Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Ladyboys in Massage Parlors

Hi
    I need the opinion of the experts here.
    Talking to a friend who was recently in Bangkok he mentioned that he found laduboys giving massage, lined on a seperate side of the girls.
    I thought that it was forbidden by law for lbs working at massage parlors offering massage and that is what I told him.
    But on a second thought maybe I am wrong?
    Your opinions please.

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri11 View Post
    Hi
    I need the opinion of the experts here.
    Talking to a friend who was recently in Bangkok he mentioned that he found laduboys giving massage, lined on a seperate side of the girls.
    I thought that it was forbidden by law for lbs working at massage parlors offering massage and that is what I told him.
    But on a second thought maybe I am wrong?
    Your opinions please.
    That's a new one on me. Why would it be forbidden?

I think I have been told so quite a long time ago.
    But since I am not 100% sure that's why I am asking.
    Has anybody met a lb at a MP?

There is a MP in Phuket called Tootsie that is stictly LB (I know none of you guys will check it out)

It would not surprise me about what your buddy said. Don't know a particular spot in BKK though.

AFAIR something similar was mentioned in The FAQ On Annies Website
    i can cook the thai food good i like swiming music going the beach i work salon and thai massage . i have the son 1 children i good lady

Cannot comment from direct experience about BKK, but in Pattaya it is common for MPs to have one or two on staff. Up to the buyer as to who/what he picks. From the owner's point of view, why bypass that market segment? Money not made is money lost. Also, with no flame intended, illegality in Thailand can be defined as not paying the brown's at proper rate. Do that, and your business is about to become history. What the law says and what the browns allow are two entirely different worlds.

Finally, if I am not reading too much into your question -- it appears that you are worried about having a LB "do" you. Relax. In 99.9% of the cases, you can tell who/what the second you enter the MP. For that final bit, before you head for the showers, JUST ASK! You will get a true answer as the boss does not want an angry patron storming back into the reception area. Not good for other potential customers to see.....

tophudge
    Thanks for the reply and No I do not worry about a lb "doing me" I can tell after 20 years of visiting LOS, believe me.
    Doing a little research I found where I heard about the law and lbs stuff, it is mentioned at ANNIES website that's why I was confused.
    Ofcourse you are 100% right about who pays and what at bending the law.

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri11 View Post
    tophudge
    Thanks for the reply and No I do not worry about a lb "doing me" I can tell after 20 years of visiting LOS, believe me.
    Doing a little research I found where I heard about the law and lbs stuff, it is mentioned at ANNIES website that's why I was confused.
    Ofcourse you are 100% right about who pays and what at bending the law.
    They can trick you so you never see the nuts.
    If the room is really dark, you get the best BJ you ever had, and they quickly jump on reverse cow girl, you may want to be suspicious.

Strong hands?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information