Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Try Ambrosia at Vithalwadi w, they arrange for gals too

Quote Originally Posted by hot_me_xxx View Post
    Can Anyone Know Where Can I Have Sex With Good Quality Girls Near By Kalyan or Ulhasnagar or Ambernath........Plzzzzzzzzz Mention Damage or Cost Including Hotle Or Lodge Charge & proper Location With Landmark

Quote Originally Posted by suresh1010 View Post
    Try Ambrosia at Vithalwadi w, they arrange for gals too
    The quality of girls available in Ambrosia inhouse is not good. But they have waiters /agents moving in corridor. You can approach them and strike a deal.

I have a reference (7/10) and you need to arrange for hotel/room. You can PM me for exchange.

Sex Near By Kalyan Ulhasnagar Ambernath

Can Anyone Know Where Can I Have Sex With Girls Near By Kalyan or Ulhasnagar or Ambernath........
    Plzzzzzzzzz Mention
    Damage or Cost For Girls Including Hotle Or Lodge Charge &
    proper Location With Landmark

Can Anyone Know Where Can I Have Sex With Girls Near By Kalyan or Ulhasnagar or Ambernath........
    Plzzzzzzzzz Mention
    Damage or Cost For Girls Including Hotle Or Lodge Charge &
    proper Location With Landmark
    Ambrosia is near to vithalwadi stand and is accounted in ulhasnager sector - 17.

Quality varies with cost....starts from 2K incl room...........tipping needs to taken care off......

Fun In Vithalwadi

Hi Guyzzz!!!! can any one share information about girls in SAI PLAZA NEAR VITHALWADI STATION & ACHAL NEAR SAI PLAZA
    I recently went saiplaza but not aware which floor to go & whom to ask...........so plzzzzzz help guyzzzzzzz

vithalwadi

Cost in sai plaza is Rs 1300 including everything. You need to tip 50 and 20 bucks to condi guy and watchman.

You need to go to second floor for service section and approach any of the waiter in corridor.

Girls are 4 or 5 /10 and you get to have 2 pops for 2 hours approx.

I am not sure where Achal is and I couldnt locate.

Try ambrosia by increasing ur budget to around 2K

Ambrosia

Hi Guyzzzz!!! plzzzzz help me..............i wanna go Ambrosia hotel near vithalwadi station..........but don;t know where to go in ambrosia for fun & whom to approach

Go to the 2nd floor and meet Vijay...tell him ur prefrences and he will guide u ...u might take the services of inhouse gals there 3-5 of them are always there,,,if u dont like u can raise ur budget and ask for gals from outside, but u wud have to wait for some time till they come and pay for their ric charges if u dont like them as well...But just a word of caution the quality of whores there have lately worsened now,the erstwhile collections are not there now.. aleast my last exp was so so ..and one more thing he may push u for a inhouse sindhi aunty a fat one who seems to always there..plz dont take service from her as she is a lot of attitude issue and wont give proper service..if u are not happy wth the collcetion of gals there go to Maya lodging near furniture market at Unr, charges are low as 1.5 k if i am not wrong but collections are good..dont rem te prefrences of gals there..or central park near entry of kalyan and unr entrance check naka or octroi naka..

Happy mongering..

Hi Guyzzzz!!! plzzzzz help me..............i wanna go Ambrosia hotel near vithalwadi station..........but don;t know where to go in ambrosia for fun & whom to approach

Central Park

What the chrages nr Central park. and where is it exactly.

When u come from kalyan to Unr from the overbridge come straight till u see a big entrance with welcome to ulhasnagar board on it..just when u pass that u ll see it on ur a left hand side ..charges are around 1.5 k for 2 pops,,fare collection of gals there too..

Quote Originally Posted by martin_holl View Post
    What the chrages nr Central park. and where is it exactly.

Ambernath

Has anyone got any exp in Ambernath.
    This is suposed to be alien town with nothing to offer.

Can anyone help me out.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod30002003 View Post
    I am a regular at Sheetal ,Ringtone ,and Dilruba all DB on kalyan shil phata road.Never seen any problems with LE. Safest lodge in this area is Sai vihar and Hotel Shiva.Never seen any raids in this lodge.
    hi friend... thank for reply...i want help from u...is there any lodge which provide girls for whole night for fun and which is best pllz help....

hi friend ... can anyone give me info on ulhasnagar's maya lodge and tell me wht is the rate over there or ay contact number of girls then pls send me on n.kudalkar@yahoo.com

there r only service bar in ambarnath ..u can take them to lodge for fuck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information