Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Massage

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hunteru26 View Post
    really nice information in here...
    i will try the masage shop if i got time
    any massage shop is open in midnight..
    sometimes cannot sleep..n try to find a massage shop
    better got patin service or special service...
    i m new member....many the shortcut word still dont know what mean
    ikan patin you can get at the fish market.

make Curry Lemak oso goody goooooooood~

does anyone have info on v2 spa at asia city just nearby dragonstar?

reading some posting by other bro earlier that he did not get batin at andaxxx, i went for an afternoon session recently. Not many ML available as they said more customers at night. Approached the receptionist counter and asked for a 2-hour - that would be one hour normal massage followed by 1 hour of batin.

done with reception, off we went quickly into the curtain-separated massage cubicle. I think at time i was the only customer and i got a friendly ML. Friendly could be subjective but if we treat them nice, they will give better service in return, i subscribe to this belief. A little AR and she politely pushed my hand to the side so i understood it was a no-go. Fine.

one hour later batin was next. We chit chat bout the kind of batin (HJ) they have there and those places offering to make you 'release' at the end of the massage session. She said their batin is more like "Rawatan Batin" rather than just to excite your sword to ejaculate. Hence, the equal emphasis on both muscles/nerves and the penis. Nice non-rushing touches on the scrotum and the erectile tissue. Repeating this procedure many times and it really make the penis hard. When shes working her hands on the glan penis (dickhead) it felt like the heavenly sensation of a great BJ.

name: lixx
    massage: just so so (not a strong pair of hand)
    batin: good but i have had better ones
    Will i return?: maybe but will choose others
    damage: 168

Quote Originally Posted by basyer View Post
    Chiu~ are you sure? because SabahH**rbs Damai im really sure all the ML wearing their pants with locks u know?
    Heard that story before, but never seen it.

Maybe depend on ML, but those I had for money anything goes. I have had full FJ with two different girls, one only two weeks ago. Boss had gone out, though, so maybe I was lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by abgkulop View Post
    Anyone knows about ZO*K SPA at 1Borneo? is it good? any batin etc?

TQ
    So far went three times. First and second time 'clean' massages (wear boxers provided during scrub and own underpants for massage). ML local aunty, but massage was excellent.

Third time also no hanky-panky, but even thought boxers were provided, ML suggested to buka semua. ML more attractive this time, but stayed within the limits. Will try same one next time and see whether can take it a step further. (But might also try Mont Spa.)

Damage: scrub+massage, 90 min - RM98

Anyone any succes at this place?

Same

Hi there - u also used the same nickname as per ***.

I was equally suprised when no batin was offered.. perhaps the masseur was a new gal...

seems that this is really a batin session rather than a handjob session ! i supposed when u cum eventually after one hour, there will be tons of sperms shooting out.. ! ha ha !

so did u manage to ask the ML out then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Julroy View Post
    Bro, good to see you maintained your screen name here too. Hehehe... otherwise wont be able to recognise you.
    I'm surprised you were unable to get any batin there, as it is clearly listed in their menu. They dont allow autoroaming, you are basically laying there getting normal massage except that the whole session (the next 1 hour) is on the dick, balls and other associated muscles. I did cum eventually at the end of the session but i like the idea of a 'prolonged' or delayed ejaculation. If you cant cum you have to ask her to increase the intensity of the handjob.

if the ML fancy you, you maybe lucky and can ask her out after working hours. Once i was massaged by a young girl who said she didnot have enough sleep after late partying the previous night (hangover).

Mr Tan,

Seriuosly man? i knew all the girls there.

U FJ in the MP ka? Eh, Do FR la... Which of the girls u already did?

Last time i went there, the girl showed me herself the 'mangga' lock on her zipper owh.
    The name Mr Tan sound like my old school principal lah. The strict one with a long cane just waiting to whack any naughty boys..

Mr Tan,

Seriuosly man? i knew all the girls there.

U FJ in the MP ka? Eh, Do FR la... Which of the girls u already did?

Last time i went there, the girl showed me herself the 'mangga' lock on her zipper owh.
    First one was a girl who told me her name is Anne. She was a chubby girl from Kudat. Opted for batin with autoroaming, but about halfway, while my hands were traveling over her bare skin, shit got to my brain and I whispered to her "I want to fuck you". She made some gesture with her hands, which I interpreted as an indication of how much she would charge for that, and I just nodded (even though I had no idea which amount she was indicating - that's how far I was gone). She held her finger to her lips as to say keep quiet and she immediately straddled me. I had to stop her, otherwise she would have ridden me BB. She went out for a few seconds and came back with CD. Capped me, rode me for a while, and then I overturned her to finish her off missionary style, shooting my load into the cd while drooling over her bouncing boobs. This was in Jan or Feb 2010. I heard this girl is not working there anymore.

Face: 4/10 (no miss Sabah by any means)
    Body: 8/10 (if you like fuller females, delicious bouncing boobs)
    Scrub: 8/10 (very enjoyable with plenty of attention for Little John, almost wanted to shoot already)
    Massage 1/10 (pure crap; I don't think she had any idea what to do, so asked her to get on with the HJ straightaway)
    HJ with AR: 10/10 (mindboggling; at least it boggled my mind to the point I lost control and muttered "I want to fuck you")
    FJ: 7/10 (started off enthousiastically cowgirling me, but had to take control and turn her over to shoot my load; view of shaking crocker range did the trick for me)
    Damage: RM 84+? (don't remember how much tip I gave her; I just gave her a generous amount because I had not caught her 'quotation' and thought it was a one-off only anyway)
    WIR: N/A (has become trivial now, because she's apparently no longer working there, but would have liked to try someone else on the next visit anyway - which didn't happen because I went overseas for six months.)

Second case is very recent and I would rather not elaborate here if the girls are really not supposed to perform this kind of activities. I don't want to get them into trouble. It was on a Saturday afternoon and the lady boss had left the establishment. (I paid the RM84 for the massage and scrub to one of the girls.) But already during autoroaming (this girl was wearing a ridiculously short dress) I had found out that there was free access to 'heavens gates', so no obstacles for penetration. She agreed to FJ as if it was SOP and charged RM150.

Maybe will supply FR later after I have made sure of a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    The name Mr Tan sound like my old school principal lah. The strict one with a long cane just waiting to whack any naughty boys..
    Hahaha! Can you imagine? I am actually a teacher! But my real name is obviously not Mr Tan, lah.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.tan View Post
    Third time also no hanky-panky, but even thought boxers were provided, ML suggested to buka semua. ML more attractive this time, but stayed within the limits. Will try same one next time and see whether can take it a step further.
    Fourth visit to Zouk Spa, 1Borneo. Asked for same ML as third time. Tried as far as I could go without making the situation awkward to see whether additional service (sentuh barang itu) was offered, but got gracefully declined. However, at the same time, ML went as close as she could go to the forbidden zone without actually touching it - close enough for my little bro to come to life and make the massage highly enjoyable.

ML passed me her hp no after the session, which puzzled me because I thought this was a dead end. Might not have exhausted all possibilities yet after all...

Just cam back from An****s Alam Mesra.

Try 1 gurl from KM;

Name: Nel
    Face: 5/10
    Massage : Very Good 8/10
    Batin : Ok 6/10

Damage : 128

Quote Originally Posted by tripelw View Post
    Just cam back from An****s Alam Mesra.

Try 1 gurl from KM;

Name: Nel
    Face: 5/10
    Massage : Very Good 8/10
    Batin : Ok 6/10

Damage : 128
    thk for sharing.... but alam mesra too far...
    n i try to seaching massage girl got working in midnight...
    if got time sure go to try .....^^

Quote Originally Posted by mr.tan View Post
    Hahaha! Can you imagine? I am actually a teacher! But my real name is obviously not Mr Tan, lah.
    Wah....you also a teacher huh. Looks like there are many teachers here.

To all the teachers, THANK YOU for touching our lives, caring for us and making us a better person. You all are doing a great job and continue the good work.

Theres one new girl there i really need to get my hands to the small local girl. Very SYT n alluring. But i gave up on them bcs i didnt have a clue can fark them there. Geez ur hebat mr tan.
    Hmmm. I think I know which one. Only speaks malay. Lives just a stone throw away from the parlour.

I think I had her once on a Saturday afternoon. Better beware, because she looks very young (too young?).

Also quite naive, but maybe a put on. During massage she pointed at my precum, asking what is it. "This is for lubricating, right?"

Looks very sweet indeed, but just be careful. Nobody wants to end up in jail for statutory rape...

Hey all, new here, but trying to learn a bit

Tried Dr***N***R
    at asia city
    heard lots of reviews and went to try it out myself
    walked in, than some local girl asked what massage i wanted
    than a chinese guy showed me to the room, had dim lighting
    ML was a prc in 30s
    provided shorts and a robe
    but when the ML walked in and starts massaging ur back, she ask to take everything off
    Massage wasn't that good, needs to put more strength into it, had better
    than
    towards the end, when change side she immediately asked whether want HJ
    rm50 upfront
    allowed 'auto roaming' but boobs were off limits lol
    still enjoyed it despite language barrier
    read a few posts here and u guys mention numbers? can u actually go there and requests who u wan?

Damage: 68+50 (HJ)
    Massage: 6/10
    WIR= probably, am curious to see the other MLs as i have read good reviews

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread Information