Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Message deleted
    Last edited by adam12; 07-09-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam12 View Post
    Had 4 difficult pussies in the last year, pinays have a problem , maybe?

Girl 1, LAC last February, name 'Marivic' from Cavite, 24 years, really hot skinny body, pussy too tight for my regulation 6 1/2 inch tool, no lube, she got a mouthful of my babies, then I wanked on tits. Anyone know her number? Got lube now!

Girl 2, Robinsons last March, 22 years, too much pain for her, awesome blowjob.

Girl 3, 39 years, no sex 11 years (!), tight, screamed loud, and came and came, abrasions, told me it hurt to piss next 3 days, now a regular fubu, a top BB fuck.

Girl 4, 50 years, no sex 10 years, impossible for deeper than 2 inches in, screamed in pain. So I wanked on her (nice) tits, sent her home.

Is this normal?
    No, This is not normal.
    There are some girls who have naturally very tight vaginas. I have experienced some fresh girls in AC who have that.
    Seasoned girls in Manila bars should not be.
    Maybe it is because they are dry. Dryness can be caused by recently finished menstruation to having sex too many times and not horny enough.
    39 and 50 year old ladies always will have a dryness problem.

Hey Adam12 aka. Fucking Mandingo... :P Had problems early on in my career with the same thing, but quick found that 10 minutes of prior pussylicking cures all such happenstances. Get the ole oral action going beforehand, and you won't have to stop the action to lube up. Because Filipino men never lick pussy, the women are super excited to get it.

Beleive it.
    Situated Happily Atop Mons Venus

You lick a nice middle age filipinas pussy and she is going to cook you the finest breakfast you have ever had . Trust me !

Hey guys, do tall pinay girls have bigger pussies? What's been your experience

I was with a filipina that was around 5'7 feet tall, and her pussy wasn't that tight. I have an average size dick, so is not like I'm 2 inches. I'm just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey06 View Post
    Hey guys, do tall pinay girls have bigger pussies? What's been your experience

I was with a filipina that was around 5'7 feet tall, and her pussy wasn't that tight. I have an average size dick, so is not like I'm 2 inches. I'm just wondering
    from my experience: pinays have larger pussy than other asians (thais, khmers, japanese, chineese).

Non flat nosed girls with chineese origins have tighter pussies than pinays with spanish traits.

What chattyman and SemperFi have said, is exactly the point and has nothing to do with age.

If you play with them beforehand you make 90 percent of them get wet, which is exactly what you want.

Moreover than that, you also contribute with your playing (fingering, licking, whatever, as long as it is tender and slow at first) to the slight widening of the vagina, so that you are let in at all.

Of course later on the vagina should get tighter atain but it usually does...

All a question of time tactics and tongue (ttt).

Concerned
    Ubi pus, ibi evacua!

A well used pussy...

is looser. I know some Korean AMP girls and they all have tight bodies and some have very tight pussy's. Many have informed me that if they take a week off their puss is tighter when they go back for the first jab back at work.

Bottom line. If they use it often then it is nothing to them and it is looser. I have fuked one of my former regular chicks after she was gone for a month and her hole was very tight and she O'd real hard. Its the same for all. But lube is important.

I prefer a well used skilled whore, she is able to control her puss and suk you dry with it.

I have found that the LBFM's in Manila are happy if they use their puss 2 to 4 times a week. That may add up to about 4 to 8k php a week, which is good money for them.

Also I ask if they have any kids. I warn them that I can tell by looking at the body and they own up before I buy the merchandise.

I never take the tall girls. There is a reason whey we call Filipinas LBFM's and Spinners. If I wanted to fuck a tall girl with a huge gash I'd Go to Europe, Russia or stay here in the US - AND - pay a ton of money for it / have no fun.

Also found the taller girls are not into it, as they think they hold a higher status above the rest due to their height. Girls with very light skin act that way, as well. Stupid Asian mentality.

My advice: If you ever get stuck with a tall girl who has a catcher's mit for a pussy, just lube up and shove it in her ass. Make sure to get the phone number of the Mamasan, so you can threaten her with a complaint text if she refuses. At the end of the day, their job is to make the customer happy, right?

I am a bit above average in size, but regularly hurt "the little ones"... much to their ultimate delight

Hey Concerned - I suggest we hold a pussy-licking contest to show the guys how its properly done.

The judges can hold up numbered rating cards like at the Olympic skating competitions :P

Now, I wonder which bar would allow us to do that after hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fi View Post
    Any bar will let you do it....provided you pay enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fi View Post
    Hey Concerned - I suggest we hold a pussy-licking contest to show the guys how its properly done.

The judges can hold up numbered rating cards like at the Olympic skating competitions :P

OK, I would be in it.
    Who wins, doesnīt matter, the fun is all!!!

About a place, I have a girl in Blush Bar, Burgos Street (2nd floor) with whom I would like to "enter the contest".

And I only want female jurors and if they are to my taste, then I want to take them as well.

Greetings,

Concerned
    Last edited by Concerned; 01-23-2011 at 05:13 AM. Reason: spelling
    Ubi pus, ibi evacua!

I eat Pussy until I Burp!!! Bruuuuuuphh

Nice, Smokey... real nice :P Guess we won't be inviting you to be a judge - or contestant, eh? LOL.

I just researched the law in the Phils and found that RA9208 (2003) prohibits "indecent shows" - which are heavily elaborated upon, basically focusing on the public exposure of female breasts or genitals.

Now, we all know that the manner in which laws are enforced in the Philippines is, shall we say, "financially selective", meaning the offing of any such contest at a public bar or facility would require copious contributions to the local authorities, which wouldn't guarantee protection from prosecution in any event.

Even if the bar owner were a well-connected Filipino-Pampangan, this becomes a risky venture. I recall how Lewis at the Lewis Grande got caught up in the infamous "Naked Pool Party" situation, which was immediately followed by charges of underaged girls in one of his bars, leading ultimately to his having to get out of the country.

Were we do do this, it would have to be somewhere private, proabably not in a bar, by invitation only, similar to a High Stakes Poker Tournament. From what I can read in the law - and I have the best legal counsel in the Philippines who can confirm this - such a private party would be totally legal.

That having been said, certain "real world" protective measures would, in any event, need to be taken, but I think that could be easily handled.

Comments, suggestions?

Totally "legal" in the Philippines can mean anything you like but you'll still have to pay off the cops otherwise they'll turn up because of the "noise complaint", check out your "totally legal" party and suddenly find a bag of dope on the floor.

Personally I wouldn't organise or take part in anything that's remotely outside the law. Just not worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information