Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SEATTLE HOOKERS

Aurora

Wow! A lot of ladies out doing the stroll. It must be the nice warm weather we're having. I counted 9 obvious strollers tonight at 7:45 on my drive between 85th and 145th. Almost all of them were African-American. Anyone know what their status is??

yeah it must be the nice weather....we do make more money this time of year. Since I live in the area of north aurora I see a lot of what goes on and there is a lot of action if you go out at the right times. The rush hour times are busiest....yesterday for example between 120th and 145th there were at least 8 girls (and I mean GIRLS) young, pretty, good bodies and of course strutting along in some very obvious hooker gear. (Clear 5 inch heels and short skirts) Black and a few white. They look too young to be LE but still be careful. This is the time of year to best find girls as Seattle is (well at least when I was working) one of the summer spots the pimps take the girls on the circuit.

Good hunting and be careful.

Oh and as for the SW's with TB remember: don't fuck em if they cough!

Alright guys....I had to do some shopping at the Ross and Rite Aid on Aurora and 130th. The huge parking lot is full of action....after shopping I sat in my car and just checked out the scene for awhile.
    I saw the same girls although up close they dont look that good...you can tell they are young but have been "around the block" a few times before. But clearly not crackheads...most likely from out of town and on the circuit. A few white, 2 hispanic and about 4 black girls. All were dressed in obvious hooker clothes and were chatting endlessly on their cells.
    I DID see several single men in parked in their cars also watching the action....and a few of them were obviously masterbating while watching the girls
    I don't THINK they were LE but who knows...the girls sure did stay away from them though!! So....seems like the best place to go right now is the Aurora strip from 125th to 145th and the backstreets around the area. They are usually out for the evening rush hour traffic. What I wonder about is this: they have been out brazenly for at least a week now. Usually the cops chase them off by now so be careful...they don't look like undercover but you never know. I am just curious if any of you have patronized any of these girls.....what are the prices? do they do BBBJ or CBJ?

Incidentally I'm sure that many of you gentlemen must be wondering what the hell a female is doing posting on this site and why the hell she is so interested in sharing her info. Well...honestly I am a former working girl and "the life" still facinates me. While I am a outwardly respectable, taxpaying medical professional now (and mother) I still get a thrill out of being on the fringes of the life. I had mostly good experiences when I was a working girl and liked most of my customers. I feel that by getting a former SW's perspective you gentlemen may benefit. But I can understand your skeptisism about my info...you have to be careful in this business! ( for the girls and the johns) So, be safe and cover your ass while you are out there. And remember: for a lot of these girls this is their JOB...so respect them accordingly. Treat them as you would anyone who is providing you a service. If the girl is any good then she will appreciate your courtesy and give you that little extra effort for your moneys worth. At least thats how it was with me and my fellow SW's. Give us our respect and most of the time you will get it back. However I am realistic and know that for some of them are only out to get money for their next fix. And some are plain criminals looking to rip you off. But I think that by just using good old common sense and following your instincts you will be alright out there. OK....Im done preaching. Be safe and have fun.

Juicy

New to the scene myself...my job has had me driving down 99 around 85th-145th a bit starting last week. During the middle of the day I saw a few girls walking around who looked like obvious SWs. I went back that night around 11pm and found a pretty good looking younger girl in her early 20s I'd guess like myself. Was $50 for a CBJ but being my first time with a "professional" it was more of a 'how much do you have' sort of thing. Decent BJ, but rushed and she seemed very paranoid. I'll try to get the price down next time. Went out last night around 11, cruised 85th-145th a few times and only saw a couple possibles but it had been raining earlier in the day. I'm going to head out again tonight, I'll report back.

Went out tonight...few decent girls sparsley around but they kept getting snatched out from under me. 125th-145th, and maybe a little farther south seems to have the most action. Check out the Albertsons parking lot saw a couple get picked up there. As I was about to call it I picked up a girl with a decent body but was cracked the fuck out and got a BJ out of her for $20, although it wasn't great. I have done my fair share and been around a good amount of drugs...but never had the pleasure of sharing company with a crack addict. I never really saw myself until tonight saying "put the crack pipe down, thats 5-0 up ahead." Among her ramblings, "I've never been inside someone elses body until now" gave me a good kick. Hit after hit her eyes started rolling back and she was passing out in my car. Finally I convinced (practically shoved) her to get out, and bailed fast.

All and all glad I've had these experiences, I enjoy observing all aspects of society, but I'm out of the hooker game for now. Of course for the grand finale, I got pulled over going 76 in a 60 not 10 minutes after this fiend was smoking rocks in my car.

its kinda hit or miss

Some days there are many, others, it is scarce.

You can find between 99 and space needle area, on some days. Lots of interference there from patrol cars.
    Just north of the bridge, say to the almost the zoo is often quite rare.
    Just north of greenlake used to be quite common, has changed imo - maybe I am unlucky on timing.
    I am unsure the cross street, but north of that even, just north of cemetary up until 145th seems to be most frequent spottings. For timing, your after work commute up until last call is good. It does seem there is a lull around the 10-midnight timeframe, or it could be an artificial lull due to increased activity.

Thats my opinion, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by estabin05
    ... Of course for the grand finale, I got pulled over going 76 in a 60 not 10 minutes after this fiend was smoking rocks in my car.
    What a war story. Thanks for sharing! But don't give up on the game, so much more fun to be had out there!

Unhappy Did local vice cops cross the line?

Did local vice cops cross the line?

By Jennifer Sullivan and Christopher Schwarzen

Seattle Times staff reporters

E-mail article
    Search Most e-mailed
    Most read
    RSS
    Lynnwood police concede they engaged in "rarely used" tactics during an undercover investigation into a suspected prostitution ring.

Those tactics, which included officers allowing prostitutes to masturbate them in exchange for cash, have raised questions among law-enforcement officials, legal experts and the Snohomish County Prosecutor's Office.

Lynnwood police Cmdr. Paul Watkins said he spent a great deal of time justifying the officers' actions to prosecutors to prove that the officers themselves weren't breaking the law. Snohomish County prosecutors on Monday filed a felony charge of promotion of prostitution against Myong Pang, 42, of University Place, Pierce County. On Sept. 30, they filed a misdemeanor prostitution charge against Myong Chow, 40, of Tacoma.

"The officers didn't cross that line of engaging in intercourse or oral sex," Watkins said. "I advised them no oral sex, no intercourse, that's not going to happen. That's the understood policy. There's no written policy regarding this."

But other law-enforcement officials who weren't involved in the investigation say allowing officers to engage in such acts, even in an undercover investigation, goes too far. The usual tactic, they say, calls for an arrest once someone agrees to perform a sexual act in exchange for money.

Seattle and King County police, for example, do not allow undercover officers to have sexual contact with prostitutes.

And at least one legal expert thinks prosecutors will have a tough time convicting the suspects as a result of the officers' behavior.

Prosecutor has questions

Mark Roe, Snohomish County's chief criminal deputy prosecutor, said that when he first learned about the case, he had serious questions about the officers' actions. He plans to meet with the officers and their supervisors and said if he finds the actions were questionable, the criminal charges could be amended or dismissed.

"This business had been a continual problem and they needed to do something about that," Roe said. "How they chose to do that and whether they went too far is something I'll discuss when I sit down with them and not with the press."

The investigation that shut down the Classic Body Tonic Spa, 6508 196th St. S.W., began in April, about a month after the shop opened, Watkins said.

Charging papers provide the following account:

On April 27, an officer entered the shop and paid $60 for and received a full "body shampoo," which included genital and anal touching. The officer returned two other times for massages that also included masturbation — one session with two prostitutes — and again paid for the service.

A second officer also received a massage and was masturbated, according to charging papers.

The Seattle Times is not naming the officers because they work undercover.

On May 13, Chow and Pang, the women who allegedly had contact with the first officer, were arrested when a warrant was served at the business. The woman who met with the second officer has not been charged, Watkins said.

Watkins said the officers' tactics in shutting down the Classic Body Tonic Spa differed from those used in prostitution arrests on Highway 99 or at Scriber Lake Park, two high-prostitution areas. In those cases, the undercover officer approaches a suspect, and when a verbal agreement is reached, the arrest is made.

But Watkins said that "in order to shut the business down you want to go for the bigger fish rather than show it is just one lonely employee in there doing what she shouldn't do."

But others in law enforcement were surprised by the officers' actions.

"I can tell you personally, as a vice cop ... prostitution was something I worked, and I never accepted an offer, nor did anyone I know of that I worked with then. I also have no knowledge of any of our vice officers agreeing to sex during investigations," said King County sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart. "The prostitution law is you make an offer and they agree, sex for money or any other value, like a ride, and you can make an arrest."

Rich Pruitt, spokesman for the Seattle [3LE can eat the peanuts out of my shit, heres spoon] Police Department, said officers have a written policy that prohibits sexual contact during such investigations. "Our officers are not allowed to do that," he said "On a professional basis, it's just not safe."

Everett Police Chief Jim Scharf said his department's vice officers follow a similar policy.

"We don't allow any sexual contact," he said. "It's verboten."

Policy criticized

John Strait, a Seattle University law professor, said what the Lynnwood officers did is not illegal in an undercover investigation, but he calls it "very bad policy."

"This is the equivalent of [undercover] cops doing drugs," Strait said. "I think very few narcotics officers toot crack, shoot heroin, do coke and marijuana. Here they are doing the same thing they are busting for."

University of Washington criminal-law professor John Junker agreed that it is bad form for police officers to engage in any sexual behavior with a person being investigated for such behavior.

"It's unconscionable for the officers to actually engage in sexual contact with these women when it's being done for purposes of simply arresting them," Junker said. "Every cop who's ever worked vice knows that. I would think most departments prohibit it."

Junker said that because of the officers' actions he would be "astonished" if the women were prosecuted.

"Either the prosecutor or the defense counsel is going to have to bring out that the officers had sex, and I would think the jury is going to be outraged," Junker said. "I'm outraged."

Watkins says the tactics used during the investigation did not violate department policies.

"We have a very ethical police department," he said. "This does not violate the ethical standards of our department."

Jennifer Sullivan: 206-464-8294 or jensullivan@seattletimes.com

Christopher Schwarzen: 425-783-0577 or cschwarzen@seattletimes.com

Copyright © 2005 The Seattle Times Company

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...itutes07m.html
    Mongering Intelligence Agency est.2005

Talking Attorney challenges prostitution charges

wish i had this lawyer for my divorce

Attorney challenges prostitution charges

EVERETT - An attorney for two Pierce County women charged with prostitution at a Lynnwood massage parlor on Tuesday filed court papers seeking dismissal of the case.

The charges stem from a Lynnwood police investigation earlier this year at the Classic Tonic Spa. Tactics used by undercover officers, including sexual contact with masseuses, are now under review.

The charges should be dismissed under court rules that allow a case to be dropped either on a motion from prosecutors or by a judge, defense attorney Geoffrey Cross of Tacoma said in a motion filed in Snohomish County Superior Court.

Cross was not available for comment on Tuesday. His two-page motion provided no additional details on the suggested grounds for dismissal.

Snohomish County prosecutors are not proposing that the case be dismissed, said Mark Roe, the county's chief criminal deputy prosecutor.

Myong S. Shaw, 40, of Tacoma is charged with misdemeanor prostitution. Classic Tonic Spa manager Myong S. Pang, 42, also of Tacoma, is charged with felony second-degree promoting prostitution.

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/05/...loc_spa001.cfm

Thumbs up Society needs to keep an eye on police

Monday, October 17, 2005

Society needs to keep an eye on police

THOMAS JOHNSON
    GUEST COLUMNIST

I hope I'm not the only one who is noticing that more and more law enforcement officers seem to have little regard for our rights and apparently think we are all stupid, as well.

A recent example is the spokeswoman for the Lynnwood Police Department, who had the nerve to say that detectives who engaged in multiple sexual contacts with alleged prostitutes had done nothing wrong. Apparently when the rest of us get our genitals fondled, it's sexual contact, but when the Lynnwood police do it, it's an investigation. She followed that with a real humdinger: The cops wouldn't have been able to break the case had they not had sexual contact with the alleged perpetrators.

It doesn't take sharp critical thinking skills to observe that these people are bald-faced liars who think we are idiots.

We have a state patrolman getting a slap on the wrist for groping women, and we can't forget the case of the 13-year-old baby sitter who was interviewed without her parents present and not read her rights, which is basic cop 101.

The judge dismissed the baby-sitter case with prejudice, which means the police and prosecutors screwed up so bad this girl can never be charged again. Likely no one will ever be charged because police and prosecutors are notorious for never admitting they're wrong.

There's also a video of police punching and kicking a man in New Orleans, police threatening and assaulting members of the press and witnesses, plus a police officer, trying to block the camera with a horse. I've witnessed a person who attempted to stand up for someone being roughed up by police get shoved and threatened with arrest.

A textbook widely used by criminal justice instructors titled "Criminal Justice: A Brief Introduction," by Frank Schmalleger (Prentice Hall 2002), says, "A 1999 Bureau of Justice Statistics Report found that 16 percent of state police agencies require a two-year college degree, and 4 percent require a four-year degree."

Does that sound like a low percentage to you, too?

It seems that in the United States we hand guns, badges and very broad power to a group of people with little education, no logic, writing or analytical skills. Why is that again?

Try making a complaint against a police officer. Every department has a procedure but my experience has been that a complaint simply disappears into a departmental black hole. Police-watch organizations and police commissions have no teeth, and when officers do get in trouble, the strength of their union keeps judges from handing down harsh sentences. That strength also keeps politicians from doing anything about police corruption.

The good cops oddly let the dirty cop taint the image and rarely do anything about it. Nobody wants to be a rat, because you might catch a bullet next time out. Our current law enforcement culture and our complacency about it are doing us all a disservice.

That leaves us with only one option. When a cop violates our rights in any way, we have to sue. People respond when you hit them in their wallet. We need better educated, better paid cops, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen, so we have to educate them ourselves.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinio...tperson17.html

Question looking for help

Hey there guys im a 22yr old ex wsw and loooking for a little fun so if your interested get back at me

Well guys I was able to get a few pics down loaded so if you like message me back
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by libby6969; 01-29-2006 at 02:44 AM.

Before calling Libby guys, you may want to check out this from the CA thread...
    http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/s...987#post102987

Hello guys if you want to talk to me just do it and you can reread the OC agian
    Last edited by libby6969; 10-25-2005 at 01:46 AM.

radiation and fire damage

It seems everywhere I go in this great land I find intense radiation. Anyway-I'm in Sealth, land of the Chief. . .
    -action on 99 above 145-north end-video surveillance has moved the gals upstream-according to a few local pimps I chatted with-and there is a constant stream of females in that area at all times. Word to the wise-they are all owned by pimps-but have seen some very nice bodies out there.

A moment of silence-one of the last great Hoe down clubs in North America was burnt down-Bishops Corner in Bridgeport,Conn. was set ablaze-no doubt by its Mob owners-but what they hey!! It was my pleasure to frequent one of the best dens of iniquity in these here United States. Hats off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information