Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast

Not all MP offer extra service. But most of them did it. But it's not the policy of the MP to offer or not, it's just an extra service provide by the ML to get an extra cash. At the end of the day, it's all up to you whether you want it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by backbong
    Hi, this is my first review here..I've been to this place called Star Foot and reflexology in pandan indah area. there are 3 ML altogether but only one provide Fj. her name is maria. She provides a good massage, BBBJ and FJ for rm150 only. FJ is so-so but ok lar..she's pretty too..

Bro Backbong,

What is your rating for her look? hehe....
    Mind to share the direction to this place?

aston.

6/10. Her BJ is 7.5 and FJ is 6.5. PM me if you need the direction.

Any other different places

there is also a tradisional massage in Taman segar Cheras close to Leisure mall.I have not been in there sorry.I heard there are some happening.

Update: Have been to badminton stadium, cheras last week. Message RM38, HJ RM38. They didn't provide FJ. I had mine, quite good. Age 23. Name: Sorry, i forgot. But there only 1 MG age 23.

andrew..with her shirts on ka?
    if i save these money i could have bought a satria neo, but for all the fun i had i rather not having the car

Andrew which part of badminton cheras im in cheras

Ya with shirt on. That make me feel down. Only 1 part of batminton cheras. Just opposite the shop on Jalan Cheras.

Didn't see one

Oh, If i not forgot. The name is Sense Message. Now already put a big banner out.

Quote Originally Posted by chapps
    Omega,
    Where exactly in Cheras...went around the badminton stadium area but couldn't locate any massage centre. Is it along the road heading to Jusco or the opposite of the stadium heading to the roundabout. Kindly eloborate. Tks.
    Pandan Perdana got one mah.. js at the left side of the main road towards
    Six Happiness Restaurant junction thr.. ermm.. 2 blocks bhind Watsons.
    nvr try... good luck.

Traditional Massage

Quote Originally Posted by boone68
    Are all Traditional Massage also offer extra services? How about foot reflexology? They also offer BJ and FJ? I'm kinda new, have never tried before.

Thanks.
    Today I visited a Traditional massage centre in SS14, PJ (Opposite TGI Fridays) The name is just "Traditional Massage" on the 2nd floor. If you are looking for FJ, you will be disappointed. It's massage at RM50 per hr, and Urut Batin at RM50 per session.

If you go there , look for Malay Girls or Indon (The 2 chinese ladies are Aunties close to 50yrs old and fat too.)

So far I've tried Aida (Speaks good English) and Emma is the better looking one. Will try Yuli (Indon) on my next visit. After your first session, you ask for a discount card which will give you 10% off on your next visit.Massage - pay at the counter after the session. Batin pay the girls directly.

Aida has strong hands and can give a hard rub. No touching etc......

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdick
    Today I visited a Traditional massage centre in SS14, PJ (Opposite TGI Fridays) The name is just "Traditional Massage" on the 2nd floor. If you are looking for FJ, you will be disappointed. It's massage at RM50 per hr, and Urut Batin at RM50 per session.

If you go there , look for Malay Girls or Indon (The 2 chinese ladies are Aunties close to 50yrs old and fat too.)

So far I've tried Aida (Speaks good English) and Emma is the better looking one. Will try Yuli (Indon) on my next visit. After your first session, you ask for a discount card which will give you 10% off on your next visit.Massage - pay at the counter after the session. Batin pay the girls directly.

Aida has strong hands and can give a hard rub. No touching etc......

Good luck
    Hi friend, how's the massage quality ??? my office is quite near to that massage center maybe can have a try if is good. Friend, I noticed that is another massage center which is located in the middle of 2 motor bike shops, near Jalan semangat main road is on 1st floor. Good luck

Protonevo,
    Try Emma, when I was there theres 2 cheongster had good words about Emma.
    So it's worth a try.
    Jalan Semangat - I need to check this out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread Information