Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Ladyboys In Cebu

Anyone have any experience with LB's in Cebu? How do they compare to LB's in LOS? Where is the best place to find them? Prices? You can PM me if you like.
    Thanks.

You r on the wrong site for that! Good grief!

BobbyCee...I don't think people here will know the answer to your question as we prefer women.

But, while you're here, please answer a question that I've got. What is the attraction of Ladyboys? I mean, if you want a woman, get a woman. If you want a man/boy, get one of those. But....a woman with a dick???? I just don't get it.

Please take a moment to explain. I promise I won't judge or criticize you, I'm genuinely interested in what's attractive about Ladyboys.

Thanks.

Talking

Tony
    I used to run my family's dry cleaners in San Francisco and right next door was a bar, a transvesite bar. This bar was always pack with guys checking out the ladyboys(they paid no cover charge) Well one time i was working late and the bar owner ask me to take a look at his weaterheater (he was not getting any hot water) so it turned out his pilot light was out and i re-lit the pilot light so he said sit down and have a drink. They had a stage where the ladyboys would sing and dance and all these guys were buying the LB drinks and trying to take them home. The owners was telling me that almost 90% of the guys were gay but fucking or having sex with a drag-queen made them feel more straight/guy having sex with a women.
    I just nodded and said "whatever turns them on i guess"
    I dont know if this answers your question but it made sense to me.

Thanks HoHound. That's a good explanation.

I wonder about the 10%....what was their reason?

Dude if you cant find a LB in Cebu you must be totaly blind, DIA is full of the beauty Queens of the contest thet just had and Mango Square is full of them

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information