Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Spa @ Holiday Villa Subang (last time Blue Apple)

sorry KL Bros if there is a thread on this place but I could not find one. I used to go to Blue Apple a lot & now changed names (but I did not remember name). This is the spa off the HV carpark. Stopped by on my way from Melaka to Ipoh for a rest as I remember this place had many nice NL last time.

Unfortunatley OKT said only PRC. hmmm Ipoh got so many PRC. But WTF, I needed a screw badly. He promised me very good service one. Damage RM240... wow! Ipoh still much cheaper.

Room nice clean, shower clean.

Girl come in, age about 30 . & looks about 6/10. Nice CFM body. AND she had good attitude. Name Wei Wei from Szechuan. Very fair.

In shower she is very GFE... admire my cock & body... & play with me... wash me slowly.... give a short BJ. very nice. her tits are nice + large nipples.

on bed she move slowly catbath. no rush at all... she is pushing her ass/pussy towards me so I start to finger her..... suprised she is wet already and love it when I start to touch her... then we go 69 & I DATY... she really enjoy.... at one time she have to stop BJ & grab me so hard I am sure she cum. after long 69 session she cap me & we do many positions. she really enjoying herself... I am thinking I want to CIM or COT. So I keep screwing her but do not cum. I tell her I can not cum with condom to see what she offer (of course I will not FJ w/o condom). So she offer TF / COT (tit fuck - cum on tits) so I take off condom & screw her tities... she licks my cock as it come up to her face each time & helps me by moaning... finally i cum all on her tits..... instead of rushing up to clean she lay there satisfied (I think she cum 2x) & tell me to relax. she clean up & then uses wet towel to wipe my cock & body...very nice.

Name: Wei Wei
    Race : PRC - Sichuan
    Look: 6/10
    Body: 8/10 (little chubby but I like that)
    Boob: 8/10 nice big nipples which she love to be sucked.
    Ass : nice for PRC - good for doggy
    BBBJ: 8/10 (slurp slurp very good ball licking too)
    DATY: Yes & she love it
    FK: 8/10
    GFE: 8.5/10 (accommodating and no rush)
    Damage: RM 240. I guess thats standard these days...
    WIR : not for her as I'm a NL lover. OKT told me only one NL there & she does not work everyday. I will probably go to Crystal or Armanda instead.

BOW WOW

new name

the place has got new management. I used to love going there in the blue apple days, many happy memories there.
    I think its called monterez or something like that.

Kena Conn

I kena conn by the assistance captain before. He proposed to me the a girl that can bonk for 2 short. Went in and happily CIM during SOP and after that she said finish already. Basket!!! I toldher the Guy outside said 2 short but the girl said no, one shot only. Clean my self and went out to look for the guy. End up the guy left home and other guy take over. The other guy siad no such thing as double shot. Really piss of and will never go to that place again. So make sure u dont get conn by the assistance captain there. Look for the captain better.

Looks like we better all stay away from this place.
    It used to be a great place with nice NL.

BOW WOW

Quote Originally Posted by keliber View Post
    I kena conn by the assistance captain before. He proposed to me the a girl that can bonk for 2 short. Went in and happily CIM during SOP and after that she said finish already. Basket!!! I toldher the Guy outside said 2 short but the girl said no, one shot only. Clean my self and went out to look for the guy. End up the guy left home and other guy take over. The other guy siad no such thing as double shot. Really piss of and will never go to that place again. So make sure u dont get conn by the assistance captain there. Look for the captain better.
    Last edited by ipohdog; 12-06-2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: typo

IpohDog: Had Wei Wei too a couple of weeks ago. Yes, her GFE rating is high and my Mandarin is crappy; but she's damn accommodating. Of all the PRCs there, Wei Wei would give you the run of your money.

Is Karen ML still there?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information