Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Near By Kalyan Ulhasnagar

Can Any One Know Where Can I Find Young & Good Looking Girl From Kalyan & Ulhasnagar Who Can Give Good Service At Affordable Price

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hot_me_xxx View Post
    Can Any One Know Where Can I Find Young & Good Looking Girl From Kalyan & Ulhasnagar Who Can Give Good Service At Affordable Price
    I have been very active in ulhasnagar area a while back as it was the best and most imp safest place..there are lot of places in UNR, 2 name a few, Sai plaza near vittalvadi station , achal near sai plaza, then u have Maya near furniture market,but the best amongst all is Ambrosia, again near vittalvadi station , this joint is a bit costliear ..like it starts from 2k and end up at ur max that u can shellout...trust me had the best of my exps there in Ambrosia...sindhis, punjabi's, mallus, marvaadi, maharastrains ...guy u name it and u have it...The best one i had there was a Punjabi gal at 5k ..man o man she is still in my top 5 list that i have ever had,unfortunately i dint get a chance as i heard that she has left the trade..

Is there any one else here who agree with me and have visited at the above mentioned places...plz share ur exp and even i shall...

Juju man

is ambrosia a dance/disco bar type joint or is it like vishnus/congress house place?

Any Lodge or Hotel In Kalyan Or Ulhasnagar Where I Can Enjoy With Good Looking Girls At Cheap Rate

Sai Plaza

Hi,

I have visited sai plaza as mentioned by naughty king.. rates are approx 1.2K including everything and good room.

Quality is Ok but you have a wide selection.

Can U Plzzz Mention Rates Of Girls & Rates Of Room & How Many Hour We Can Enjoy In Kalyan & Ulhasnagar Area

Sai Plaza

U can have 1 fs session plus can request for additonal service......if you give her good tip she will agree.

All this in 1.2K

Quote Originally Posted by martin_holl View Post
    U can have 1 fs session plus can request for additonal service......if you give her good tip she will agree.

All this in 1.2K
    The latest rates at sai plaza is above 1.5 k for 2pops and they have a good fleet of gals with them too...try Ambrosia for once i am sure u ll leave the resy...its not a DB its a very good and one of the best hotels in Kalyan -UNR, very good rooms and a big lobby...go directly on the 2nd floor and meet V*J*y..tell him that u had come once..or else they some time refuse atonce due to LE fear...its a bit costliear as per the suburbs standards but trust me they have the best gals and some times Independents as well once u have a good relation..will post my FR soon on teh same as he has promised me a Good Sindi Gal at 7k on friday..hoping to have a good session..

Where Can I Get Good Girls In A Cheap Rate Or Around Or Less Than 1000 In Kalyan Or Ulhasnagar

ulhasnagar

go to maya lodge in ulhasnagar in furniture market ....but fucking is on per hr basis 850-900 p hr...have good quality of gals....

Where Can I Get Good Girls In A Cheap Rate Or Around Or Less Than 1000 In Kalyan Or Ulhasnagar

kyn

in kyn next to station kalyan lodge n maharshtra lodge all provide gals...u can get girl from DB on top floor of tht same building for 1.5k for 3hrs

kyn

there is ruchira bar near bhanu sagar n 2 near gandhi school names i dont collect now in kyn but its just ladies service bar...ladkiko pataooo n then u can go to some near lodge

kyn

Sagar International Hotel in kyn near bhanu sagar they also provide gals around 1.5k for 2-3 hrs...go to lodge on 2 floor...dont go to restaurant....lodge entry is frm backside....

kyn

near by station area in kyn at evening n night time.....opp to khandalwal mithai u can locate some gals...

kyn

hot_me_xxx --these many r sufficient or u want more...PM some no if u have...t

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information