Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fubu

Quote Originally Posted by cheongko View Post
    Like that u 2 conquer Liao loh.... I must queue for leftover lohhh....
    With your smooth and sweet talking... I will lose to you miserably lah... I should be the one waiting for leftover... not you...

Special fubu..

Hi all,

I think that this is a good thread. Let me start with the 1st FR. I had this fubu for almost 3 months but then she suddenly mengamuk saying that all men are useless and only wants sex from women. Then she stopped answering my calls and sms for a good 2 months. During that 2 months, I would occasionally send romantic sms. Then 2 weeks ago, suddenly from nowhere she stared smsing me asking if I am ok. This went on daily. Then finally last week, she sent me a sms saying….”Abang…I rindu ML dengan abang”. I was wondering what the heck is this ML. Then finally I realized it is “make love” . Fxck man….I thought since it was puasa she would stay away from sex. Then she asked, “Bila boleh jumpa abang”. Those words just melted my heart . I said this before and will do so again and again. NLs are the best gals to keep.

Picked her up after her work. Buka puasa with her. Then checked into a hotel. Was a little frightened at first since there are many officers just waiting to catch the naughty NLs. Got in the room and we hugged. Then lay in bed together. I started touching her all over and she did not even stop me. Kissed her softly first and then dived into her mouth. She loved it. We kissed and kissed for a few mins. I could see that she was enjoying it. Then I tried taking off her top but then she resisted. It is more like that she wanted to play with me. Then while frenching I managed to get her t-shirt off. Finally the rest of her cloths while FK-ing. All the kissing already made her wet. Then I slowly went in and after a good 15 mins of doggy and missionary, I exploded onto her stomach.

After washing up, she just became crazy and started jumping up and down the bed naked. We had a small pillow fight and then just lay down tired. We held each other so close and talked and talked for a few hours about everything. That was a very special and top notch GFE moment for me. Just her naked body and mine touching as if they were glued together. Then we fell asleep and I could still remember hugging her naked body so tight till the next morning. We did another round before I sent her back home. Before she left my car, she teasingly told me that because of me, she cannot puasa for that day. I just told her to "ganti balik" .

I hold this gal very close to my heart. I care and love her very much as a friend. She knows that I am already taken so that there is no long term future other than good fubu buddies. She is a very good example of someone who is lonely and needs a good companion to be with. And from time to time and good screw .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by player118 View Post
    With your smooth and sweet talking... I will lose to you miserably lah... I should be the one waiting for leftover... not you...
    Fubu count.... According to race or nationality...

1) NL - 8
    2) Ckt - 4 (low spec lahh so I dun waste time)
    3) popiah. - 12 ( used to kaki why not)
    4) phinay - 3 only
    5) bakso - 3 (nearly maarried one)
    6) Prc - shit... Lose count...
    7) misc - dutch (seekor) thosai satu, mixed port plus thosaai, chindian satu, Sikh one....

My count is like Tis lag... So now I quit dy...
    Be good boy redi... friends all at WSG all lost... where r u all lah??

for better access, join MK-portal lah... no need go thru proxy server...

1) NL - 8
    4) phinay - 3 only
    7) misc - dutch (seekor) thosai satu, mixed port plus thosaai, chindian satu, Sikh one....

wah..u macam own a multi-racial football team la...hahaha...but u r the striker la...alwez score ur own players goals....hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    Yes, I remember her. Dude, I thought you have been bonking her weekly lah.

Two things you can do. First option, buy me a ticket to your kampung and I will show you what to do. Or the second, just find the best time to say hi to her. If she does not respond, find other ways to attract her attention. You MUST learn to take rejection well. If you fail with her, rise up and try with another.

Today when I was in 7-11, I saw a super cute NL gal. Just say hi and bought my stuff. Tomorrow I am going to have a longer conversation with her. Then hope to get her phone and hope to go to the 1st base.
    Thanks for the tips. Will try my best.

On the other hand, Today after lunch I went to buy some DVD at a nearby mall. Saw this super cute NL ( or is it local native ) gal. Just smile and bought a DVD. In another few days, I'm going to say hi and have conversation with her. Then hope to get her phone and hope to go to the 1st base...

wahlau... Hope it works...

Quote Originally Posted by BTEE28 View Post
    wah..u macam own a multi-racial football team la...hahaha...but u r the striker la...alwez score ur own players goals....hahahaha
    Aiya... so envy la..

Quote Originally Posted by SolidStix View Post
    Thanks for the tips. Will try my best.

On the other hand, Today after lunch I went to buy some DVD at a nearby mall. Saw this super cute NL ( or is it local native ) gal. Just smile and bought a DVD. In another few days, I'm going to say hi and have conversation with her. Then hope to get her phone and hope to go to the 1st base...

wahlau... Hope it works...
    I hope it works also. If it does not work, try buying DVD from another shopping complex until you score . If after all these still no score, just sell all the DVDs beside the 7-11 near your office after working hours . Win-win situation mah..

I hope it works also. If it does not work, try buying DVD from another shopping complex until you score . If after all these still no score, just sell all the DVDs beside the 7-11 near your office after working hours . Win-win situation mah..
    Hey bro, seriously, that gal is super cute. I hope I do have the gut like you to approach her next few days... haiya... me no confident la...

Quote Originally Posted by SolidStix View Post
    Hey bro, seriously, that gal is super cute. I hope I do have the gut like you to approach her next few days... haiya... me no confident la...
    What is the worst that can happen? she just say NO.
    You have nothing to lose! (If you don't ask her you have NO chance anyway!)
    You will be surprise cute girls are often lonely because other guys are like you, too scared to ask her out!

Yes, I remember her. Dude, I thought you have been bonking her weekly lah.

Two things you can do. First option, buy me a ticket to your kampung and I will show you what to do. Or the second, just find the best time to say hi to her. If she does not respond, find other ways to attract her attention. You MUST learn to take rejection well. If you fail with her, rise up and try with another.

Today when I was in 7-11, I saw a super cute NL gal. Just say hi and bought my stuff. Tomorrow I am going to have a longer conversation with her. Then hope to get her phone and hope to go to the 1st base.
    that's cool bro DaManx!....what excuse u gonna use to get her number? =)

Hi all,

I think that this is a good thread. Let me start with the 1st FR. I had this fubu for almost 3 months but then she suddenly mengamuk saying that all men are useless and only wants sex from women. Then she stopped answering my calls and sms for a good 2 months. During that 2 months, I would occasionally send romantic sms. Then 2 weeks ago, suddenly from nowhere she stared smsing me asking if I am ok. This went on daily. Then finally last week, she sent me a sms saying….”Abang…I rindu ML dengan abang”. I was wondering what the heck is this ML. Then finally I realized it is “make love” . Fxck man….I thought since it was puasa she would stay away from sex. Then she asked, “Bila boleh jumpa abang”. Those words just melted my heart . I said this before and will do so again and again. NLs are the best gals to keep.

Picked her up after her work. Buka puasa with her. Then checked into a hotel. Was a little frightened at first since there are many officers just waiting to catch the naughty NLs. Got in the room and we hugged. Then lay in bed together. I started touching her all over and she did not even stop me. Kissed her softly first and then dived into her mouth. She loved it. We kissed and kissed for a few mins. I could see that she was enjoying it. Then I tried taking off her top but then she resisted. It is more like that she wanted to play with me. Then while frenching I managed to get her t-shirt off. Finally the rest of her cloths while FK-ing. All the kissing already made her wet. Then I slowly went in and after a good 15 mins of doggy and missionary, I exploded onto her stomach.

After washing up, she just became crazy and started jumping up and down the bed naked. We had a small pillow fight and then just lay down tired. We held each other so close and talked and talked for a few hours about everything. That was a very special and top notch GFE moment for me. Just her naked body and mine touching as if they were glued together. Then we fell asleep and I could still remember hugging her naked body so tight till the next morning. We did another round before I sent her back home. Before she left my car, she teasingly told me that because of me, she cannot puasa for that day. I just told her to "ganti balik" .

I hold this gal very close to my heart. I care and love her very much as a friend. She knows that I am already taken so that there is no long term future other than good fubu buddies. She is a very good example of someone who is lonely and needs a good companion to be with. And from time to time and good screw .

Cheers

bro..ru good looking? isnt it a norm, that only handsome guys can score? kindly enlighten on your ways..

1) NL - 8
    4) phinay - 3 only

wah lao so many fubu's jealous gila teach me some tactics can hehe

Quote Originally Posted by tangdynasty View Post
    bro..ru good looking? isnt it a norm, that only handsome guys can score? kindly enlighten on your ways..
    I am 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 80kg . So I am no Brat Pitt, ok. Just do lots of listening, caring and most importantly make her laugh all the time.

Girls like a man who can make them laugh. Trust me on this.

Thumbs up

Hi all,
    Cheers
    Ya, U R the men n all of us jeolous of yr achievement
    Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best. ~Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Whykickamoocow View Post
    What is the worst that can happen? she just say NO.
    You have nothing to lose! (If you don't ask her you have NO chance anyway!)
    You will be surprise cute girls are often lonely because other guys are like you, too scared to ask her out!
    Very true. Will approach her in another few days...

As for the one stayed next to my office, this morning I smiled at her as she walked pass by me. She seems to noticed my smiley face but pretended nothing happened... tomorrow going to do it again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information