Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

free sex in dubai

here's a reply to mardukus and all those (obviously that includes everybody) who are dying for free pussy. yse there is plenty of it, want to know how to get it?

doesnt take much brains...if u are frequent visitor or a resident, then there are a couple of simple things u can do. join a community group like a church group, choir, guju group, etc. you'll get to meet plenty of lonely filipinas, young and horny housewives with too much time on thier hands, sindhi, punjabi, guju milfs esp like to have affairs on the side, its a fad with them, they love the thrill and the conquest, believe ot or not! they will even lavish u with gifts and treat u as toyboy.

next join the msn arabia and esp the dubai groups, investment only 25$. there are plenty of sluts looking for discrete sex on the side, you'll be surprised. I found one who was married with grown up kids-both abroad, a hubby who was over the hill and she hated him. she was a high up in a local co and looking for someone equal to her in class and status. she wanted it very hush-hush, had an insatiable craving and wanted a guy to take charge and be rough, dominate her. right up my alley!! the best part, she had delivered both kids by c-section and was a keepfit nut, esp her vaginal muscles. her fucking pussy was so damn tight. it took a real man with an iron rod to fuck her. i used to bang her atleast 3 times during the week and another 2-3 times over the weekend if she stayed over. man, if i went at it continously in one night, my poor dong used to get all sore, black and blue. it was one hell of a ball, my schlong never felt better.

later found another slut, a married keralite nurse staying alone, her family and kid were back home. she was too pleased to land up with someone with my status and let me manhandle her and gave into all my demands, even the most kinkiest of stuff. i used her at will and of course, forgot to mention the juiciest bit. was doing both without condoms. both were married, responsible and had a clean chit, trusted me too, naturally being a family guy and at an important position. besides all dubai residents are tested for hiv and are deported if found +. played them like a violin, if one wasnt avalable, the other was more than willing!

so guys do u still want to pay for sex and be treated like shit by a whore who thinks she is doing u a mighty favour? it's said that if u search hard enough, even god will be found, then whats a free pussy? all this while the family was away, when they came back, a new strategy, plan b, the mind can do wonders...

i now have one more, u see now i have made it clear to all 3, this is the deal, take it or leave it. after a little blah blah, my harem is fine!

@hornybearxxx69
    I'm now since 4 weeks in Dubai. Maybe i need a little advice.
    What is a choir or guju group ?
    And which groups could you recommend at MSN Arabia ?

Thanks in advance

Schalke

Quote Originally Posted by schalke
    If I am not mistaken Hornybear refers to the Indian expat Gujaratis - they are really hot though in most cases a bit overweight.
    Meeone

hi schalke

Yes meeone is right, tx to him for helping you out. I actually never anticipated that someone who is not from Dubai would also read and be confused! Sorry! By choir I meant the Church chorus. There are 3 churches there, used by umpteen communities and each community has its Choir groups, most of whom are full of bored housewives or young girls with a lot of time on their hands, besides churches are where lots of liasons are made too! It all depends which community/nationality/culture group you belong to.

The Indian gujrati/sindhi women are hot, yes a bit plumpy some of them..but having extra-marital affairs is an intrinsic part of their culture, they enjoy it with great gusto!! If you are a white westerner, then all the more power to you, because they love the conquest, like acquiring a trophy! If you can get pussy for free, then one should'nt look the gift horse in the mouth too much..thats what I believe! Besides there is a lot of fun in the pursuit and the success in the end is very satisfying, leave aside the sex slave you have created for regular use.... I was quite an expert in making them slaver over me, stringing them along, doling out crumbs, giving them an inch (ok.. 7 inches) and getting yards in return!! Some of these women are from very wealthy families and shower costly gifts to nurture these affairs.

Hey, just my opinion, but I personally believe its much more satisfying making the effort to discover free pussy and be successful in getting laid -- sharpening one's ladyskills -- than just buying cold, impersonal sex. Any sod can do that, throw money around that is.

I had some friends who regularly picked up drunk Brit/euro chicks from the star hotel bars for free, but they stiil ended up spending a packet because they wanted to be treated as high maintenance GF's.

Hope this helps.

@hornybearxxx69

Thanks in advance

Schalke

@hornybearxxx69

Thanks in advance

Schalke
    Schalke, sorry for asking but when I was in Dubai in the Cybercafe I cant get the permission to visit this website. Itisalat doesnt allow anyone visit WSG or others of the same inclination. How do u manage to visit it??

Maybe the ISP or the Cybercafe might have blocked for the keyword 'sex'. Try at another location, if it is still blocked, then it is likely that the service provider have blocked the access.
    Meeone

reply to samsung

yep, meeone is right, u have to keep trying. i dont know why our friends at wsg have decided to use the full form....causes a lot of problems in many countries! the secret is to keep hammering any banned site repeatedly, their proxy servers cannot cope up. dont worry about theier warnings...

@ hornybearxxx69
    I'm a newcomer in Dubai: I moved from Germany 4 weeks ago. You are right sex for free is much better then to pay for it. Unfortunatly I work in a startup company; not enough time to join the social life. But I'm working on it. many thanks for your help.

@samsung
    I work in a free zone. This site is not blocked there.

Regards

schalke

hornybear,

could not find the sites that you were talking about. could you provide more guidance. I did not see anywhere where you could join for $25. just a bunch of chat sites. Much appreciated.

To Hornybear

Quote Originally Posted by hornybearxxx69
    Yes meeone is right, tx to him for helping you out. I actually never anticipated that someone who is not from Dubai would also read and be confused! Sorry! By choir I meant the Church chorus. There are 3 churches there, used by umpteen communities and each community has its Choir groups, most of whom are full of bored housewives or young girls with a lot of time on their hands, besides churches are where lots of liasons are made too! It all depends which community/nationality/culture group you belong to.

The Indian gujrati/sindhi women are hot, yes a bit plumpy some of them..but having extra-marital affairs is an intrinsic part of their culture, they enjoy it with great gusto!! If you are a white westerner, then all the more power to you, because they love the conquest, like acquiring a trophy! If you can get pussy for free, then one should'nt look the gift horse in the mouth too much..thats what I believe! Besides there is a lot of fun in the pursuit and the success in the end is very satisfying, leave aside the sex slave you have created for regular use.... I was quite an expert in making them slaver over me, stringing them along, doling out crumbs, giving them an inch (ok.. 7 inches) and getting yards in return!! Some of these women are from very wealthy families and shower costly gifts to nurture these affairs.

Hey, just my opinion, but I personally believe its much more satisfying making the effort to discover free pussy and be successful in getting laid -- sharpening one's ladyskills -- than just buying cold, impersonal sex. Any sod can do that, throw money around that is.

I had some friends who regularly picked up drunk Brit/euro chicks from the star hotel bars for free, but they stiil ended up spending a packet because they wanted to be treated as high maintenance GF's.

Hope this helps.
    I'm an Asian man, does that mean I have less a chance picking up free shags in Dubai?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information