Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red light areas in india

hi freinds

we should start a new topics about redlight areas in india . so we can gether information about all of the sex places in india. hope for a good start from all of you

Wink redlight lalabathi

kamathipura mumbai gb road delhi ghasmandi jodhpur seven sisters tezpur assam stn road guwahati marina beach chennai dal gate srinagar
    industrial belt sirsa enter hell and fuck everywhere.fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

fucking is my life

red light areas in india

actully i want that every one should share the information and so that every one can know about all these areas. hope every one co oprate and share the information for who are not aware about these areas. i request you to please share the information about this topic .

budhwar peth in pune is the best red light area in india.

Quote Originally Posted by calcutta11 View Post
    budhwar peth in pune is the best red light area in india.
    Yes. I've mongered in Chennai, Mumbai and Pune. For the redlight area is concerned Pune is best in my perspective (I haven't visit Sonaganchi and Delhi)

In Pune we can directly speak with the girls and no men are involved while too many men and lot of hassles in Mumbai kaamathipura.

Quote Originally Posted by Andana View Post
    Yes. I've mongered in Chennai, Mumbai and Pune. For the redlight area is concerned Pune is best in my perspective (I haven't visit Sonaganchi and Delhi)

In Pune we can directly speak with the girls and no men are involved while too many men and lot of hassles in Mumbai kaamathipura.
    delhi is also good but go directly.avoid pimps. cute girls at gb road rate 200 + 50 as baksesh

redlight areas in india

i have started this topic for who are not much aware of this . i again request to all of you that plz share your information.

south India

Tamil Nadu
    1. Namakkal
    2. Ulundurpet highways
    3. Tirittani
    4. Mahabalipuram (chennai)
    5. Yerkaud.(now controlled but still exists)

Andhra
    1. Sulurpet
    2. Chilakalurpet
    3. peddapuram
    4. waltair (vizag)
    5. Nagari (near tirupathi)

finally every town in andhra got a good number of prostituites everywhere,

may be continued......

CW
    KINGCUNTER

Back with a bang.

hi

what abt coimbatore,trichy,madurai my frd
    Quote Originally Posted by chennaiwala View Post
    Tamil Nadu
    1. Namakkal
    2. Ulundurpet highways
    3. Tirittani

Andhra
    1. Sulurpet
    2. Chilakalurpet
    3. peddapuram
    4. waltair (vizag)

may be continued......

CW

there are no redlight areas in Coimbatore or Madurai, But Trichy have one.

21 kms fron trichy to madurai byepass. Viralimalai. Once well known and florished. now its still there but silent. most of them migrated, but still some of them doing brisk business.

CW

Quote Originally Posted by lustycocker69 View Post
    what abt coimbatore,trichy,madurai my frd
    KINGCUNTER

Back with a bang.

Vizag?

What abt Vizag? ANy idea where I can approach to have safe and nice action?

Quote Originally Posted by chennaiwala View Post
    Tamil Nadu
    1. Namakkal
    2. Ulundurpet highways
    3. Tirittani

Andhra
    1. Sulurpet
    2. Chilakalurpet
    3. peddapuram
    4. waltair (vizag)

may be continued......

CW
    What is this ?? Please give specifics, if you know.
    We are not nomads (may be mongers alright) to roam around in a town begging for S**.

I believe CW is not getting such a reply for the first time, for giving FUZZY guidelines.

Sanjeev.

In Delhi the only proper red light area is GB Road.
    Take a Metro to New Delhi railway station, exit Kamla Market.
    There are rickshaws waiting just outside. Take one for GB Road, damage is Rs. 10 - 20.
    The best houses are numbers 57 and 64. On offer are Nepali and Andhra with a sprinkling of others.
    Rates are 200-250 for a shot, plus some baksheesh. Payment in advance. Don't worry the girls are honest. You can complain to the management if there is any problem.
    No LE. Its all fixed.

Another very interesting option is the town of Bharatpur.
    Just next to the bird sanctuary, right on the highway below the bridge, there are Bedia girls. The last time I went the rate was 50-100. Some of the girls/women are rather pretty.
    Leave all extra cash in your room/car. There are kids lurking who will go through the pockets of your dormant pants.
    Or take the girl to your room...

Khalpar in Siliguri in West Bengal. Famous for its Bengali, Nepali and Bihari Prostitutes. Siliguri being strategically located as gateway to North East and important transit points for Eastern Himalayan Hills and Eastern Nepal, has lots of traders, travellers and military soldier movements. All needs to take care of their libido.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information