Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Smile massage parlour with something extra

hi guys i guess the thread massage parlour with extra has been deleted .... so i am starting this thread...!!!! can i know why the thread is not to be seen in this forum bangalore..

Yes, I too was searching for this Forum, Anyhow thx Rockroll for starting the new Thread

b*dy sq*are after a loong time

was surprised to see the thread missing ......thns Rockroll for creating one.
    SO let me post the first report !!!!!!

went to b*dy sq*are after a loong time.
    the guy at the counter (a short bearded guy ....i think i have seen him before at Ar*m*s...he also seemed to recognize me!!!!)
    paid 2.5K at the counter and chose one called A*sma (not sure, if i remember the name correctly)

came to know she is fromn Bangl*desh. stays in Kol*ata at son*g*chi.
    came to Bangalore as the income is much more here (for the same services offered).

was co-operative. no masssage.... played with each other for an hour. undressed till ehr undi*s but allwed finguring.
    was redy for FS, but was not carrying any protection ..so avaoided.

seems the gilrs at b*dy sq*are have changed ...many new girls here ( one more from ko*lkat* comig this week).
    my earlier fav ka*al is also not there .

finally i came on top of her .....overall OK experience.

damage: 2.5k + 0.3 K
    looks: 7/10
    b**bs: 7/10
    attitude: 8.5/10

WIR: may be yes

Sob ...Sob ...

oopss .... along with the thread, my count of posts and membership status also seems to have gone !!!!!!!!!!!
    am back to a junior member with 1 post ......sob sob.....

This is weird!! Who could have deleted it. There was a lot of info esp for newbies. Also it appears this is my first post!!

Banned

dont ever vist b*dy sq*are

all the new memebrs never visit this place.. read my FR in the FR section thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
    b*dy sq*are after a loong time

was surprised to see the thread missing ......thns Rockroll for creating one.
    SO let me post the first report !!!!!!

went to b*dy sq*are after a loong time.
    the guy at the counter (a short bearded guy ....i think i have seen him before at Ar*m*s...he also seemed to recognize me!!!!)
    paid 2.5K at the counter and chose one called A*sma (not sure, if i remember the name correctly)

came to know she is fromn Bangl*desh. stays in Kol*ata at son*g*chi.
    came to Bangalore as the income is much more here (for the same services offered).

was co-operative. no masssage.... played with each other for an hour. undressed till ehr undi*s but allwed finguring.
    was redy for FS, but was not carrying any protection ..so avaoided.

seems the gilrs at b*dy sq*are have changed ...many new girls here ( one more from ko*lkat* comig this week).
    my earlier fav ka*al is also not there .

finally i came on top of her .....overall OK experience.

damage: 2.5k + 0.3 K
    looks: 7/10
    b**bs: 7/10
    attitude: 8.5/10

WIR: may be yes

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8fkr View Post
    This is weird!! Who could have deleted it. There was a lot of info esp for newbies. Also it appears this is my first post!!
    My commiserations to fellow members who've had their FRs gone AWOL. I appear to have 'lost' close to 40 posts myself. It appears that a couple of threads, including the original 'Massage Parlours with Extras', have been deleted altogether. The only 2 people authorized to do that were the site moderator and the creator of the original thread. My guess is the latter. Not sure who that was, and not sure why he deleted that very popular and informative thread.

That said, many thanks to Rockroll for creating this thread. May it be as 'action-packed' as the original!
    "Screw it, let's do it!"
    Quote: Sir Richard Branson
    Founder of the Virgin Empire

I have been regular to the Massage Par lour in $e$h@dr!Pur@m. He earlier use to operate Near a famous Park, now shifted to other side of Railway Track.

He has 5-6 NE girls ( Earlier he had one Kannada Aunt y) There was one girl ( forgotten the name) she provide good massage, she even done b**bs massage with naked from the beginning of the massage and has shower together. but l8rt on i find these girls only remove top after back massage and falls on partially while doing B**bs massage and will not help in Shower. Here you can expect HJ but i haven't tried anything more than this, i have checked couple of time for BJ but not succeeded. Guess this operate from long time and haven't figured in any of the reviews by massage goers from long time.

Angry Missing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bang Lover View Post
    My commiserations to fellow members who've had their FRs gone AWOL. I appear to have 'lost' close to 40 posts myself. It appears that a couple of threads, including the original 'Massage Parlours with Extras', have been deleted altogether. The only 2 people authorized to do that were the site moderator and the creator of the original thread. My guess is the latter. Not sure who that was, and not sure why he deleted that very popular and informative thread.

That said, many thanks to Rockroll for creating this thread. May it be as 'action-packed' as the original!
    I dont think its possible for a thread starter to delete his own thread. Anyway the thread was started by a member called Hellstar , but he has not logged in since a month.

The thread is visible in web cache. It was quite popular and had nearly 1500 posts. Lot of valuable info on Bangalore MPs was present.

I think moderator might have accidentally deleted it. I have sent a message lets see what happens.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a
    "Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy"

What the Fukk!

Why the hell would a thread full of info be deleted? Who on earth (or the forum) would have the powers to delete an entire thread with thousands of postings? We probably need a LOKPAL to investigate why an entire thread was deleted without any provocation? What the fuck are admins and moderators doing about this? Are they here only to ban bloody amateurs who ask for contacts? How can a full fledged thread disappear overnight? I have posted about 20 reports in that thread and all have gone for a toss... Anyways, let us make this new thread as interesting as the original one by posting all the info as soon as possible.
    Memories of My Melancholy Whores

guestg
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkaran7699 View Post
    Why the hell would a thread full of info be deleted? Who on earth (or the forum) would have the powers to delete an entire thread with thousands of postings? We probably need a LOKPAL to investigate why an entire thread was deleted without any provocation? What the fuck are admins and moderators doing about this? Are they here only to ban bloody amateurs who ask for contacts? How can a full fledged thread disappear overnight? I have posted about 20 reports in that thread and all have gone for a toss... Anyways, let us make this new thread as interesting as the original one by posting all the info as soon as possible.
    A LOKPAL for this one toooooo... !!! Oh god, this nation is going some where. Aren't we as a nation full of libido ????

Quote Originally Posted by voraciousguy View Post
    A LOKPAL for this one toooooo... !!! Oh god, this nation is going some where. Aren't we as a nation full of libido ????
    It was just an ironical comment... don't fret my nationalistic friend, all we want is the thread to be re-started. Yes we are a libidinal nation who refuse to accept our own sexual entreaties.

MP scene review (Jan 2011)

This was posted in Jan-Feb 2011 in the original thread

Hello fellow mongers, I just did not know that there was such an active blore forum in WSG and was surprised to see it all yesterday. I have been on the scene for almost a decade now and would like to share my perspective on the mongering scene in Bangalore, Delhi & Pune. I just wanted to review the MP scene in Bangalore and add my 2 cents to the forum. Although most seniors might find the info a bit redundant, Am still doing it just to collate all the information in one page. If I have erred somewhere then please do correct me.

Part 1: The Usual Suspects (highly advertised ones):

A) Category 1:

P*X**S (ko******a) , S** 9 (MG Rd nr G****a M**l), Sc******* & S******* centre or m*n*ne as it is also known as (Fra**r t**n/ C*x t**n), S*y*e S*a (Ind*** NGR) – Are all places owned by the same person/people cartel, Swati & her look alike sister (the fat girl in P*x**s) are definitely part of this cartel. Most of these places are slightly better in the hygiene dept than the average parlours but are deteriorating at a fast pace. M*n*ne (Fra**r t**n/ C*x t**n) used to be a lot better when Swathi was managing it (about a year ago) but then those were the times that it had doors rather than curtains, lol. S** 9 (MG Rd nr G****a M**l) used to be great when it had Po***m (the NE girl who was almost a legend with the regulars, what is more, it also offered FS then. P*X**S (ko******a) is getting worse by the day & yes I have used both a*ja*i (the cute baby faced one who kinna gets over excited and starts moaning a lot) & m**y, I must say they are ok fun but not value for money. One common thing about all these places is that they literally fleece you and take you for a ride but then, sometimes you are just in no mood to go to an unhygienic place so u do shell out the money

Ratings:

Hygiene: 7/10 (slightly better than the run down parlours)
    Service: 6/10
    Value for money: 3/10 (typically costs 3 to 3.5K for a decent time & more than 5K for sandwich, phew!)

B) Category 2:

Run down parlours like S***k (in**** NGR) which offers FS needs a face lift & better hygiene but is not overtly expensive. The one in Ri*****d t**n/ J***s*n Market also offers FS for about 2K but the girls are not good always (u just have to walk out when they are not good & try next time), also offers full nude msg (more preferable from the STD standpoint, despite of condoms) for about 1.5- 1.8k. But the place again is not hygienic at all. I do not know what is so great shakes about Ad**** (Ja******) It mostly has only HJ @ 1.5K but then as Rahul pointed out it probably had a star performer earlier. Ar*** (U*s**r) is also just about ok most of the times IMHO. There is a new 1 started about a couple of months ago in HRBR Ring road by a Mallu female that somehow seemed to me like operating outside the so called MP cartel, the place is kind of decent but only HJ for 1.5k. N**** w*** (old A*****t rd now) is again another of those places which offers almost everything in 2 to 2.5K but you would not necessarily want to take those services because of lack of hygiene and very average girls. Hi***h in Sh**** NGR used to be good in its previous avatar (around 2005/06) but is now not so hygienic and too average girls again in the 2K category. Ch****i/bl** di*****/ R*d M***t (currently in H** L*y**t) has been there for long now in Blore and has typically remained same in all its avatars be it in OMR after Ga***n ci*y col*** or B*n*s*a*i or the one in its current location. So*** s*a in Ko******a (charisma?) is nothing but a cheap meat house in the disguise of a MP, nothing much to write home about.

There seems to be a new one in vas**t N***R which i think is an old player who has shifted from his previous location – I have not yet been here so cannot say much. Another place I have not been to in this “usual suspects” category is Ai**s in S****y NGR, otherwise I have practically been there and done that

Ratings:

Hygiene: 3/10
    Services: 5/10
    Value for money: 6/10

NEXT PART: Am gonna review some of the high-end & unusual places (many have not featured here)... Let us see how it goes

MP scene review (Jan 2011) part 2

This was posted in Jan-Feb 2011 in the original thread

... Continued Part 2 of MP scene review in Bangalore
    ... Contd from Part 1

Part 2: A Review of the MP scene in Bangalore

As promised, am posting my second review on the more unusual side of the MP scene in and around Bangalore.

A) Classy SPAs:

Our general belief that most of those hygienic, classy spas & parlours do not give any extras is mostly true, but there are a few examples of decent SPA girls giving some extra goodies for a price. Rejuve the SPA @ Lalit Ashok was one such place where I used to get great Massage and a fantastic BBBJ with 1 North Indian (Chandigarh?) girl called s****a, but unfortunately she is no more around there. The massage was really mind boggling (take the signature therapy), but do not take any of their saloon services because they give a horrible hair cut & an even more horrible hair spa. I have not been there for more than 6 months now (after she disappeared), but I guess there will be other girls who would be willing to give extras (try avoiding the NE females coz I had bad experiences twice). Total cost does leave a hole in your pocket – about 4-5K including tips – but the ambience and pleasure is really worth it. Has anyone tried any other 5 star spas? Please give us your review. One of my friends has suggested the spa at Leela Palace & especially the services of one miss S***n* (anybody has a take on that?)

Apart from these 5 star spas, of course there are those at the outskirts of Bangalore which offer some good stuff if one knows how to approach. I would especially recommend the one on BIAL road... the spa is known as s****th H****n & is in a very popular resort cl**** e*****a. Prices are very very good, great ambiance & a fantastic massage. Just try it out people & you will really be surprised by the sheer pleasure. As for specific girls that you must try, cannot name them here at any cost. There are other spas too, but will talk about them next time

Rating: 8/10

Cost: 2.5 to 3K (inclusive of tips)
    Ambiance: 8/10
    Massage service: 9/10

B) Not so classy/5 star spas

Now let me tell you about MPs within the city limits that are hygienic & offer great massage plus a little extra (which is what most of you are looking at, right?). 1st there is T*** t******* near in*****y rd which offers absolutely authentic Thai massage done by females from Thailand (not very good looking like NE girls, but more chinky to our senses). The Thai massage itself is very good and relaxing, especially after a booze session on the previous night! A few girls there offer extra services like HJ (no B2b) & pricing also is pretty affordable @ less than 2K all inclusive. I also have a contact with a girl who offers in call (& outcall) services at her place at the same price on her off days. She is not a looker & will not do any nudity (who wants nudity if she is not a stunner anyways?) but gives a good 90 Minute Thai massage & a happy ending but speaks only English & Thai.

Rating: 5/10

Cost: 2k
    Massage service: 8/10
    Looks: 2/10
    Extras: only HJ (I did not try anything anyways)

Another one is in K****N n***r & is Y********* where the place is really hygienic & some females really good at massage, I have gotten extra services (HJ only) on two occasions so I would recommend u to try plus the price is cheap – about 2K

Then there is S*****a P*****r near Sh***** N***r which is not extra-ordinarily hygienic but has a good steam bath & NE girls do give DFK & HJ (try A****a who even let me finger her ). Price: under 2K.

This was posted in Nov-Dec 2011

An end year Review of the MP scene in Bangalore

At the very outset let me state an obvious fact – most of the guys posting in this forum of late sound like rank amateurs, I wonder where all the seniors have disappeared. I mean, WTF man, why would you pay 2K for a fukkin HJ in an MP? By doing this you are only hiking the prices. As it is the MP scene in Bangalore has deteriorated in the last few months and guys are paying a premium for simple services like a goddamned HJ, which is not helping at all. Trust me guys most (if not all) MPs offer a lot more than a HJ like B2B, FS etc for that kind of price.

Why have most MPs closed down? Actually LE activity is least of the reasons… If you do a cursory survey of the MPs that have closed down you’ll find that most have closed because of reasons as varying as non-renewal of rental/lease agreements by the owners of the places or because of over extortion by local dons – all routine reasons. Just relax; LE activity has not increased all that much as far as the MPs are concerned. I am pretty sure most of them would (if not they have already started) re start in different avatars very soon.

As for the current lot, there are quite a few gems among the MPs in Bangalore. One of the best is of course B***Sq**** in D*m**r. It was formerly 5th E*****t about 5-6 months ago and has now converted itself into a class place offering all kinds carnal pleasures. The quality of staff definitely needs improvement, but there is no doubt about the fact that it’s a classy place with tall long ceilinged rooms that are well decorated and hygienic. I have been to the place more than 7-8 times and trust me I have almost never been disappointed and I never pay more than 2K at the counter for B2B, FS et al. Please don’t be fooled by the sweet talk and pay more. The best time to go of course is on weekdays for you can choose the best of the lot and have fun. The best of the lot is a NE known as M*y** who gives an awesome massage followed by a great B2B and even an FS if you are in the mood (do carry your own protection). She is the one who is tall and a little plump and has a whorish face. The other NE I like is T***, the one from tribal areas of Man***r. She’s got athletic body and can get really horny in the process of B2B if you start fingering her. If you are in the mood for a south Indian, then try P****r*, she is bad in the looks department and is also a fatty, but she compensates all that with her massage. She literally squirts a gallon and gets easily turned on… a real hooker I must say. All the three offer FS B2B and what not. There are a couple of others too but have forgotten their names

Place = classy (Some shower cabinets need to be more hygienic, try the jacuzzi sometime)
    Services = B2B, FS et al
    Quality of staff = 6-7/10
    Cost = 2k + 500 tips rarely 1k (plz dont pay more)

Another place is the one in F****r T**n... Not a classy place but has a couple of gems as staff. My favorite is of course P****m, that fabulous NE girl who was earlier at M*n*n* and P*x** and more recently in Cr**se S*a (K*r*****g*a). She still has all her nakhra's intact and demands 1k for her service, but she is really good at what she does with all the whorish talk. Once I even had her at my place and she was awesome after 5 drinks. Yes she is a copious drinker; she managed to gulp 5 large ones while I was struggling with my 2nd Pint! She uses cuss words like “lauda” and “chooth” pretty often after she is drunk and that can be a turn on in a low-bro kind of way (if you know what I mean). The biggest disappointment with her was that she eats Gutkhas.

As for other classy spas my fav is R*j**e @ L***t As**k, go for their signature therapies, try a Punjabi chic by the name s*r**a – she is good and gives a great happy ending too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information