Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Massage in Wuxi

Massage in Wuxi

Does anyone know where can I find a HJ or happy ending massage in Wuxi?

Most anywhere

There are lots of KTV's available. The easiest is at your hotel. Most of them have room service available with the girls either calling your room or knocking around 10:00 - 11:00. It's convenient, but a little more costly. FS will run about 500 - 800 rmb depending on how business is and how cute the girl is. There's also the infamous bbs (barbershops) but they don't cut hair. Generally speaking, a bit older ladies here, and they only speak chinese. Out by the Hynix fab, there's a bbs mini town by the railroad tracks. Probably about 50 or so shops. It's down the street from the big Korean nightclub plaza. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by roundeye View Post
    There are lots of KTV's available. The easiest is at your hotel. Most of them have room service available with the girls either calling your room or knocking around 10:00 - 11:00. It's convenient, but a little more costly. FS will run about 500 - 800 rmb depending on how business is and how cute the girl is. There's also the infamous bbs (barbershops) but they don't cut hair. Generally speaking, a bit older ladies here, and they only speak chinese. Out by the Hynix fab, there's a bbs mini town by the railroad tracks. Probably about 50 or so shops. It's down the street from the big Korean nightclub plaza. Hope this helps.
    Thanks Roundeye.
    About the BBS, I understood they are placed in the new Distric, but can you give me more detailed address, since I don't know about this zone? Which is the right price for this BBS?
    Last edited by nero105; 08-28-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: typing mistake

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information