Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

white girls in Joburg

I would highly appreciate if someone could suggest the best places for picking up white girls in Johaneesburg. This would be my first visit and was wondering if white females are into this business as well or they are too well off in SA.

cheers

You can find white girls in Johannesburg. When I went there last year, I managed to pick up some white girls off the street, I recall the name being Rivonia in Sandton. pretty posh are but prices are reasonable for chicks off the street. just be careful and use protection. I also managed to find some call girls using local websites and the local newspaper in the classifieds section. Its not difficult to find white hookers. Had a few not so pleasant experiences and some good ones.

I advise avoiding independents or going to the girl's place. they feel more confident and dictate to you without allowing you to have full pleasure. I got ripped off by one independent like that. went to her place, she had advertised anal and the works but when it came to doing business, she refused anal citing that my johnny's too big.lol. I couldn't argue much since it was her place, who know's what or who could have been lurking inside her large house. and with South Africa, well , I wouldn't chance much considering the crime reports.

If you taking up a hooker, get her to come to your hotel or lodge. you'll be more comfortable and she'll be more cooperative.

You won't find white girls on the streets, (colored) mixed race are sometmes seen and can be mistaken for whites. Black girls though are still the best and much sexier than white South African girls with the possible exception of white East European girls who can often be found in Johannesburg

Forgot to say street girls can be found in the Oxford Road area between Rosebank and Sandton City. Quality varies but take care where you take them.

Thanks a lot guys. would apprecite if anyone could suggest some clubs/bars to pick up white chicks

cheers

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information