Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

New BJ Bar - Dr Bj's Salon

Read on another forum that a new BJ Bar (Dr Bj's Salon) is opening on Soi 7/1 Sukh on 1 October 2011 - touting itself as a "business class" BJ bar - basic BJ starts at 700 Baht and onward and upwards from there.

Somebody ought to get a prize for the first review!

Great info Sin. Here is the website. Some of those girls look familiar. The place looks pretty interesting.

http://bjbarbangkok.com/

Probably at the far end of 7/1, as there were renovations ongoing recently. Hope there is a back-door entrance. I'm too (in)famous around 7/1 to use the front door.
    Live your dream.....Don't dream your life away.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro69 View Post
    Hope there is a back-door entrance.
    Hoping alone isn't good enough: consult the management, they will set you up with a g ...oh, you meant... ooops sorry :-)

Amphibian moderator

Annies seems to be branching out !
    Im the mean green frog mod machine

Enjoyed their website: Sex with a sense of humour appears to be the promise. So instead of laughing at me, they will laugh with me. Who knows?

Seriously though, it might buck up the ideas of their neighbour along the soi, who appear to have rested on their laurels for a bit too long according to recent reports.

I was trying to think where I had seen there FAQ's and then I saw JCF's post. Is it related to Annie's? Got my doubts. The humour surrounding the names of the nurses, looks very juvenile and Anglo.

I fly in on the 15th. This place shot to the top of my "to do" list and will be my first BJ bar experience.

I've been leery of two things that has previously kept me out of the BJ bars: lack of privacy, and fear of being stuck with an ugly/old/fat lady.

I like the fact that you can observe the girls but they can't see you.

Can't wait for the opening on October 6th..
    It looks like that Aey's new joint will have the same system that Annies (fishbowl and sideliners) and that the nurses will be the uglies and the consultants the prettiest ones.... which doesn't make too much sense for me for a blowjob.
    I keep repeating visits with Joy at Lollipop, she's definitely the ugliest but the most talented.
    But hey, great to have a new BJ place. Wondering where it is on 7/1. 30 seconds from BTS, it might be just in front of Subway.
    I have 2 passions: boobs (Madenian)

Amphibian moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
    Enjoyed their website: Sex with a sense of humour appears to be the promise. So instead of laughing at me, they will laugh with me. Who knows?

Seriously though, it might buck up the ideas of their neighbour along the soi, who appear to have rested on their laurels for a bit too long according to recent reports.

I was trying to think where I had seen there FAQ's and then I saw JCF's post. Is it related to Annie's? Got my doubts. The humour surrounding the names of the nurses, looks very juvenile and Anglo.
    Yep those names made me cringe
    I have no doubt that a Farang designed the site but that is hardly surprising , Annies is very western orientated and Aey has strong links with the Farang sex forums.
    To be honest it looks all a bit too sterile for my taste , a bit like walking into KFC and ordering noodle soup , should do well on Suk though.

Amphibian moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JakeBlues68 View Post
    I fly in on the 15th. This place shot to the top of my "to do" list and will be my first BJ bar experience.

I've been leery of two things that has previously kept me out of the BJ bars: lack of privacy, and fear of being stuck with an ugly/old/fat lady.

I like the fact that you can observe the girls but they can't see you.
    You know I think the exact opposite, a BJ bar should be sleezy and edgy

Quote Originally Posted by joecoolfrog View Post
    You know I think the exact opposite, a BJ bar should be sleezy and edgy
    I like that too. Wild Country was my kind of place. I am sure I will check out this new place though.

So, it looks like the place will be a few meters...after Eden. Even if no signs yet, I can't see any other place under renovation for a BJ clinic on 7/1.
    But it is not a BJ bar, Wild Country was one, Afterskool is one. Lolitas and Lollipop are not. Very different IMO.
    I have 2 passions: boobs (Madenian)

Definitely looking forward to checking this place out. See if it makes its way into the rotation with Lollipop and Lolitas.

Hello,

So to stop all the talking and that everyones understanding.

Annie's is part of many places my job is kind of area manager for most of those places but most of my time is in Annie's. I'm now opening places out of the Annie's networking. Dr Bj's I wanted to open many years ago but when I found the location I wanted and I was about to invest in all the work that was needed the yellow shirts happened. I then some time later found another location and was about to sign a contract for a place and start the work, then the red shirts started happening. Some time laters again I find a place I want to open Dr, Bj's and no yellow shirt and no red shirt so time to open. This is not totally mine I am a partner with 2 people not Thai. One is Dr Bj himself, he is away from Thailand at the moment but will be in Bangkok in the next 3 or 4 weeks and will be the person for all emails and contact when you go in. He will be starting up a lot of hi5, facebook twitter and things like that as he likes it a lot. The other partner is involved in many other night bar businesses and will not be seeing very much of him. I will be there sometimes in making sure all is good with Thai parts of the business.

The website has been made a fun and not serious and wanting to make people laugh and understand coming into Dr Bj is a fun lite place. It is themaned in the style of a Dr clinic 50% and salon 50%, you will all understand why when you come in. Ladies will be wearing themaed clothes also. The service is very different to what happens in other BJ places and we wanted to make it a very new thing for not only this style place but for all of nightlife for Thailand. opening date was 1st of October but now the 6th which may move again. The website I have been told is not 50% finish and will not be until the day we open.

I really can not answer too many questions about it as this is really down to Dr BJ but I will answer what I can but I know he will want me to say something like, no tell anyone anything better they come in to look.
    Happy Ladies Happy Customers Happy Prices

Thanks for the info. Aey. Hopefully, it will be open by the 22nd when I am in town.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information