Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My First "Ladyboy" Experience

After cutting my trip to Khon Kaen from seven days, to just over 40 hours, it was back to Disneyland (AKA Pattaya).

My first time back there for eight months, and it looked very quite compared to other trips. Regardless, I think if you can't have fun in Pattaya, you need to be on life support.

First stop was a regular watering hole on Soi 8. Only one girl remaining from my last trip, but not a spectacular choice in any case. A girl called Nut came and gave me the rubdown with a wet towel. She had a fair figure, and nice legs and spoke a bit of English. Her face was a cross between Cher and Barbra Streisand, but unfortunately she had the worst features of both. She wasn't that bad, but I would not want you to think I was misleading you. She was aged 36 and had a couple of kids, but as I found out later, lacked the battle-scars to prove it.

Kept her on for a couple of days, during which time we visited the Beer Garden a couple of times. This is one of my favourite spots in Pattaya, and in my opinion, continues to improve every time I come to Patts. Now whenever I go there, I never fail to see a couple of lookers that really catch the eye.

On my second night at the PBG, I just happened to look over my shoulder and noticed a girl going to the "ladies" with a "Marilyn Monroe Walk". I waited for her to come back, and she looked like a Walking St, FL type. We exchanged smiles, so I thought maybe "game on". I sent Nut to the 7/11 to get cigs, and had a quick chat with her. Being very well presented, and almost as tall as me, I shook hands with her as part of the "ladyboy" test, but was pretty sure this was all woman. She passed. She was actually only 5'5" (1.67 metres) but was wearing six-inch heels, to add to the illusion. An exchange of tel no's and she was a replacement for Nut the following night.

Her name is Gita. She spoke reasonable English. Even though she looked like the better end of WS, she was delighted to accept 2k without any haggling. I get her back to the room, and we have a shower together. She has a great body, though the breasts are a bit on the small size (large A-cup or small B), but she has a very beautiful bum, and silky skin.

Our first night together is a bit of a disaster, as I have done my usual bit of drinking too much. "Why you not come? Why you not come?".

"Me old man. Me drink too much".

She goes straight into a BBBJ, and when she finishes, she says "You not old man now". I have to admit that I was feeling a lot younger after that. Ever since then, it has been twice a day, and she is now on day 6. I currently have no plans to trade her in, and next Saturday, I might even take her to BKK to finish my trip for the last five nights.

On day three, we were walking up Soi 7, and three "Indians" passed by. As they passed, I heard one of them (obviously the brains of the trio) say to the other two "Ladyboy". I felt like a little mischief and was going to ask them "How dare you call my wife a Ladyboy", but then I had second thoughts. I have often thought that if we had the gift to design our own woman, many of us would design something that had all the best attributes of a Ladyboy. I came to the conclusion that if she was that great looking that she could be mistaken for a Ladyboy, that she really is quite a looker.

Pix to follow.

Word of warning to anyone coming to LOS. Next Sat/Sun (2nd and 3rd) are "dry days"
    due to elections.

Nice one. Can't wait for the pics!

Looking forward to them.

As long as your happy mate that's all that matter, she made you a young man again.
    "Credo quia absurdum. Corripe Cervisiam"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
    After cutting my trip to Khon Kaen from seven days, to just over 40 hours, it was back to Disneyland (AKA Pattaya).

My first time back there for eight months, and it looked very quite compared to other trips. Regardless, I think if you can't have fun in Pattaya, you need to be on life support.

First stop was a regular watering hole on Soi 8. Only one girl remaining from my last trip, but not a spectacular choice in any case. A girl called Nut came and gave me the rubdown with a wet towel. She had a fair figure, and nice legs and spoke a bit of English. Her face was a cross between Cher and Barbra Streisand, but unfortunately she had the worst features of both. She wasn't that bad, but I would not want you to think I was misleading you. She was aged 36 and had a couple of kids, but as I found out later, lacked the battle-scars to prove it.

Kept her on for a couple of days, during which time we visited the Beer Garden a couple of times. This is one of my favourite spots in Pattaya, and in my opinion, continues to improve every time I come to Patts. Now whenever I go there, I never fail to see a couple of lookers that really catch the eye.

On my second night at the PBG, I just happened to look over my shoulder and noticed a girl going to the "ladies" with a "Marilyn Monroe Walk". I waited for her to come back, and she looked like a Walking St, FL type. We exchanged smiles, so I thought maybe "game on". I sent Nut to the 7/11 to get cigs, and had a quick chat with her. Being very well presented, and almost as tall as me, I shook hands with her as part of the "ladyboy" test, but was pretty sure this was all woman. She passed. She was actually only 5'5" (1.67 metres) but was wearing six-inch heels, to add to the illusion. An exchange of tel no's and she was a replacement for Nut the following night.

Her name is Gita. She spoke reasonable English. Even though she looked like the better end of WS, she was delighted to accept 2k without any haggling. I get her back to the room, and we have a shower together. She has a great body, though the breasts are a bit on the small size (large A-cup or small B), but she has a very beautiful bum, and silky skin.

Our first night together is a bit of a disaster, as I have done my usual bit of drinking too much. "Why you not come? Why you not come?".

"Me old man. Me drink too much".

She goes straight into a BBBJ, and when she finishes, she says "You not old man now". I have to admit that I was feeling a lot younger after that. Ever since then, it has been twice a day, and she is now on day 6. I currently have no plans to trade her in, and next Saturday, I might even take her to BKK to finish my trip for the last five nights.

On day three, we were walking up Soi 7, and three "Indians" passed by. As they passed, I heard one of them (obviously the brains of the trio) say to the other two "Ladyboy". I felt like a little mischief and was going to ask them "How dare you call my wife a Ladyboy", but then I had second thoughts. I have often thought that if we had the gift to design our own woman, many of us would design something that had all the best attributes of a Ladyboy. I came to the conclusion that if she was that great looking that she could be mistaken for a Ladyboy, that she really is quite a looker.

Pix to follow.

Word of warning to anyone coming to LOS. Next Sat/Sun (2nd and 3rd) are "dry days"
    due to elections.
    Maybe they were referring to you. HAHAHAHAHA

If you enjoyed it; itīs ok; but they are still a man......;
    and i never wanna ve such an expirience

ve fun

The girl was not a ladyboy.She has the looks of a ladyboy.The poster wrote about the physical similarities between the ideal woman and ladyboys.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnP View Post
    I have often thought that if we had the gift to design our own woman, many of us would design something that had all the best attributes of a Ladyboy.
    I strongly recommend all to read John Brudett's "bangkok 8"

Quote Originally Posted by SahinAga View Post
    The girl was not a ladyboy.She has the looks of a ladyboy.The poster wrote about the physical similarities between the ideal woman and ladyboys.
    Thanks for that. That saved me having to reply.

As promised
    Attached Images Attached Images

And here are a couple of the staff from the Beer Garden.

I have never picked up any of the staff here. I always figured that if you do and it goes wrong, you have to find a new watering hole, and the phrase about shitting on your own doorstep springs to mind. I am also aware that if the girls see you mongering in there every night, they might just work out that there is no future in it with you and them.

First one is Jane who has a really friendly smile.

Second is Ploy. I managed to get her e-mail, and if I am lucky, I will try next trip, but usually, they have a whole new crew by then.

Have to say that the selection of staff from this trip is not up to it's usual quality.

And some more:

Naughty ones to follow:

At first I was aghast that you would spend 6 good mongering days on one girl, but she's a very attractive woman.

No way I would mistake her for an LB, she just has nice strong features.

Great looking figure and an open intelligent looking face. Get her out of those boots and you could take her anywhere.

You done well, my son. Very fuckin well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad5 View Post
    At first I was aghast that you would spend 6 good mongering days on one girl, but she's a very attractive woman.

No way I would mistake her for an LB, she just has nice strong features.

Great looking figure and an open intelligent looking face. Get her out of those boots and you could take her anywhere.

You done well, my son. Very fuckin well.
    She actually usually wears long dresses. She went home for a few hours yesterday and that is how she came back. It was actually quite funny watching her play pool on Soi 8 last night as Farang's passed by with their Thai girls, and the prolonged stares she got from them. In one bar, I even saw an LB turn her nose up at her.

IMO, she looks great in a long dress, and I am happy to keep her clothed like that like that. One of the my greatest loves about Thailand is that women will spend thousands of dollars/pounds/euros on designer labels from Paris/Milan etc, and they are never going to look as good as some of these girls do for 500 THB.

Quote Originally Posted by doniyog View Post
    Maybe they were referring to you. HAHAHAHAHA
    Now that you mention it......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information