Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,270
     

    Bareback Cum In Pussy escorts

    Don't know if this has been posted before. For 40,000 baht extra, you can fuck these escorts bareback and cum in pussy. Click on the photo and see where it says "special service". They require a test first.

    http://www.bkkescorts.com/start.htm

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    95
     
    Quote Originally Posted by doniyog View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted before. For 40,000 baht extra, you can fuck these escorts bareback and cum in pussy. Click on the photo and see where it says "special service". They require a test first.

    http://www.bkkescorts.com/start.htm
    What the chance any of the girls that show up look anything like their photo. lol

    Have you met any of them?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23
     
    I would bet that if you were to spend a night approaching various girls and offered 30,000 baht to do the same, it wouldn't be too long until you found a willing participant. For a girl who is on the pill for example, the gamble would be far too tempting to refuse.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    784
     
    40,000? Most would do it for 400 extra.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    95
     
    Um... How many of you Bareback working girls???

    Two of my favorite things is tobareback and go down on my girl. I don't think about doing either with a working girl of any country. .....Am I alone thinking like this? ...This is now making me question myself as I refuse anything other than a BBBJ. Not much of a difference really. I'll continue what I've been doing because it hasn't failed me yet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,270
     
    Quote Originally Posted by world-traveler76 View Post
    Um... How many of you Bareback working girls???

    Two of my favorite things is tobareback and go down on my girl. I don't think about doing either with a working girl of any country. .....Am I alone thinking like this? ...This is now making me question myself as I refuse anything other than a BBBJ. Not much of a difference really. I'll continue what I've been doing because it hasn't failed me yet.
    The Bareback discussion has come up numerous times and leads to a futile STD laden, judgemental dialogue. Lots of people go BB in SEA, period. It is obviuosly safer not too.
    I just thought this site was interesting because it is right up front and there for the taking for a big price.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,033
     
    That virgin is 12,000 us dollars for 2 weeks. Or I can buy a pretty good car hummmmmmmm???? I have Barebacked a few girls from time to time But mostly after I spend a few days with them 1st . don;t know if that matters much but I can't stand that damn condom it ruins everything

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,669
     
    Quote Originally Posted by streetlooker1 View Post
    I have Barebacked a few girls from time to time But mostly after I spend a few days with them 1st
    Actually, I've heard it from quite a few guys and frankly I never understood it.

    how does "spending a few days with a girl" reduce the risk?

    I think the psychology behind is "Ok, I got to know her, she is actually a human being with a personality, not just a piece of meat for rent I've picked from the street or some sleaze bar". I say - more power to that attitude , but that doesn't decrease the risk of std one tiny bit. Naturally, if you didn't use the condom on day 1, there is point to expect you start using it now. But if 3 days ago you thought it's wise to use a condom - it is as wise today.
    Last edited by rits01; 12-18-2011 at 03:15 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    888
     
    Quote Originally Posted by streetlooker1 View Post
    That virgin is 12,000 us dollars for 2 weeks. Or I can buy a pretty good car hummmmmmmm???? I have Barebacked a few girls from time to time But mostly after I spend a few days with them 1st . don;t know if that matters much but I can't stand that damn condom it ruins everything
    Yes, I saw the virgin too. First it's not my cup of tea, second you might first check out her age. Seems you can get in serious trouble here.

    On they other hand if you have to do a "health check" anyway, I don't see a reason why not to do that with any other hooker. And those 40000 where a surplus on top of the other fee. So any Sheiks around
    Live your dream.....Don't dream your life away.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,033
     
    Rits In my case if you spent all the time with her for a week lets say and shes not really having symptoms of a STD( I know this matters little) you know shes only been with you then it feels like its safe even if it is not. I usually go and get my long time girls checked with me when i go to the clinic also then we both get a shot and some meds we should be good to go. we have gone over this subject many times and we all know the risk But I take the risk cause I want sex bare the way it should be. Condoms ruin everything I rather have a good handjob

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,270
     
    Quote Originally Posted by streetlooker1 View Post
    Rits In my case if you spent all the time with her for a week lets say and shes not really having symptoms of a STD( I know this matters little) you know shes only been with you then it feels like its safe even if it is not. I usually go and get my long time girls checked with me when i go to the clinic also then we both get a shot and some meds we should be good to go. we have gone over this subject many times and we all know the risk But I take the risk cause I want sex bare the way it should be. Condoms ruin everything I rather have a good handjob
    I don't care what you do and at least you are honest.

    My question is regarding the shots and meds. What is that about?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,315
     
    Quote Originally Posted by doniyog View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted before. For 40,000 baht extra, you can fuck these escorts bareback and cum in pussy. Click on the photo and see where it says "special service". They require a test first.

    http://www.bkkescorts.com/start.htm


    Guys fly 1/2 the way around the world to fuck those?
    shit...... they are skanks

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,033
     
    Quote Originally Posted by doniyog View Post
    I don't care what you do and at least you are honest.

    My question is regarding the shots and meds. What is that about?
    after you been with a girl a few days 4-5 you both go to the doc and get shots and meds for the STDs you then should be ok to bareback. AIDS herpes warts excluded.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    784
     
    Quote Originally Posted by streetlooker1 View Post
    after you been with a girl a few days 4-5 you both go to the doc and get shots and meds for the STDs you then should be ok to bareback. AIDS herpes warts excluded.
    Could you be more specific about the "shots and meds" you are referring to?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,315
     
    Quote Originally Posted by streetlooker1 View Post
    after you been with a girl a few days 4-5 you both go to the doc and get shots and meds for the STDs you then should be ok to bareback. AIDS herpes warts excluded.
    You have to be Joking .

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts