Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Damansara Damai

Damansara Damai

Hello there,

I just shifting here n I found here quite boring no choice of spa n massage centre which can ehem ehem you know what I mean. Heard from my fren around here a lot indonesian girl doing part time job or made income through call n doing everything at their house.. Still not sure about that.. Mind share the info.thks

Quote Originally Posted by jintanx View Post
    Hello there,

I just shifting here n I found here quite boring no choice of spa n massage centre which can ehem ehem you know what I mean. Heard from my fren around here a lot indonesian girl doing part time job or made income through call n doing everything at their house.. Still not sure about that.. Mind share the info.thks
    good try...

i hear about that place but still never been there....some friends says its above electrical shop(sh#n h**g maybe)....i make FR , when done

D.Damai

i been there massage by a NL and its run by 2 sisters..they operated upstair a shoplots...RM150 for 1 hr massage and FJ..but no BBBJ and anal offer...but i dont have the contact anymore...to be frank, i m very very scared while inside the room and the whole place is very very very dirty...the NL is not pretty at all and she is huge...all i m scared when i m there is afraid of kena tangkap basah...very very very very troublesome...so if i were u, do not choose those who operate from house and condo..go to those massage parlour..

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post

i been there massage by a NL and its run by 2 sisters..they operated upstair a shoplots...RM150 for 1 hr massage and FJ..but no BBBJ and anal offer...but i dont have the contact anymore...to be frank, i m very very scared while inside the room and the whole place is very very very dirty...the NL is not pretty at all and she is huge...all i m scared when i m there is afraid of kena tangkap basah...very very very very troublesome...so if i were u, do not choose those who operate from house and condo..go to those massage parlour..
    I understand how U feel. Security and cleanliness of the place/room is important too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post

to be frank, i m very very scared while inside the room and the whole place is very very very dirty...the NL is not pretty at all and she is huge...all i m scared when i m there is afraid of kena tangkap basah...very very very very troublesome...so if i were u, do not choose those who operate from house and condo..go to those massage parlour..
    if i were in ur shoes wif those feeling...surely cant unload....or even worst my didi cant stand at all...

No way i can get my didi to stand up man...it is consider the worst moment of my life..in fact my didi din sing song for few days after the incident....plus i thought i m suffering from some penyakit from there...For few nights i have been thinking am i right going into these place??am i really a bloody Bast***to go to this kinda of run down place???i stop any activities for few months..till now i will never ever again try those in condo or flats....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information