Hey guys. I had seen this pregnant chicks ads on backpage for a while. I finally took the chance and saw her tonight:

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...le-24/10330885

She is staying at a decent hotel in Glendale right off the 5 freeway. I call her up and set up an appt. She tells me she has an incall but I told her I prefer a quick car date. She agrees. I pull up in the alley between the hotel and another business. She comes out looking very sexy and short and pregnant as hell. She gets to the car and with my door open she tells me she has to go back to the room and get her purse. My heart begins to race. I prepare for red and blue lights to start flashing at any time. I tell her she doesnt need her purse. She pauses and then finally gets in. I jet out of the alley like a bat out of hell for some reason.

I make a right onto a major street and ask to confirm if she is a cop. She pulls out a tit but I tell her I need to touch the pussy so she lifts up her skirt. I rub by fingers on the outside and then make a quick pull to the inside. Its wet but not sloppy sticky wet like she just got fucked. I pretend to rub my nose and get a quick sniff. Smells fine. I get concerned when it smells like fish and I get concerned when there is no smell as it means she is covering something up. Her pussy smelled like young pregnant pussy which is what I wanted.

Her hotel is opposite an industrial area so there were alot of business and back alleys and places to fuck. I made a few quick turns and found a PERFECT spot with only one way in and one way out that allowed me complete view of any traffic with complete privacy.

I give her the funds and she tell me she has to hold it since she doesnt have pockets. I tell her its okay and I reached in her shirt to grab one of her big swollen tits. Soft as butter with big nips. She is super short. Like 4'11 and I'm well over 6 foot. I have her bend over and she is simply too short. I end up having her doggie style with her knees in the seat. She is so short even that was difficult at first. We had to try a few angles.

Once I got her in the right position her tiny little ass looked incredible bouncing on my stiff pole. She is tiny and couldnt go balls deep but her tightness made up for it. A few times I slide all the way in and while it felt great each time she jerked and moved from the perfect position I had her in so I would have to re-adjust. She didnt rush me at all and was very accommodating. When my balls starting spinning around in their sack I slide my hands from her tits to her 8month pregnant belly. Its a big soft, super smooth belly and a tiny little frame. I was already rock hard but feeling that belly while plowing her pussy took my cock to a different level. My cock head felt like it was gonna burst from the throbbing. Hearing her muffed gunts, holding her belly and watching her tight butt slide up and down had my heart racing and my cock at its largest. I could feel the back of my cock head snagging on her pussy with every stroke.

Obviously I didnt want things to end. My balls were heavy with juice and my cock was gonna burst out of the rubber at any second. I slowed my strokes and prepared for the explosion. I grabbed the belly with both hands and told her that I need her to allow me to go deep as I was about to cum. She arched her back and tensed up which looked so fucking sexy that I made a quick deep plunge and once I hit bottom the first my load started shooting out. As I slide back out my cock was cumming the entire time. I slide back in and felt a single pulse in the squirts which continued for the next couple of pumps. My balls simply unloaded everything they had.

I was tingling for a few seconds as I pulled the rubber off and pulled my pants up. My cock was still throbbing and almost panting like a runner who finished a marathon.

I give her the rest of the box of rubbers and told her I would see her again. As I pulled up to the hotel she asked if I wanted to tip her. Embarrassed I told her I didnt have any more cash on me. She said it was okay and smiled and got out.

I would rate this a 9 of 10. The only issue is that I'm so tall and big and she is so small and tiny it was really difficult to get a good position. In a hotel things would be different but I wasnt gonna goto her hotel room on our first hook up.

She looks like she does in the pictures except that she is EXTREMELY pregnant but is cute, busty, great little body on her, good hygiene, good pussy and good attitude.

She is much more expensive then more car dates I've done but she is not a street walker. She is strictly on backpage and craigslist and her unique offering(being pregnant) means she can charge more and get away with it.

There is no doubt I will be seeing her at least twice before she has the kid. She is 8 months so I have a few weeks.

Chris Poontang highly recommends her.