Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Fubu

That's so true. Thanks for reminding me not to have any FUBU. I suck at handling relationship so better go for FLs. Some say cheongsters pay to fuck while others say they pay to have no strings attached

Quote Originally Posted by Loike888 View Post
    Guess its bound to happen at some point or another...u get a FUBU, u enjoy the perks of having free booty at your beck and call and then one day either one of these happens:

1) She falls in love with you;
    2) U fall in love with her;
    3) She starts putting demands on you (y didnt u return my call?? where were u last nite?...sheesh!)
    4) After a mind blowing fark session she makes plans for the day after...with you that DOESNT involve another mind blowing fark session
    5) She gets a job IN YOUR COMPANY! (yes, little escapes to boardroom for some BBBJ is fun...but NEVER ever shit where u eat!)
    6) Her hubby / bf finds out about u...and instead of blaming his overly sexed and slutty gf/wife comes after YOU instead...groan...
    7) BOTH your FUBUs call you at the same time! (decisions, decisions!)
    8) Ur FUBU starts using you as the shoulder to cry on ....and doesnt give you any sugar after that....(kesian her so listen la...but after that not even a friendly "handshake" meh?? thats just cruel!)

Guess thats what the circle of life comes to...nothing this great was ever meant to last!
    Too much nasi lemak, sekarang tak larat

2010 has been a good year which I made a lot of friends along the way. It's time to close the chapter on cheonging for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loike888 View Post
    Guess its bound to happen at some point or another...u get a FUBU, u enjoy the perks of having free booty at your beck and call and then one day either one of these happens:

1) She falls in love with you;
    2) U fall in love with her;
    3) She starts putting demands on you (y didnt u return my call?? where were u last nite?...sheesh!)
    4) After a mind blowing fark session she makes plans for the day after...with you that DOESNT involve another mind blowing fark session
    5) She gets a job IN YOUR COMPANY! (yes, little escapes to boardroom for some BBBJ is fun...but NEVER ever shit where u eat!)
    6) Her hubby / bf finds out about u...and instead of blaming his overly sexed and slutty gf/wife comes after YOU instead...groan...
    7) BOTH your FUBUs call you at the same time! (decisions, decisions!)
    8) Ur FUBU starts using you as the shoulder to cry on ....and doesnt give you any sugar after that....(kesian her so listen la...but after that not even a friendly "handshake" meh?? thats just cruel!)

Guess thats what the circle of life comes to...nothing this great was ever meant to last!

Thanks for reminding me...but I guess I am ignorant sometimes...point5 is so fucking true

I'm still enjoying my FUBU and still looking for more. Hopefully can find more!

I went to Brem Mall to pick up my FUBU last night. Bought a remote control vibrator from Tropicana Mall (Damage RM250) - thanks to info from bro en. batin. I was supposed to pick my FUBU up from her house but I was very eager to try out the vibrator so I decided to pick her up from her shopping trip with her friends. I was there already at 6pm although she told me to pick her up at 7pm. So with one hour, I decided to try out this foot reflexology place at Brem Mall.
    I walked into the shop and the TY asked whether I want body massage? I told her no, I just want a foot massage. The foot massage was only RM35 an hour - dirt cheap man. And it was surprisingly good. They even massaged my hands and neck and back! While doing foot reflexology, I saw a few guys. One guy came with hamsap look and asked for body massage. There must be batin inside for sure, maybe even FJ. But the TYs surely not pass my ISO standards. Anyway at 7pm, I paid and left.
    Just nice too, as my FUBU called me just then. We went makan, then proceeded to a cheap hotel nearby for her to enjoy the vibrator. She really, really enjoyed it so it was worth every penny I paid. Did her twice, front and back coz she was so turned on by it. Waiting for a repeat performance soon..........
    Specifically a Lover of Local CKTs, but generally a Lover of ALL girls.

wah..looks like i mz stay away d..meaning i shud stay way from this NL??

i sumore got anoter MILF but single lady...our department marketing exec...single but not married...age around 30-36...

aso we sms chit chat naughty a bit here n tere...a CKT...den i mz aso stay away from tis CKT??

i anoter anoter 1 is from the hosp...she has 2 children...husband passaway last month...very MILF look..tis hosp clerk,can i bonk her??
    wat is de bro's advise??

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy489 View Post
    Bro ... take our advise ... don't go there !!! ... i am speaking from experience (and I am not proud of it) ... it becomes very awkward and almost never ends happily ever after ... never ... ever !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tony555 View Post

i sumore got anoter MILF but single lady...our department marketing exec...single but not married...age around 30-36...

aso we sms chit chat naughty a bit here n tere...a CKT...den i mz aso stay away from tis CKT??

i anoter anoter 1 is from the hosp...she has 2 children...husband passaway last month...very MILF look..tis hosp clerk,can i bonk her??
    wat is de bro's advise??
    wah bro. u have so many potential fubu. very lucky. then pass to me one lor. heheheh
    still looking for a FUBU

wat is de bro's advise??
    Wow so many....looks like u need a buku 555 to keep track of them ;D

Quote Originally Posted by edy82 View Post
    wah bro. u have so many potential fubu. very lucky. then pass to me one lor. heheheh
    yap..i would like 2 bonk dem kao kao..but the bro's advise here is DUN EAT & SHIT the same place i work..
    de clerk from the hosp i would like 2 bonk her kao kao..
    as she had ask me 4 a sum RM 200 favour cz her financial need...i said ok la..so,most probably will pass 2 her tis week...
    duno how i wan 2 open my mouth 2 ask her...u can take ur time 2 return me...but i got some "needs" 2 taken care..u can handle 4 me??
    wheter i can ask her 2 bonk me back?? haha..

Wow so many....looks like u need a buku 555 to keep track of them ;D
    haha..yaya..i everyday go office aso get 2 c dem..sumtime seeing dem wearing those tight juicy skirt...well..kenot tahan..would like 2 slap their ass in their skirt..

I know WSG ruling is English Only forum. Therefore excuse my Bahasa-written FR cause initially I wrote it for another forum but paste it here for the reading benefit of my fellow forumer here.

Since this is sexperience with NL happened during Puasa month, I pun put my FR in Bahasa. Nak polish sket. But campur2 with England lah cause my Bahasa bukanye powderful sgt.

So after a meetup with Miss Sex with a group of my friend at a downtown area in KL, I've been ayating this NL chick via Internet and SMS. She's with her tudung - fuiyo. And I pun x pernah beramas-mesra with NL so I pun stim lah. She claimed I cute and handsome for chinese. Stim habis me. Then SMS TCSS until one fine day, I think her pussy also horny habis giler. She SMSed me to meet up - nak gi Genting cakap dia. I pun pikir - O bulan puasa ni x leh main-main. JAIS kalau raid pun KL je. Genting x raid. I apa lagi, buat persediaan lah. Build up to the day pun kira power. SMS every 15 minutes. Dia complain habis credit dia. Sorry leh beb. Then I pun beli condom favourite I - okanomoto.

So pick up dia kat bus station at 10.30am. Pandu to Genting. Dia cakap I pandu slow. Lebih2 pulak. I ingat nak chit-chat sebab tu pandu slow. Dia pulak nak cepat2 gi genting nak action. x sabar kot. OK OK.. I got it. So I pun pandu 140 sampai Genting ambik cable car. I got Silver card so cable car got priority lane. So dia pun tumpang glamour. Cable car ingat now picit boobs dia yg dah suku keluar tu. Tapi pukimak ada orang lain dlm cable car pulak. Berbulu I.

Sampai atas, beli barang sikit lepas I tanya nak check-in hotel ke. Dia cakap ikut suka hati konek I. Fuiyo, naik adik I. So gi Silver Card reservation counter, I check any day rate room ke? Girl kat kaunter terperanjat. Apa tu dia tanya. Hahaha. So tanpa buang masa, ambik First World Hotel Standard - 23 Genting Point. Berganjak ke hotel. Pukimak terjumpa pulak kawan I - kantoi aku. Rupa2nya dia tengah service. Bukan service apa, service computer kat Genting. Berborak sikit lepas tu off we go.

Sampai beli McD GCB burger up to room. X puasa budak ni. ish ish ish.. budak2 zaman sekarang.. habis susu sebelanga. Anyway, dah habis makan, beramas mesra kat katil, raba2, kiss2 - I terasa panas nak berkongkek sudah. I pun excuse diri sendiri gi bersiram kejap. Dia x mandi ke? tanya diriku. Ah.. peduli apa I. Asalkan I berbaru fresh untuknya.

Dah bermandi-manda. I dgn convering towel - bukan main senang dia beramas adikku tanpa dipelawa. First time NL TMC. Syoknya. Dia BBBJ I. Ada rasa gigi dia sket but OK lah. I nak dia Deep Throat but OK lah. Xnak paksa2. Dah hot tu. Bukak bra dia - bukan main susah. Sbb I pun bukan terel bukak bra ni. So dah bukak bra, terpelanting breast dia yg besar utk ku hisap and beramas. I steady je sbb malu2 kucing kan. First time NL - so kira nak buat impressi yg betul lah. Nanti tunjuk belang I, takut dia.

I pun move south nak bukak seluar dia. Dia pulak lari masuk bilik mandi. Pukimak. Tadi bila I mandi you senyap je. Skrang dah hot, u nak mandi lak. Keluar bilik mandi dia kata, teramat sorry sebab period dia datang. Aduihai seribu kali sayang... ok lah. Apa nak buat. Tapi dia kata, boleh anal. Fuiyo. First time dgn NL, boleh Anal. But I pikir nak CIM. But tgk keadaan lah. So beramas mesra lagi, BBBJ lagi, hisap tetek lagi lepas tu, dia suruh Anal. Masuk lah perlahan2, sbb ketat and I punya pun kira berbalak jugak kan... hehehe slow and stead. slow and steady. Lepas tu fast and furious, fast and furious. Meleput satu Genting. I CIA (CUm in Ass)

Syoknya beta. So relax. TSCC lagi. Dia nak satu round lagi tapi I macam x layan dia - disappointment agaknya dia. Maklumlah sbb dia period kan. X kan nak BBBJ dan Anal lagi. X syok lah dia. I je yg syok. I pun nak jaga hati dia kan. So next time lah I happy kan dia.

Check out hotel, turn Genting, dia tidor kejap kat kereta. terasa nak picit breast dia tu time dia tidor kat kereta - tapi x berani lah... nanti dia kata.. I miang (memang pun I miang). Lastly bawak dia to bus station. We call it a day. Malam tu dia SMS I ckp dia mengigau I - hahahaha. Syoknya I.

Name: Miss Sex
    Ethnic: NL
    Origin: Johor but now staying in KL
    Date: 5 Sept 2010. 10.15am - 6.00pm
    Area: Genting Highland.
    Face: Cute and Innocent.
    Body: 145cm. 53kg. A mother of few children. So won't be all the curvy slim looking body.
    Boobs: C. Big. Large black nipple. Again a mother so can't expect SYT comparison.
    Armpit hair: None
    Hair: Straight shoulder length.
    Catbath: Moderate. Loves my nipple. Claimed no one suck my nipple before cuase it is so pink and small. So she suck harder.
    Pussy: Just felt that it is clean shaved. Red Alert so didn't try to do anything further.
    Stomach: Stretch marks.
    Skin smoothness: Back, shoulder and arms are surprisingly smooth.
    Ass Rimming: None
    DATY: Wanted to but Red Alert so didn't try
    BBBJ: FABULOUS. Very good sucking. A little teething feeling but comfortable to begin with.
    FK: Yes. Deep FK
    Anal: Yes.
    Moan: Very good natural soft moaning. That's only anal. Haven't try front passage yet.
    Bath: Alone. Caused bathroom too way too small for all of us.
    GFE: I like it. Accommodating and friendly
    CIM/COF/COB: She said NO. But I'm gonna try it next time.
    WIR: Yes to taste her pussy.
    Hurriness Level: Of course no hurry. Just that she got curfew ma.
    Language Spoken: Mostly Malay + little English.
    Damage: RM20 toll + RM60 food + RM30 petrol + RM20 cable car + 23GP Room.
    VISA Expired

Support the Peace call - 1WSG(KL)

yap..i would like 2 bonk dem kao kao..but the bro's advise here is DUN EAT & SHIT the same place i work..
    de clerk from the hosp i would like 2 bonk her kao kao..
    as she had ask me 4 a sum RM 200 favour cz her financial need...i said ok la..so,most probably will pass 2 her tis week...
    duno how i wan 2 open my mouth 2 ask her...u can take ur time 2 return me...but i got some "needs" 2 taken care..u can handle 4 me??
    wheter i can ask her 2 bonk me back?? haha..
    heheeh. tell her so many bro here willing to help. if she really needs help, put me on the 1st place
    still looking for a FUBU

she nid financial nids lo..as her husband passway in KL...now she back in PG.
    i wan 2 open my mouth...(u can slowly return me..but i got sum "need's" too..c when u free,i fetch u,den maybe u can take care of my "needs"??
    haha..

heheeh. tell her so many bro here willing to help. if she really needs help, put me on the 1st place

bro wahlaue,
    very good sharing. she still married or a janda NL?
    still looking for a FUBU

she nid financial nids lo..as her husband passway in KL...now she back in PG.
    i wan 2 open my mouth...(u can slowly return me..but i got sum "need's" too..c when u free,i fetch u,den maybe u can take care of my "needs"??
    haha..
    slow and steady bro. approach her slowly, let her be more comfortable with u 1st, later i think u gonna hit the jackpot
    still looking for a FUBU

bro wahlaue,
    very good sharing. she still married or a janda NL?
    Married.
    VISA Expired

Support the Peace call - 1WSG(KL)

Quote Originally Posted by wahlaue View Post
    Married.
    u r so damn lucky bro. i really envy u. saluteeeee!!
    still looking for a FUBU

bro edy..kindly plz guide me..
    she morning till evening work as a clerk,aso a nurse assistant...den nite go 2 a night lesiure club 2 serve liquor...work till morning near 1 am..den next day aso de same..duno how 2 make her comfortable wit me...

can de bro's assist me??

den how abt my MILF marketing exec?? dun continue?? as we work same place...bro's advise is DUN EAT & SHIT de same palce....

slow and steady bro. approach her slowly, let her be more comfortable with u 1st, later i think u gonna hit the jackpot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information