Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: San Salvador

San Salvador

Well, I know everyone is going to think of all the cliches, death squads, civil war Etc... Things are certainly not like that anymore here. I have lived here for around 6 months now and I have more women than I can stand! There are several places to go and they range from regular strip joints, walk in whore houses and strip joints w/ short time rooms on the premisis. I am going to break down the places below:

metro central area:

Faces (cares):
    friendly girls, reasonable drinks, my friend got a blow job in the club! My rating: 8

Stars:
    dark, o.k. girls, pretty much a dump. My rating: 5

49 Ave. sur:

Z bar:
    girls range from o.k. to fat, short time rooms on premesis, reasonable drink prices, short time around 45$ (1.5 hrs or so), My rating: 6.5

Cesars:
    Pretty girls, reasonable drink prices, short time room on the premisis cost about the same as Z bar, my rating: 7.5-8.

Playboys:
    Fat chicks, but friendly, no short time places, very reasonable drink prices, my rating: 6 (fat chicks are fun sometimes!)

Paseo General Escalon:

Lips:

Expensive drinks, pretty girls but money hungry, no short time rooms, $7 dollar lady drink, $12 private lap dances, was good, has become to comercial. My rating 5.5-6.

Ttanic:
    Expensive, expensive, expensive, for this alone not reccomended

I hope this helps everyone out and El Slavador can be fun and like anywhere else in Latin America dangerous, but I have been in much more dangerous places. El Salvador uses the $ as it's currency so no problem with exchange rates or anything. If anyone needs more info, post your questions. By the way, Spanish is a plus!

Good Post...I was there 6 years ago.I went to a really hot strip bar called "Lips".The girls where super hot.I remember the lap dances where around a dollar or two.

To me,El Salvador is "the Colombia" of Central America (in terms` of the beautiful women).

I wonder why this country is one of the few that is not popular for mongering.

I just saw you post about the bar,Lips.WOW the prices have gone up....

There are many places in San Salvador with girls exactly as hot as LIPS, but prices much lower ! What willchange is the decoration, the presentation, the glitter.

In the general area of the crossing between "Alameda Roosevelt" and "Bulevard de los Heroes" there are several nice bars worth visiting.

For instance the "Birds Nest" in 59 Av Norte between Rossevelt and 1a calle poniente: five to eight girls ranging in looks from 6 to 9, performance also 6 to 9, 25 to 30 USD for half an hour (they do not insist much on time), Sometimes they have shows. Generally there are few clients, sit at the bar, have a drink and choose.....friendly ambiente, girls are eager for threesomes

One block behind (same place in Avenida 57) is another bar with no name....rather sleezy looking, 4 to 6 girls with generally excellent performance at 20 USD per half hour....my preferred place in the area !

Between the two avenidas, in 1a calle poniente is another bar, really good looking girls, but the two timesI tried performance was less than mediocre at 30 USD

Two blocks up the street there are two more bars, usually rather empty which probably says something about them, never tried them out.

In the area there are also streetwalkers, some excellent looks, have never tried them. A small street between avenidas 57 and 59 is the hangout for travestis.

Arno 7,Thanks for all the great info. you have been posting on countries in Central America.I have been visiting Costa Rica a lot in the past year and a half and wanting to explore new territory.You are one of the first to post some really useful infromation on some more local places that really offer a value.I have found a lot of value and better experiences in the more local venues in Costa Rica myself.Hope to make El Salvador and Guatemalea soon.rbc100

Lancia, thank you for the great post. I'm riding my motorcycle to El Salvador next winter, so alll of that information is quite needed.

How much should I expect to pay in order to rent (for a month) a decent 2bedroom house within walking distance to the beach in a town that is pretty well connected (public transport) to San Salvador?

Seems you know your way around San Salvador. Ever hear of a place "Kiss Fresh"?

There are soooo many good places in salvador....
    Tio Sam has reopened (near hospital bloom), it always has been a good place for a fair price (20 to 25 for half an hour, with usually excellent service)

just tell the taxi driver what price range you want or if you drive a car ask one of them for advice (with a small tip)

Where in town is there action during the daytime hours. Usually, I hang out after lunch at the AMP's at other places I have been, getting a good massage and such. Are there good massage places, open during the daytime, there in San Sal?

Thanks

Talking Traveling To SS!

Greetings all: I'm on the move again, I'll be in San Sal July 26 for 4 days on bizz. What hotel is 'tween a 7 and 10. Need nice accomos, mid up scale hotel, near downtown/metro area. Any suggestions on the above and on the lurking ladies please advise???? Later ET

Talking I'm In!

Found nice hotel, Raddisson, locked and loaded. Will post results later. Meeting a lolita there on biz, it will be ggrrrrreeeeaaaat! Will post some pics also. Stay tuned. Visit Panama City threads for some photos of some of the Panama hotties.

August!!!

I will be in San Sal in one week... Any info would be great... I will be there for 10 days.

ah looks like the posts have died down =( gonna be in El salvador in feb. any new info? i went to el salvador last year and tried out "Lips" , very nice looking girls, some of the best looking girls ive seen at strip clubs. Dances were $7 like someone else said. Pretty much stayed with the same girl the whole time and she didnt really do anything extra. anyone else gotten "extra treatment" from Lips? Can you get "extra treatment" from the strip clubs in El Salvador? or do u have to go to the whore houses?

Banned

Do not know Good Karma maybe Gringos are afraid to go here cause of The Salva Mara Truchas. Who Knows?QUOTE=Goodkarma]Good Post...I was there 6 years ago.I went to a really hot strip bar called "Lips".The girls where super hot.I remember the lap dances where around a dollar or two.

To me,El Salvador is "the Colombia" of Central America (in terms` of the beautiful women).

I wonder why this country is one of the few that is not popular for mongering.[/QUOTE]

I have taken girls from Lips to my hotel. But you have to wait until they get off of work, which is 4:00 am. It cost me $50. The afternoon shift gets off at 8:00 pm, and some of them are agreeable to going with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information