Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paying to Eat Pussy

I have been to the PI many times and have often offered to pay to eat pussy.

I often get massages as they are so cheap and often the girls are cleaner looking and nicer than the pros.

they usually give up the HJ no problem....i can usually give em more $ to suck on their titties. the last time i was there, i had a massage girl in my room i saw on a previous trip. she said she really needed $ for her birthday party, so when i said i would pay her to kiss her pussy, she was into it.

she said when she was a cherry girl, a korean paid her 6000 to eat her out. i offered her 3000 to do it (she now had a kid). she said ok. it was fun! she wasnt getting sexed up, but this wasnt a pro and i felt i was getting some forbidden fruit!

often in AC i will offer cherry girls $ to eat them out or to just kiss their tits etc. i have yet to get one to do it....they probably think they will give into the dick once they get sexed up.....

anyway, i might be a over-paying freak, but i like sex, and eating it once in a while, without getting to stick it in is alot of fun! especially when there are so many other girls willing to let you stick it in for little $.

how can i overcome this ill?

What about taking two girls at once ?
    One to eat and one to screw.
    I can understand the cherry girls doubting that you will only eat them out and not also wanting to screw them.
    Just tell the cherry girl that you will eat her, and then screw her non-cherry friend.
    Life is too short for bad food or bitchy women.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jcmty View Post
    I have been to the PI many times and have often offered to pay to eat pussy.

I often get massages as they are so cheap and often the girls are cleaner looking and nicer than the pros.

they usually give up the HJ no problem....i can usually give em more $ to suck on their titties. the last time i was there, i had a massage girl in my room i saw on a previous trip. she said she really needed $ for her birthday party, so when i said i would pay her to kiss her pussy, she was into it.

she said when she was a cherry girl, a korean paid her 6000 to eat her out. i offered her 3000 to do it (she now had a kid). she said ok. it was fun! she wasnt getting sexed up, but this wasnt a pro and i felt i was getting some forbidden fruit!

often in AC i will offer cherry girls $ to eat them out or to just kiss their tits etc. i have yet to get one to do it....they probably think they will give into the dick once they get sexed up.....

anyway, i might be a over-paying freak, but i like sex, and eating it once in a while, without getting to stick it in is alot of fun! especially when there are so many other girls willing to let you stick it in for little $.

how can i overcome this ill?
    $3k pesos to eat a girl out, that sounds like highway robbery.

paying a girl to eat her pussy is like a waitress paying you to be served.

anyway, i might be a over-paying freak,
    Understatement of the century
    Why do people get extremely angry because of posts on an internet messageboard?

you all are some cheap, cheap SOB's......pay at least 300usd to whore in the states, and balk over 70usd in the PI.....cheap charley anyone?

you all are some cheap, cheap SOB's......pay at least 300usd to whore in the states, and balk over 70usd in the PI.....cheap charley anyone?
    Come on.......you have to be smarter than that. You don't pay rates from another country in the PI or anywhere else. You pay the going rate in that country or even city. Cheap charlie has nothing to do with it.

Banned

I don't pay anyone $300 or even $70 in PI.

If prices in the Philippines were the same as in America I doubt most people would ever visit the Phils.
    One way to justify the time and money necessary for the expense of travel is the lower prices.
    I have never paid $300 in the USA, and have also never paid $70 in the Phils.
    Only a desperate fool would pay USA prices in the Phils.
    Life is too short for bad food or bitchy women.

Charmane's Bodyguard

Slinger, how can you make such a generalist comment? There's no evidence that the guys on this board pay 3 hungy in the States. In fact, i'd say its highly unlikely anyone does which is the catalyst for getting involved with the whole PI monger scene.

We're not cheap SOBs. To get the best price for yourself requires skill, regardless of where you are in the world. Its our holiday and our money so we can do what we want with it and this will often be in line with the market rate of the country we're in.
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so".

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by benedict_smythe View Post
    Its our holiday and our money so we can do what we want with it and this will often be in line with the market rate of the country we're in.
    Indeed. Its fuckheads like the OP and our Korean "friends" who overpay and inflate prices for everyone. Bangkok was a great place for mongering until the Japs arrived and started paying 3000 baht for short times
    "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    "(The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.)"

Tacitus, c.100AD

Quote Originally Posted by Macsen View Post
    Indeed. Its fuckheads like the OP and our Korean "friends" who overpay and inflate prices for everyone. Bangkok was a great place for mongering until the Japs arrived and started paying 3000 baht for short times

The Koreans do not over pay. There is no real price list anymore. we overpay compared to a local. A korean is paying what the girls expect from them . same for us. Also the koreans pack far more $$ than most of us.
    There are many many mongers that "float" between the regular bar prices and what the Koreans are paying. Most guys on a 2 week holiday are not going to piss about for what is only a small amount. They want to party and fuck.

There is fanny for everyone. Just work out you must accept that some girls dont want to be seen at the bottom of the pile and will wait until someone pays her the "kudos Price" . I have seen guys in the better bars bitching about a girl wanting 1000 peso more than he has, well hard luck !
    shop where you can afford and get the best there. If you want better then its going to cost.

Quote Originally Posted by chattyman View Post
    If you want better then its going to cost.
    That's the thing though, just because it costs more doesn't necessarily make it better
    Why do people get extremely angry because of posts on an internet messageboard?

The Koreans do not over pay. There is no real price list anymore. we overpay compared to a local. A korean is paying what the girls expect from them . same for us. Also the koreans pack far more $$ than most of us.
    There are many many mongers that "float" between the regular bar prices and what the Koreans are paying. Most guys on a 2 week holiday are not going to piss about for what is only a small amount. They want to party and fuck.

There is fanny for everyone. Just work out you must accept that some girls dont want to be seen at the bottom of the pile and will wait until someone pays her the "kudos Price" . I have seen guys in the better bars bitching about a girl wanting 1000 peso more than he has, well hard luck !
    shop where you can afford and get the best there. If you want better then its going to cost.
    too true, gotta luv the price war arguement though. I've always wonder since so many guys complain that people who overpay raise the price for everyone, what about those who under pay or get freebies? Do they stabalize the market or lower prices for the masses? price war argument is just voodoo mongers economic, it just don't add up

Also the koreans pack far more $$ than most of us.
    Korea isn't a rich country, the average income is only half of that what me make in western Europe.
    The problem is that they have a really short paid vacation of 10 days or less and they spend their entire budget in that 10 days.
    Similar problem with the American tourists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information