Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What is the best Blowjob Bar in BKK

Fella's

Last year I was in Lolita's en had a great BJ.
    Are there more clubs than Lolitas, to give good BJ's?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MMMNN; 02-05-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Depends on how you define best.
    Service varies depending on the girls so ambience could be a factor as well. Me, I dont like it if its too "clean", so I actually like Star of Light on Patpong 2 but SoL is only good if you are in for a quick one as the place is small and the action takes place in the open.
    Star of Light
    Kangaroo, its dark so cant really see...and I got a rash on my ass from that grubby couch.
    Lolita
    Afterskool, too much hassle and too pushy for drinks.
    I pay them NOT to call me.

You might have to look out for Katoey. Lolitas is your best bet.

I've only been to Lolita's but I will bet that there are great girls at some of the others too. At the end of the day it all depends on the girl you find, as all the places will have amazing girls and girls that are just shit.

Lolitas is the best in BKK.

Price
    Service
    Safety
    Convenience

When I want a good BJ before barhopping I can always rely on Lolitas.

But sometimes after paying 700 baht I wonder if I could have done better with a 1000 baht freelancer that would blow me as well as a Lolita girl and I'd get to fuck her too, but finding a good freelancer can be exhausting at 3pm on a Tuesday afternoon.
    Last edited by americanthief; 09-26-2010 at 01:36 AM.

for the 100th time, Thailand does not have a tipping culture STOP trying to introduce one. You pay your money, you get your service and then you walk away. If you want to give away money in Thailand because you think everything is so cheap give it to a charity and not a bar girl.

I really want to give both SOL and Lolitas a try.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepwalker9 View Post
    for the 100th time, Thailand does not have a tipping culture STOP trying to introduce one. You pay your money, you get your service and then you walk away. If you want to give away money in Thailand because you think everything is so cheap give it to a charity and not a bar girl.

I dont see anyone mentioning tips in this thread....
    You should give Kangaroo a try too. It looks like what a BJ bar should look like IMO. Dark and dingy

Quote Originally Posted by mmushy View Post
    I dont see anyone mentioning tips in this thread....
    You should give Kangaroo a try too. It looks like what a BJ bar should look like IMO. Dark and dingy
    Aight, then I should Try Kangeroo.
    Last edited by MMMNN; 02-05-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepwalker9 View Post

Did you post this in the wrong thread or something?

Old Enough to Know Better

Star of Love

I remember going to the Star of Love and getting a quality BJ from a girl through the curtain under the bar. And yes I made sure she was doin' it, not a lady boy....

Is this place still open for business with this arrangement?

5280bj
    Incountry every October and November

The curtains under the bar are gone.
    Now you just sit on the couch while they service you in the open or if you are shy you go into a sectioned off area in the washroom.

I think I may give SOL a try next time I am in Bangkok. Shake things up a bit from the Lolitas regular routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
    I think I may give SOL a try next time I am in Bangkok. Shake things up a bit from the Lolitas regular routine.
    If you are there at the same time as I, don't talk to me while I'm getting a blow job

You can try Wild Country at Washington Square. The service is group-oriented where upon entrance, you are greeted by 2, 3, or more girls shaking your willy. You could select one of them as your main attraction but others would surely join the fray, fondling, kissing, and massaging. There could be 2 girls giving you a head while others man handling you.

What is certain is that they keep asking for drinks--that's how they actually make money, 60 baht a shot. There is no price for the BJ per se but rather they keep asking you for a drink, rounds of drinks as there are multiple girls massaging you, kissing, and giving you BJ. The longer you take, the more drinks you have to buy them and the tally would be your final price. So when they ask for a drink, don't take it as if they are taking advantage of you; that's their dough and it's usually a round of whiskeys.

Ya, so as you can deduce from the format I just described, the later you go, the drunker they become. You could have a fuck session right in the bar, albeit they are careful no one that is not supposed to be there, i.e. a milkman, walks in. It's all out in open in the bar but you get 4 or 5 girls working on you, get you work up and all. Even though multiple girls are all around you while the main girl(s) does her job, you don't have to tip them but a small amount to each would surely be appreciated.

I've heard it's very difficult drinking your beer when 8 hands are working on you. It's a bit on a sleazy side and certainly not for a shy. They open at 1 PM and close at 1 AM.

I didn't know about that one, thanks for the tip.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information