Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 431 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 6459

Thread: Danok

Quote Originally Posted by kingrama View Post
    Ask the waitress to finish up the tequila?dude this saturday,you try to taste the tequila to see whether is genuine or not?I think it is just a sparlking jus la dude..
    haha...yeah ~
    what i mean is ask she drink my beer or wisky
    not ask she finish the tequila that i brought from her
    aiyo...
    Last edited by jh530; 02-16-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Drink Beer, Save Water ! & Shower Together
    I'm 6, Do you wanna be 9 ?

Quote Originally Posted by jh530 View Post
    last week a crazy spend above RM1k for tequila and hang flower at hello bangkok...
    but at the end the girl go supper with my friend...
    LOL !
    Bro, your friend spend 2k that night?

I can see in Dannok the flower to the girls is becoming slower flow..This is a good news for us!Stop flowering them today.If you never give and I never give so nobody give.If nobody give meaning the TY has no additional money.When they have no money they will follow us go back our hotel and service us so that we can pay them money at the next day.IF like that then everybody goes to dannok will have khang tao no matter you are rich or normal!We'll carries the slogan of Now Everyone Can Cheong to Dannok!Really appreciate that the co-orperation was given in to reverse this culture.Did you notice that now the pattaya's girl are easy to catch?Now still lefted all the rich people will go and flower girls in hello bankok.Now I think most of the people are going to Pattaya already..control your spending out there!We can make the changes!

Agree. Last time went i go there still can find the dancer and persuade them follow us go back hotel. But now, you need to spend a lot and can not comfirm sucess or not. Sometime like a water fish

Quote Originally Posted by tmc148 View Post
    This hotel room not bad, room rate also reasonable, please refer photo!

Bro. Very Pro. I never think to take some picture to share here. This is the diff between new bird and old bird. Haha

Just want to ask Is betong OK or not. I never go there b4 and i plan to have a trip to there. ...hope can get some advise from you.

You know la. First time need to spend a lot because we are not familiar so i hope can minimize the impact.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFEAGLE View Post
    Agree. Last time went i go there still can find the dancer and persuade them follow us go back hotel. But now, you need to spend a lot and can not comfirm sucess or not. Sometime like a water fish
    Yeap like water fish..
    each time i go hello bangkok flower n drink alr cost me more then 500..
    everytime the next day feel like am water fish.. omg..
    next trip nv every pay for flower again..

To all WSG bro reading this,let's get together fight back and say no to flower..Spread around to your friend that is not WSG member to help us!Thank you in advance!Buy the real tequila from duty free then ask the WL to drink.In hello bankok after pay cockage cannot finish they can help you keep at the bar!

haha nice la kingrama bro...must follow u go next time since u so cunning with many ways of tackling all the problems haha
    Anyways, nice pics..looks good and classy as well. Price is cheap as well. Hope they don't raise it But personally I prefer an average looking room about RM50+ and spend more on chicks. heheheeh

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal25 View Post
    haha nice la kingrama bro...must follow u go next time since u so cunning with many ways of tackling all the problems haha
    Anyways, nice pics..looks good and classy as well. Price is cheap as well. Hope they don't raise it But personally I prefer an average looking room about RM50+ and spend more on chicks. heheheeh
    I am cunning?I think the TY bitch is more cunning..Always come out with new pattern to grab our money and we always go find new money to grab their boobs..Ma leh if no save save spend how to grab more boobs and cum more sperms..I like to cheong!but doesn't like to pay more..With the help from all bro here we can cheong more and pay less!..Wa lao eh..like doing cheong marketing pula..
    "Now Everyone Can Cheong"

actually got lots of way 2 reject bout hanging flowers or buy drinks for puying.. if u r a big gang or member goin there, u may ask the ppl who alwaz come n ask u buy the stupid things, drink with each ppl on ur table 1st.. after 1 round.. the ppl who drink at 1st come again n drink with them again.. i think 1/2 round nia.. no ppl dare 2 come de.. but of coz 1st round u need 2 buy from them if he/she really drink with u all la.. this is wat my gang n i done 2 them.. i still rmb last 2 trip 1 of my member's puying summore add in some K in the drink.. 1 round only..no ppl come n approach us for the stupid spending.. 5555

实践证明 — 男人还是靠得住

Quote Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
    Bro, you sure or not? LOL But I Like the slogan "Everyone Can Cheong Danok", isn't it the way it is now?
    hahaha....you know my style la, where i got hang flower right....hehehehe!!! You also no hang wan!!!! Btw, i like your avatar photo, she look very pretty, is my cup of tea, can you recommend me ah ....kekekeke! Kidding.....

Bro Thai Traveller,now people less hang flower already,that's why we can easily get the WL in the gogo pubs.Did you notice that they are wearing lesser and lesser cloth now just to lure the cheongster to hang flower..They are having hard time earning money now and this is what we want.We'll stop the flower culture so that they will always follow us back to earn extra cash from us just like the flesh trade...!! hope to get your support too!
    I meet Bro TT few years ago, he no need hang flower or lady's drinks also have girls(coyote, model and PR) follow him back to hotel wan la, you can don't trust me, but is true....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ksks123 View Post
    agree, agree.. will stop hanging flower from next trip !!!
    Agree your head la, where you got hang flower before, going farm no need hang flower wan la.......hahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFEAGLE View Post
    Bro. Very Pro. I never think to take some picture to share here. This is the diff between new bird and old bird. Haha

Just want to ask Is betong OK or not. I never go there b4 and i plan to have a trip to there. ...hope can get some advise from you.

You know la. First time need to spend a lot because we are not familiar so i hope can minimize the impact.
    I going everyway also took photo even FJ photo also have....hehehehe...but personal review!!!!!!

Let's talk about Betong at http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/s...ates-in-Betong

all bro who always cheong at danok..
    wana make a meet all of us cheong at danok for one night..

Quote Originally Posted by zidane00 View Post
    all bro who always cheong at danok..
    wana make a meet all of us cheong at danok for one night..
    You wanna book a table for all of us?ask you pay for beer is too much la..maybe a dinner,I am sure many member will interested to come to this gathering!!..
    "Now Everyone Can Cheong"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 431 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418 ... LastLast

Thread Information