Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Strip Shows in Jakarta

Can anyone share information on Strip Shows (Full nude) in Jakarta? www.jakarta100bars.com has some information but mostly outdated and not very specific about timings etc.

Thanks.

Any luck with tips on good strip clubs in Jakarta?

Ok, for January 2011, I was there for the Club 36 strip show at 3 am. There is supposed to be an earlier one but not sure when.

Strip show was pretty lacklustre, they had probably about 3-6 girls dancing topless (not sure about full nude) on the bar. Not bad but I've seen better. Place was pretty loud, not too crowded at 2-4 am, had some lady drink girls running around, youngish crowd. I was very impressed that you could go up on the second floor and look down on everything without being charged. I figure most places would charge you for such access.

Its a pity they dont have full nude shows

Bro Saint Bd,

You may find strip show in stadium near to Harum Wuruk. I was there 3 weeks ago, and I had good time in stadium hot dancers performing striptease there.... You may have to pay 30,000 rupiah as extrance fee....

Have...
    Blood Sugar Sex Magix

Quote Originally Posted by Thaipussy View Post
    Bro Saint Bd,

You may find strip show in stadium near to Harum Wuruk. I was there 3 weeks ago, and I had good time in stadium hot dancers performing striptease there.... You may have to pay 30,000 rupiah as extrance fee....

Have...
    Thanks for the answer.

Had my best times in Jakarta @ Stadium. But never saw the nude dance .. .maybe I left too early. In fact, the Karaoke Floor has better girls than the Disco floor, or maybe I found it that way ...

They used to charge 45K or 50K including a drink or two ... seems they have changed the entry system.

I was in Jakarta on 4 July 2011 and I was recommended by a friend to try Club 36 next to Jayakarta Hotel. Paid Rp100K as cover charge + 1 drink. Arrived about midnight and there were about 10-12 girls dancing on stage fully clothed. After they finished, another 4-5 girls went up and very soon, they were topless with no pasties on their nipples, not too long after, they dropped their g-strings and there they were, completely stark naked!!! Nicely trimmed pussies and lovely tits for everyone to see. I was there for about 2-1/2 hours and they performed twice, each lasting about 15 minutes

currently because of the crackdown only Alexis Hotel - 4play club provide striptease, thats what I gather from my friends. Haven't been around the club scene this last month tho. So I might be mistaken.

Cool

if u want strip shows go tot malio club its behind malioboro they have a podium all night long strip show with good music

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information