Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Sonagachi is best

My experiences in Sonagachi
    First experience:
    My first visit to sonagachi is in January 2010. I love to see whores and prostitutes standing on street and on lanes of Sonagachi area waiting for customers. Four to five days I visited sonagachi for sex but a fear inside me push me backward. Fear of fraud and snatching my money without doing anything by whores and prostitutes I have that fear. Fear to talk with girls in Sonagachi. I don’t like pimps. My ego is not too much bold like others in that time. But in the month of March 2010 I get confident and I decided that today I will do it at any cost. Around 6 pm I reach sonagachi and started searching a girl or women who is very alone from others standing in some isolated place in Sonagachi quite and simple to sleep with her. Because I fear that the girls/womens who are in groups can take my advantage. Pimps and snatchers are always loitering in Sonagachi area. So firstly I asked some street prostitutes about the rate, some told me Rs 120 or 100 for Short time. Then I saw Neelkamal, Night Lovers, Prem Bandan Ganga Jamuna buildings on different lanes of sonagachi. These buildings are very costly like Rs. 1500 to Rs. 10000. I am not interested to waste money like this on sex. So I decided to go inside the different lanes of Sonagachi for cheap sex with beauties. My budget is 100. So I started walking infront of Night lovers to the straight off the road. After walking for 3 minutes I saw in my left hand side a lane so I enter in that lane and I found lots of girls are standing. They are very beautiful girls/married womens. I asked there rates and they told me Rs 100 for short time. So I select one girl who is standing alone on the edge of the lane. She is average in looks and sexy hot curvy body. She took me to her room and then lock the room from inside. I am surprised she suddenly searching my pockets and other parts for money. I give her 100. Then she told me to give her 500 for 1 hr. She will do everything with me for satisfaction purpose. But I told her that I have only 100 and I came to you because I want to fuck you. First she deny then she agree because of my soft behaviour and then she undresses herself. In my life I saw live naked girl standing in front of me. She has beautiful boobs and tits and hot hairy pussy. My cock raised. She understands my feelings and told me to be naked like her. She then lay on the bed. I am nervous what to do because this is my first time. Girl hold my cock and started jerking…………ohhhhhh I am in heaven. I also took a branded condom with me. I gave it to her. She tears it and put on my cock. I told my one of my secret desire to her that “I want to suck your boobs”. She denied. Then I put in her hole and the ultimate pleasure of life I get. I fuck her for 30 minutes then I cum on her hole wearing condom. She took of the condom and throws it in the dustbin. I gave my handkerchief to her to clean my cock. She do it. And I happily went to my house. I am happy. I came out from my fear.
    Last edited by rishi26; 04-01-2011 at 02:11 PM.

..Mr rishi..
    i dont want to be harsh but i cdnt think of anythng better aftr reading ur entire post...
    first of all..wth 100m bucks u had sex..tat can be possible but just be careful...with this chicks coz u never knw whn u can get infected
    abt pimps they will never snatch money out 4m u ....the money snatchers r these street pros...so be better careful next time round!
    2nd thng if u want to share u thghts tats most welcome but just do them ..on SONAGACHI UPDATES rathr than starting a new thread altogthr
    cheers
    sam

I have the same fear..i did it so many times but Sonagachi...i am really affraid..Dnt knw why.I bypass that lane twice a week that also in late night.Stoped there so many times for Gas at near by gas station,enquired about rates also..but didnt had the ....?? t walk inside.its also cheap as outside sex is more expensive.those B grade massage parlour girls charges 2.5k for one shot good independents charges...3-5k.
    I agree with Sam.............pl...............dnt start new thread as we already have one on sonagachi..
    Quote Originally Posted by rishi26 View Post
    My experiences in Sonagachi
    First experience:
    My first visit to sonagachi is in January 2010. I love to see whores and prostitutes standing on street and on lanes of Sonagachi area waiting for customers. Four to five days I visited sonagachi for sex but a fear inside me push me backward. Fear of fraud and snatching my money without doing anything by whores and prostitutes I have that fear. Fear to talk with girls in Sonagachi. I don’t like pimps. My ego is not too much bold like others in that time. But in the month of March 2010 I get confident and I decided that today I will do it at any cost. Around 6 pm I reach sonagachi and started searching a girl or women who is very alone from others standing in some isolated place in Sonagachi quite and simple to sleep with her. Because I fear that the girls/womens who are in groups can take my advantage. Pimps and snatchers are always loitering in Sonagachi area. So firstly I asked some street prostitutes about the rate, some told me Rs 120 or 100 for Short time. Then I saw Neelkamal, Night Lovers, Prem Bandan Ganga Jamuna buildings on different lanes of sonagachi. These buildings are very costly like Rs. 1500 to Rs. 10000. I am not interested to waste money like this on sex. So I decided to go inside the different lanes of Sonagachi for cheap sex with beauties. My budget is 100. So I started walking infront of Night lovers to the straight off the road. After walking for 3 minutes I saw in my left hand side a lane so I enter in that lane and I found lots of girls are standing. They are very beautiful girls/married womens. I asked there rates and they told me Rs 100 for short time. So I select one girl who is standing alone on the edge of the lane. She is average in looks and sexy hot curvy body. She took me to her room and then lock the room from inside. I am surprised she suddenly searching my pockets and other parts for money. I give her 100. Then she told me to give her 500 for 1 hr. She will do everything with me for satisfaction purpose. But I told her that I have only 100 and I came to you because I want to fuck you. First she deny then she agree because of my soft behaviour and then she undresses herself. In my life I saw live naked girl standing in front of me. She has beautiful boobs and tits and hot hairy pussy. My cock raised. She understands my feelings and told me to be naked like her. She then lay on the bed. I am nervous what to do because this is my first time. Girl hold my cock and started jerking…………ohhhhhh I am in heaven. I also took a branded condom with me. I gave it to her. She tears it and put on my cock. I told my one of my secret desire to her that “I want to suck your boobs”. She denied. Then I put in her hole and the ultimate pleasure of life I get. I fuck her for 30 minutes then I cum on her hole wearing condom. She took of the condom and throws it in the dustbin. I gave my handkerchief to her to clean my cock. She do it. And I happily went to my house. I am happy. I came out from my fear.

Banned

thanks for reading my thread. I appreciate your advice. Dont worry i always use branded condom and every month i check my blood for infection. i am concious about my health. Sam ...Brother dont worry.

Banned

Second Experience:
    Hi all viewers I am back again with my second experience in Sonagachi. It is the month of May 2010. Around 2 pm I enter in Sonagachi and went to one lane. It is hot afternoon and girls are mostly inside there rooms. I am loitering from one lane to other lanes. Some aunties/married womens are standing at that time. Suddenly I saw a big bulky boob’s girl. She is sitting infront of her house. She is fair and beautiful. I ask her rate and she told me 100 for short time. She is very hot and sexy. I follow to her room. She locks the room. She is a nice girl. She asked me “you like me”? I say yes. She smile and undresses her clothes. She is beautiful and big milky boobs she has. I ask her if I can suck her boobs? She first saw me suspiciously and then smile and agreed. In no time her nipples on my mouth. I am sucking her boobs for milk and I get it. It’s amazing and tasty. Wow…..oh..its nice. Then she jerked my cock like handpump. Then she told me to fuck her. She gets horny. I gave her a branded condom and at once she put it on my cock. I put in her hole and fuck her like anything. She wrapped her legs on my waist and I am thrusting her wildly. She is Moaning. She too enjoyed the experience with me. Then I told her that I want to fuck her doggy. She denied. After nearly 40 minutes I cum in her hole. Woo………she is best. My confidence level is in top of the world. I love sonagachi.
    After some days passed I remember this girl I determine to fuck her again. So in the hot afternoon of May 2010 I again visit this hot girl. This time she gave me BJ and also gives me doggy too. We spend some quality time for around 40 minutes. After sex session we talk for some time. She cleans my cock with my handkerchief because I told her that I use my things for safety purpose.

Great Listing RIshi!!! any info regarding air conditioned rooms in sonagachi and their rates

Dude.. I don't understand wat d holy F*ck u doing with ur life..

U fu*king these 100 buck whores.. They are freakingly dangerous stuff.... they get f*cked by taxi drivers, truck drivers, basically people who are mostly on drugs and wat not.. I can guarantee u that these girls are more than 50% infected with HIV (but ofcourse no one will tell u)..

Condoms are good.. but chances are quite high that a day will come wen the condom bursts(it happens to many of us).. and den, even if u get ur blood tested every month, wats the big deal???///// U get infected with HIV once, get tested, if it turns out positive, what do u do????

Answer : NOTHING in this world..

Stop screwing those road side stuff.. if u can't afford good gals in SG(2100 ones or atleast 1500 ones), don't fuck them.. although risk is there in the 2100 ones as well, but still, chances are definitely lower than those street side stuff.

Just my personal advice, before u realize that its too late...

BRANDED CONDOMS ARE EVEN NOT 100% SAFE... IN CASE U DIN'T KNOW THIS

Banned

i dont agree with you.even in Neelkamal,prembondon do you know if they are clean or dont have infection? If HIV is there whole SG have this disease.

Banned

I am not agree with ur advice because even in NL,Prem Bondon, Ganga jamuna and other hi-profile brothels in sonagachi are full of HIV prostitutes. Even they tell u the truth? Never they will u thee truth. But3 i make numerousa friends with 100 bucks girls. And i know who is infected and not.I never try the street pros my brother but i try the best ones. If you loiter whole sonagachi? Rs. 100 whores you can get in diffrent lanes (inside of Sonagachi). They are fresh and good. They also know the important of protection and precautions. The brothels who have AC's and luxuries doesn't mean they dont have HIV. If HIV is there whole Sonagachi is infected after all this all are brothels my brother.

had a harrowing experience recently , was in kolkata and had a beautiful experience details of which i posted in the thread beyond sonagachi , called one number from HT and a nice talking person picked up the phone and said he had a wide array of girls ranging from 2k to 9k with a comfortable room and food and drinks would be served in the apartment , thought kolkata is a haven for such experiences so agreed and he asked me to come near chandini chowk metro and after waiting for abt 20 mins a girl called me asking where i was and i again give details , a santro drove up to me with two girls seated behind the driver asked me to get in to the front seat , after driving for 5 mins he stopped and asked me to pay the money,4500 for one chick i choose had a decent face , didnt get to see her body much , I refused to pay as i said after i see the location after lot of argument i agreed to pay half , he then drove from there and was saying the apartment was just round the corner and kept driving and came to sonagachi i guess , the room was shitty and i said that i wont go ahead and i knew my money which i gave was gone and even then wanted to get out , the girl refused to let me out and she was joined by another gal and both started shouting on me and said unless i pay up the 4.5 i cant leave and it was a shitty experience , made decision made and hopefully next time i will be lucky

Banned

My brother dont go for newspapers ads. this are specially frauds or sometimes robs. i read your experience and i feel bad for u. u are been rob by them. If you want to spend good experience then visit sonagachi by yourself. dont take the help of any pimps or other peoples, money makes the people crazy brother. dont show money to anybody. Make some friends in SG they can help you better brother.

Banned

Red face I visited sonagachi today.

After a thrilling win by India last night in world cup I decided to visit sonagachi for celebration. So in the evening around 4 pm I reach sonagachi. I started walking in the lanes near tram line side. I am searching for beautiful girl or women. After loitering for 5 minutes in a lane I saw a beautiful married women wearing green saree. She is amazing and gorgeous in looks. She has beautiful curvy body. She is around 28. I reach to her and ask her rate, she told me 150 but I bargain to 100. She agreed. She then took me to her room. I ask her name. She told me A****a. I saw her room it is beautiful. She decorated her room very nicely. I at once grab her and started kissing her. She is surprised and started smiling. I told her I want to fuck her. She is very hot and sexy. I gave her 100 bucks. She undresses herself. She then rubbing my c***. I am excited and undress myself. I told her I want to fuck her doggy. She smiles and agreed. Her smile is very misti (sweet). I gave a condom to her. I never use the condoms from the w***** in sonagachi. I carry my condoms with me always. She put it on my c*** and bend her body for doggy fucking. I at once put in her hole and started fucking her. She is moaning ohmaaaaaaaaa……..ishhhhhhhhhhhhsishhhhhh.
    My cock is excited and fucking her hard and hard possible. She likes it. After 15 min I told her to ride on me. She told me she will take 30 bucks extra for riding and sucking. I agreed and gave it to her. She again smile in naughty way. She is very naughty. My cock is straight. She pushed me to her bed. And put my c*** in her hole and started riding. She slowly-slowly increases her speed of riding. I feel the pleasure. I started sucking her boobs.
    She has big boobs. I squeeze her boobs. Milk came out from it. I again squeeze her boobs and milk started sprinkling on my face and chest. I am thirsty for ultimate pleasure. She now riding on my c*** hard and hard. She is thirsty for sex. She is moaning again ohmaaa…….ishhhh. That sound excited me. After 20 minutes I cum in her hole. She slowly separate her from me and take out the condom from my c*** and throw it in dustbin. She told me “relax babu” and smile again. After 5 min she told me to give her a new condom. I gave it to her. She put it on my c*** again and started sucking. Wow…amazing I am in different world. After 5 min I cum in her mouth. She then clears my cock with paper napkin. I ask her if she can give me a hand job. She denied and smiled naughtily. I wear my dress and say thank you to her for the ultimate satisfaction. She told me to come back to her again. I say ok and come to home happily.

Quote Originally Posted by rishi26 View Post
    I am not agree with ur advice because even in NL,Prem Bondon, Ganga jamuna and other hi-profile brothels in sonagachi are full of HIV prostitutes. Even they tell u the truth? Never they will u thee truth. But3 i make numerousa friends with 100 bucks girls. And i know who is infected and not.I never try the street pros my brother but i try the best ones. If you loiter whole sonagachi? Rs. 100 whores you can get in diffrent lanes (inside of Sonagachi). They are fresh and good. They also know the important of protection and precautions. The brothels who have AC's and luxuries doesn't mean they dont have HIV. If HIV is there whole Sonagachi is infected after all this all are brothels my brother.
    Hey Rishi,
    You do have a point that in Hi-Profile brothels as well girls can be HIV Positive... In the world of HIV, I hope u understand the concept of probability.. It's the most important concept.. The point I was driving was that since, the girls that u r visiting (100 bucks girls) are visited mainly by Taxi drivers and truck drivers. I hope everyone knows that these people have the highest rates of HIV and other diseases. Therefore, the probability that these girls having STD is definitely higher than the ones in the Rs.2100 buildings. That's it.. The probability factor is just higher for these girls and hence the probability of you acquiring the STD also is higher hence.
    Think over it.. Just for your caution... Yes, I do know that in NL, prem bandhan, no.12 etc also the HIV girls must be there but the probability is lower than the street side stuff...

Banned

brother i am appreciate and happy that you are thinking for me. I love ur advice.

Banned

My third experience in Sonagachi.

My Third Experience in Sonagachi:

Hi all friends…….I am back with my experiences in Sonagachi. All are trying in big buildings like Neelkamal, Night Lovers, Ganga Jamuna, prem Bondon etc. These buildings are very costly. But I try always beautiful low rate girls which are free of disease. I visited again in Sonagachi in June 2010 at 6 pm. I hope that my girl will be there. But when I reach the lane I didn’t found her. So I am little bit upset. So I started loitering in Sonagachi for sexy and beautiful girl. So I found a girl in a lane. She is very beautiful but in moody way. She is playing with her mobile. I reach to her and ask for her rate. She told me 100. Her name is P***i. She is very attractive and has soft body I like her. I follow her to her room. I gave her 100 and she gave it to the brothel owner “machi”. She took me to her room. She asked me to undress quickly. I do it. Her age is around 20-22. My cock raise after seeing her. I give her my branded condom.
    She put on my cock then I put it in her hole.
    Ultimate pleasure………………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh amazing. I started f*****g her. I saw she is not moaning nor any kind of expression on her face. She is very silent. I am not getting concentration while doing sex. Now I am f*****g her hard and hard. But no sign of moaning from her mouth. I told her to wrap her legs on my waist. Firstly she refused then after a minute she agreed. I try to kiss her but she disagreed with my act. I squeeze her boobs like anything. After 30 minutes I cum in her pussy. Nice fuck but moody girl. But she has nice clean shaven p***y. I worth my money.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information