Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Ace Electronic Building, Pudu Market

Ace Electronic Kompleks, Pudu Market.

These place do not sell any electronic gadget despite it name as Ace Elektronic Kompleks. Ini fact the attraction in this place is a coffee shop called Kim Wah which is on the 1st floor.There is where you can find china lady hanging around soliciting customer for their services. If you go to the Kim Wah coffee shop , you could see man of many races hanging around there, not just malaysian chinese man but also local malay, pakistan, bangladesh, and local indian man too. They all come to check this place out and to get sexual services from these ladies from china. Bargaining do take place and is encouraged. Once the price is agreed, the lady would take the customer to their place which is upstair the building. These china ladies live in Ace Electornic Kompleks itself and from there the deed is done.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/ma...l_site_191287/
    Last edited by honestguy01; 06-24-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by honestguy01 View Post

These place do not sell any electronic gadget despite it name as Ace Elektronic Kompleks. Ini fact the attraction in this place is a coffee shop called Kim Wah which is on the 1st floor.There is where you can find china lady hanging around soliciting customer for their services. If you go to the Kim Wah coffee shop , you could see man of many races hanging around there, not just malaysian chinese man but also local malay, pakistan, bangladesh, and local indian man too. They all come to check this place out and to get sexual services from these ladies from china. Bargaining do take place and is encouraged. Once the price is agreed, the lady would take the customer to their place which is upstair the building. These china ladies live in Ace Electornic Kompleks itself and from there the deed is done.

wtf..like ppl don't know that area is a huge hit among cheongster for cheap FJ...

man.. you live up to ur name...salute..!

Brother, this Kim Wah is just side by side with NPW lah (Peh Wah), there is already a thread about this place, so no need to open a new one.

Another punk sure kena alot of bombardment by many... pity~~~~

pleaase delte the link to the location la, brother, have some sense lo

I guess its high time that we started this thread. Lets not confuse ourselves with New Peng Hwa Foodcourt which is just beside this building.

PRC's can be seen at the staircase leading up to the foodcourt, around the building (outside), along the whole stretch of road in front of the building, at the foodcourt on level 1. Time starts from 7.00am and sometimes when the business is bad, you can see them 24/7. Prices range from RM30 - RM130. Ages from 20+ - 40+. Please choose wisely, or you might regret it.

I guess its high time that we started this thread. Lets not confuse ourselves with New Peng Hwa Foodcourt which is just beside this building.

PRC's can be seen at the staircase leading up to the foodcourt, around the building (outside), along the whole stretch of road in front of the building, at the foodcourt on level 1. Time starts from 7.00am and sometimes when the business is bad, you can see them 24/7. Prices range from RM30 - RM130. Ages from 20+ - 40+. Please choose wisely, or you might regret it.
    regret as in?? AIDS???

went there today.....80% is 28 above and look below average however there few good looking but too late ppl took d....

R&R (Rested & Retired)

Exclamation Re: Just a Story here...

***, P*d* Market.

These place do not sell....from there the deed is done.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/xxx
    Pls allow me to put forward a simple explaination here-it's like this one:-

1. Of cuz, MIB n etc n etc all already know about this place existence.

2. BUT, comes along a very new News Reporter from Metro Harian (example) and he's a green horn who happen to do a search in the net and thus got directed here to this forum...so he reads....his eyes open...wider & wider...mouth also open...wider & wider...then his journalist side takes over...Hey! Here got STORY la!!! My name become famous...my editor will be proud of me!!! So he follows the crystal CLEAR directions to the place and he gets real busy with reporting & pictures....Hot News Hot from the Press...then publicity comes along...MIB gets pulled in cuz otherwise people will say "Buta Gaji" and not doing their job...so won't look good at all...next you know la...RAIDS n RAIDS n Gals masuk Lokap...soem escape, some get caught, some use to it, some very traumatic until cry like babies....

3. BOTTOM line....we know you are trying to be helpful...but help in a different way...Do you really wanna see the above happen (again)?

So, better do some editting...all those who quoted as well, ok?

Cheers!

Ps: PM la...PM is the word ("Grease is the word...")
    Tangě
    Savvy? Komprehende? Cheers! Đ

NEW BEE

Quote Originally Posted by thomasy View Post
    Pls allow me to put forward a simple explaination here-it's like this one:-

1. Of cuz, MIB n etc n etc all already know about this place existence.

2. BUT, comes along a very new News Reporter from Metro Harian (example) and he's a green horn who happen to do a search in the net and thus got directed here to this forum...so he reads....his eyes open...wider & wider...mouth also open...wider & wider...then his journalist side takes over...Hey! Here got STORY la!!! My name become famous...my editor will be proud of me!!! So he follows the crystal CLEAR directions to the place and he gets real busy with reporting & pictures....Hot News Hot from the Press...then publicity comes along...MIB gets pulled in cuz otherwise people will say "Buta Gaji" and not doing their job...so won't look good at all...next you know la...RAIDS n RAIDS n Gals masuk Lokap...soem escape, some get caught, some use to it, some very traumatic until cry like babies....

3. BOTTOM line....we know you are trying to be helpful...but help in a different way...Do you really wanna see the above happen (again)?

So, better do some editting...all those who quoted as well, ok?

Cheers!

Ps: PM la...PM is the word ("Grease is the word...")
    Thomasy ,Too late liao, last night 21 naik roti van oredi.

I bet you guys have heard "Curiosity kills the cat". Now there's a new one, "Honesty lands pu$$ies in jail"

If you want to be specific with your posting, then do PM lah. The last thing we want is to have all the "playgrounds" being shut down or shifted to Timbuktu.
    Too much nasi lemak, sekarang tak larat

2010 has been a good year which I made a lot of friends along the way. It's time to close the chapter on cheonging for me.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
    the best playground is gone..... hopefully juz temporary.

what sifu Thomasy mentioned is very, very true. we need to be more discreet in sharing the info. use PM for sharing the details.
    C-cup lover..... not too big, not too small. ngam-ngam hor!

Quote Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
    Bro sengseng, can you give FR on the incident?
    My personal CCTV9 not working for the past few months aldy
    VISA Expired

Support the Peace call - 1WSG(KL)

Nowaday everywhere also windy..Today Kosma newpaper say KL,Penang..got Raid..all sexy ML on photo..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information