have pretty bad chest pain/tightness. Yeah, I know what you mean. I've wondered myself if it is something that I will be able to do. It's a pretty good motorized chair (like I've been over stone roads and through somewhat hilly grass and stuff), and whenever there's a step or two I usually just ask for assistance lifting it over (it weighs less than 100 lbs). My biggest concern is if it broke down when I was away. I'd probably want to go with a travel buddy that way I could pay him to push me (it functions as a regular wheelchair also) if it broke down. Plus I'm sure it would be safer to travel with someone else also.

That makes me feel better that you say I'd probably be treated well, because that's something I've been wondering about. Like, I don't know if being in a wheelchair would make people feel sympathy for me, or if it would make me just an easy target to rob. So I worry about that sometimes. But Filipina women are SO beautiful, I just have to go sometime! And I've heard they have much less of a stuck-up spoiled attitude than American women (not saying all women are like that in the US, but the high standard of living and 'selfish and arrogant is cool' pop culture influence has really made a lot of women [and men for that matter] that way here in the US).

With the money I have saved now I think I probably will end up going with a travel buddy somewhere in Latin America (just b/c the cost of travel would be so much less). What would you guys say are some of your other favorite spots there in addition to Tijuana, DM, and Costa Rica? Here are some places I have thought about. Out of these, which would you guys say are the best spots for very affordable beautiful women and not extremely dangerous?

Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Bolivia, Brazil (less expensive places than Rio), Colombia, Venezuela, and Ecuador (these are the ones I'm thinking about b/c I've heard the others are more pricey, but I don't know for sure no experience just browsing a few threads here and there).

What do you guys think?

I tried to find some photos of what I mean about the sidewalks. The best I could come up with was this page: http://philippineislandtimes.com/?cat=5 - a couple of pictures and a paragraph. I guess sticking to the more upmarket areas like Makati would result in an easier experience as they do like to maintain a good image for businessmen and suchlike. Of course, that comes with the price tag attached.

You should watch the movie: Whores Glory.
    http://www.whoresglory.com/locations-bangladesh.htm
    you can download from the piratebay:
    http://thepiratebay.se/search/whores%20glory/0/99/200

It paints a very bleak image so watch at your own risk, but it does have a part on Bangladesh and i think the costs are about 2 us dollars for a WG.
    Sad part is it has a lot of human trafficing. But still interesting to see.

[QUOTE

It paints a very bleak image so watch at your own risk, but it does have a part on Bangladesh and i think the costs are about 2 us dollars for a WG.
    Sad part is it has a lot of human trafficing. But still interesting to see.[/QUOTE]

That's a point that I was trying to make elsewhere. You can find yourself in a brothel in Cambodia, where you might get away with $5 USD, but there is a strong likelihood that the girl has been trafficked or is enslaved through family debt.
    "hi , hello to every one. im searching for man hos entiristed of me or wealling to marrege me".

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information