Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fubu

FUck BUddy = FUBU

Quote Originally Posted by spa8686 View Post
    Dear bro,

Pardon me for my ignorance, wat is FUBU stand for ?
    Too much nasi lemak, sekarang tak larat

2010 has been a good year which I made a lot of friends along the way. It's time to close the chapter on cheonging for me.

Quote Originally Posted by spa8686 View Post
    Dear bro,

Pardon me for my ignorance, wat is FUBU stand for ?
    Bro, I am shocked you did not know it. Oh well, we learn something new everyday right.

I just got back after a nice session with my fubu. I am GFE man and this NL (I have written a FR on her in this thread) tops it all. Now it is a weekly meet up with her. She does not ask anything in return. Just my friendship, care and laughter .

Life is good....

You are a lucky man! I envy u!! dunno when i can get a FUBU.
    Anyway you are right! LIFE IS GOOD for you

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    Bro, I am shocked you did not know it. Oh well, we learn something new everyday right.

I just got back after a nice session with my fubu. I am GFE man and this NL (I have written a FR on her in this thread) tops it all. Now it is a weekly meet up with her. She does not ask anything in return. Just my friendship, care and laughter .

Life is good....

Quote Originally Posted by tailoke View Post
    You are a lucky man! I envy u!! dunno when i can get a FUBU.
    Anyway you are right! LIFE IS GOOD for you
    Life is good for everyone my friend. It all depends on you how you take control of it and make the best out of it.

Happy Merdeka to all.

Thumbs up

Life is good....
    abg damanX, can i make a friendship with her also??....can ar? sharing is caring maa

don't trust a bitch aka cock sucker !!

Quote Originally Posted by daredavil82 View Post
    abg damanX, can i make a friendship with her also??....can ar? sharing is caring maa
    My policy is that I do not share fubus that I am still attached with. If fubus that I have cut ties, no problem. I have given a few contacts of fubus that I have in KK but those guys there were not able to get them in bed. Looks like I need to go there so that they could rub my big tummy for good luck .

Instead I will give you a number of a gal (secretary) that I was not successful. Maybe you might be luckier than me. I am giving it to you ONLY. So the rest, please don't PM me for her number.

My policy is that I do not share fubus that I am still attached with. If fubus that I have cut ties, no problem. I have given a few contacts of fubus that I have in KK but those guys there were not able to get them in bed. Looks like I need to go there so that they could rub my big tummy for good luck .

Instead I will give you a number of a gal (secretary) that I was not successful. Maybe you might be luckier than me. I am giving it to you ONLY. So the rest, please don't PM me for her number.

hahaha.. i was just kidding with you only bro.. eventually you gave me her number.. what a guy! thanks a million abg DamanX.. ngeee Later after puasa finish i will start to hunt her down.. if i manage to get her in bed.. i will inform you.. heheh..

don't trust a bitch aka cock sucker !!

soory guys ... what is FUBU... ?
    I am still new on this ...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderaj View Post
    soory guys ... what is FUBU... ?
    I am still new on this ...
    FUBU means FUCK BUDDY
    We come, We see and We CHEONG!

Thanks bro..

Quote Originally Posted by daredavil82 View Post

hahaha.. i was just kidding with you only bro.. eventually you gave me her number.. what a guy! thanks a million abg DamanX.. ngeee Later after puasa finish i will start to hunt her down.. if i manage to get her in bed.. i will inform you.. heheh..
    I am a guy who keeps my word. Yes, please try her out. If you score with her, then you might be able to score with her sister too since they stay in a rented room.

Good luck.

Fulamak!!! Ain't that great?! Make sure you live up to your nickname, daredavil82 I'll be looking forward for a double-fly FR.

I am a guy who keeps my word. Yes, please try her out. If you score with her, then you might be able to score with her sister too since they stay in a rented room.

Good luck.
    Too much nasi lemak, sekarang tak larat

2010 has been a good year which I made a lot of friends along the way. It's time to close the chapter on cheonging for me.

Nl Fubu

So far all my FuBu had been CKT, never tried an NL. Now all my FuBu break up already and I am left alone and searching. I really enjoy fubu, they are so much better than WL in terms of friendship and relationship. I heard that NL fubu can be very passionate and sticks for long.

Anyone who can help me with NL will be appreciated. DamanX, you can help intro ah?

Quote Originally Posted by justume View Post
    So far all my FuBu had been CKT, never tried an NL. Now all my FuBu break up already and I am left alone and searching. I really enjoy fubu, they are so much better than WL in terms of friendship and relationship. I heard that NL fubu can be very passionate and sticks for long.

Anyone who can help me with NL will be appreciated. DamanX, you can help intro ah?
    Friend, I have mentioned previously that I will not share fubus that I am currently am active with.

I pass you a NL contact. I failed making her my fubu. You try your luck lah. Ok...this will be the last contact that I am going to give out to those I don't know personally. Sorry about this...

woooo please dont stop bout tis topic. would like to know more. about the pick up skills as well...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information