Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3736

im bak

i went to gb road recently kotha no.64 chinki gal not bad but im sorry it was just something i wanted to try and im not goin back.

got a indian from rahul gal was a bit on the heavier side paid 4.5k for two shots she said she was from mumbai no bbbj overall exp - 7.5/10 pic attached - sanya

then did the cis chick dfk no bbbj all positions she leaned againt the wall and backed her a## on my di## this girl had one of the best a##es i hv ever rammed no english 7.5k for two shots pic attached - IMG-20120329-00062 IMG-20120329-00058

finally a huge boobed indian paid 5.5k for two shots gal was not bad at all no bbbj solid reccomend though 8/10
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joecoolfrog; 04-18-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Amphibian moderator

Sex_101

Reports about Thailand should be posted in a relevent thread in the appropriate section , this thread concerns New Delhi only.
    Im the mean green frog mod machine

Quote Originally Posted by sex_101 View Post
    i went to gb road recently kotha no.64 chinki gal not bad but im sorry it was just something i wanted to try and im not goin back.

got a indian from rahul gal was a bit on the heavier side paid 4.5k for two shots she said she was from mumbai no bbbj overall exp - 7.5/10 pic attached - sanya

then did the cis chick dfk no bbbj all positions she leaned againt the wall and backed her a## on my di## this girl had one of the best a##es i hv ever rammed no english 7.5k for two shots pic attached - IMG-20120329-00062 IMG-20120329-00058

finally a huge boobed indian paid 5.5k for two shots gal was not bad at all no bbbj solid reccomend though 8/10
    Dude...do you mean that the CIS gal allowed anal also!!!!!!!!
    Also was she patient during your time with her or hurried during the session.
    I shall make my decision based on your feedback
    Thin line between need and lust..and I like flirting with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vronto View Post
    Dude...do you mean that the CIS gal allowed anal also!!!!!!!!
    Also was she patient during your time with her or hurried during the session.
    I shall make my decision based on your feedback
    no anal bro , anyways i find if you just take these three steps with cis chicks it should be fine

1. take a shower before you leave
    2. cologne/perfume or deo helps
    3. chewing gum

this girl was quite nice and horny nothing was hurried. people who say we didnt get good service you have to be able to get good service with these girls . guyz who dont want to take a chance with service quality of these gals stick with indians plenty of good indians giving great service these days.

guyz this is my personal opinion based on my experience it may work for you it might not.

got a russian girl from gaurav in east of kailash today 7.5k for 2 shots gaurav only keeps russians no cis i know this because i speak some russian and these girls are usually a lot taller than cis gals . this one in particular was about 5 ft 10 yea she was somewhat taller than me great body face was ok. sex was mechanical though it felt like she had a routine and she followed it 10 min kissing cbj missi . second time repeat with some position variations yes her legs completely wraped around my back in missi when she was on top she could ride me for 10 min no problem yes her body was made to be fucked but i feel her mind was someplace else anyways girl - 8.5/10 sex 7/10.

Hey Guys
    I will be in Delhi for short visit.. and this is my first time here

could you guys help me out ... can return the favor in Blore

Cheers

Tried a new guy in EOK this guy had two options both cis and i had to toss a coin to choose one of them (both very very cute gorgeous) and got excellent service the trick to cis gal is u have be a lil bit polite and courteous a 3 min chit chat goes long way lots DFK sucking and finishing in mish
    4.5 k damages ( was really surprised ) to get this service and gal at this price.

hi..rekha last digits are not 0894 , tried sending u PM but it didnt go...
    marriedmaledelhi69@?@Łoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by marriedmaledelhi View Post
    hi..rekha last digits are not 0894 , tried sending u PM but it didnt go...

hey dude...how r u??? is neha still in d business??

Hello Guys,
    I should visit Delhi soon, probably July, for the first time. I would love to

Start again.
    Hello Guys,
    I shoud visit delhi soon, probably July, for the first time. never been there before.
    I would live to get some action and would like some help. I read many interesting comments but not much useful information: contacts, places etc
    Can anybody help? I will share it upon my return.
    Cheers

Amphibian moderator

Asking for contacts is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by majunga View Post
    Start again.
    Hello Guys,
    I shoud visit delhi soon, probably July, for the first time. never been there before.
    I would live to get some action and would like some help. I read many interesting comments but not much useful information: contacts, places etc
    Can anybody help? I will share it upon my return.
    Cheers
    If you want contact numbers then buy a subscription to the PM service , for obvious reasons these are not displayed on the open forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sex_101 View Post

can u share the contact of the girl in the first pic!!

Amphibian moderator

Dont ask for contacts

Quote Originally Posted by loveslave29 View Post
    can u share the contact of the girl in the first pic!!
    Asking for contacts will get you banned , having a subscription makes no difference, you will be banned.
    I suggest you take my advice and do the following.

1) Take some time ( a couple of hours) to read previous posts , familiarise yourself with the members who post regularly and take note of which members have PM access.
    2) Only send PM requests to specific members asking for specific contacts in relation to reports they have posted.
    3) Be patient.

If you do not bother to do any research and just ask random questions then you will annoy people , this makes it less likely that they will help you. If you break the rules again you will annoy me , trust me you dont want to do that.
    jcf

hey guys- did anyone went to greater kailash in reference of rahul ?? where the girls are available in ground floor, quite good looking,

Banned

Hi Fellow mongers,
    Tried this new contact, Directly the girls No. CIS girl in her mid 30's and Its hard for me to believe what happened to me next when I was there. Basically I got raped :S. she is too horny and she was way too gud. She receides near P*R S@K*t. I have her digits and will be sharing with only senior members. Her name is IR@ and way too gud trust me. DFK, BBBJ, excelent service and it wasnt mechanical at all and I mean it AT ALL, way too gudddd. Total corporation and was like, I am making Love, But she has some rules i.e. U have to be Clean, she is very hygiene conscious, may tell u to wash face and ur D**K etc. Try to talk to her a lot and u will enjoy, she likes guys who are not there to just fuck. treat her like princess and u will be her Prince.

Stats:-
    Fig - 8/10
    Face - 7/10
    Corporation - 10/10 (if u like to get fucked or dominated here is a chick for u)
    Damage - 4k
    WIR - HELL YEAH!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast

Thread Information