Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Somali Prostitutes in Nairobi ?

Is it possible to find Somali prostitutes in Nairobi, or is it just a myth. I heard rumors about Somali women, especially in Eastleigh and the various nightclubs in downtown Nairobi such as Florida. Can anyone provide me with any info to confirm to reject the idea of Somali prostitutes in Nairobi?

Thanks.

yes there are somali girls around. horrible people though.

Yes the Somali prostitutes are out and about, most notably at Florida. I got tugged on a few times by one of the chunkier somali chicas. Odd that the Somali dude was out with them. Guess he acts as the overseer. But I wasn't interested. If I wanted Somali woman, I would go to Somalia. But when in Kenya, I seek out Kenyan women. When in Uganda, I seek out Ugandan women. When in Ghana, I seek out Ghanaian women. When in Haiti, I seek out Haitian women. You get the point. My aversion to seeking out women who are not from that country has everything to do with not partaking in human trafficking. Yeah, I monger, but I do have a conscience.

NAIROBI PROSTITUTES IN PATTAYA !!

Not having the scruples of some posters , I was bemused to see 20 or 30 east african girls freelancing on Walking St over my recent holiday , obviously dont have much of a consience myself , I also partook of a stunning 'Natalia' !

I knew my comment about human trafficking would be taken to the extreme. Generally, I don't go to a place seeking out ladies who are not from there. That being said, I have been with African ladies in Dubai and the Philippines, an Indian lady in Singapore, a Chinese lady in Dubai, and numerous African ladies hailing from countries other than the one I met them in. The point I was trying to make is that I don't go to places specifically targeting them. If I meet them and all is cool during the course of the initial meeting, then I go with it. But if I start to feel as though the situation is weird, that is, if I have a feeling they may be at a given place not entirely on their own free will, then I don't partake with them. So I don't make myself out to be holier than thou (if I were, I would actually be a missionary, and that is something I am NOT!!!). Bottom line, I don't want to support any organized crime organization. I just want to donate to a local girl and have fun in the process. So no need for the snide comments.

OOPS !!

From a junior to a senior...certainly not snide..was ironic only or tongue in cheek . Of course the point is well stated...Its always best to start with the home team.

I always thought Somali women were associated with high religious and moral standards, but I guess no culture is immune to prostitution, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AR2011 View Post
    I always thought Somali women were associated with high religious and moral standards, but I guess no culture is immune to prostitution, huh?
    what planet have you been living on lol

In Florida Mad House You can find many Somali girls; bargaining you can reduce significantly the level of their religious and moral standards lol

Besides the Florida club, Do you guys know any other significant places for Somali prostitutes in Nairobi ?

I'll be traveling there in the spring.

@ AR2011
    in simmers you may also find a somali girl. i meet one there and she was the contrary of being reluctant; maybe she had had some tusker.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information