Hey everyone, I'm going to Sosua for the first time and I'm looking for a little general information. My questions range all over the place, so please answer what you can if you have a moment or two. Thanks.
1. I've been to San Jose, Costa Rica a few times. It was recommended that you don't bring any large bills down there because they're not accepted by hotels, etc. Is it the same in Sosua? Do I need a huge pile of twenties or can I bring the more manageable large bills?
2. Being that it's my first time, I'm staying at the New Garden. Got a room for $60/night. Basic room in the old wing. Are they decent or should I upgrade to the New wing? Are the jacuzzi rooms nice? I wouldn't mind paying a little more if it will enhance the experience. But if it's negligible, I'll stay in the basic room. I'm going for a total of 6 nights.
3. I know about Passions and the CMP Night Club and plan on hitting each one at least once. Are there any other places like 'em in Sosua? Do any of the bars have lesser operations? i.e. Just a few girls working with a few empty rooms available?
4. At this point in Sosua, are there independent girls available for pick up in most of the bars, providing you go late enough at night?
5. Options in the sack: Specifically, If I pull a girl at Passions or CMP, is an uncovered bj fine? Eating pussy? GFE? Anal? I heard that negotiation is not allowed at those places, so I'm curious what is specifically offered.
6. Weed or whatever. If someone was interested in getting a little weed or whatever (not me, this is just a theoretical question. . . is that relatively easy? Is it too dangerous in relation to the criminal element or johnny law?
Thank you, guys. Any help would be appreciated. I'm really looking forward to my trip. I'm going to have a full week of rest, relaxation, and fun.