Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krabi

Krabi

is there any action at Krabi? will be going there next week

u will not be bored in Krabi....hell yeah.

i want to know as well, i may go in august!!!

please share !

dont find anytin here. all massage place didn't offer extra service. and i couldnt find place to pick up lady. can somebody advice?

Amphibian moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bikerz View Post
    dont find anytin here. all massage place didn't offer extra service. and i couldnt find place to pick up lady. can somebody advice?
    Are you in Krabi Town or Ao Nang ?
    Im the mean green frog mod machine

ao nang. no action here? if krabi town where should i go?

Amphibian moderator

ao nang. no action here? if krabi town where should i go?
    Yes there is action in Ao Nang, there are 2 beer bar areas that have bar girls.
    The first is just behind the main shops on beach road, it is on the far left of the road about 100 metres before the hill ( looking at the road from the sea ) not far from the Andaman Sunset resort.
    The second complex is just up the other hill at the opposite end of beach road , it is on the right hand side as you walk up the hill directly across from McDonalds - you cant miss it

NEW BEE

is there any action at Krabi? will be going there next week
    Dun worry, you can try the Karaoke for FL or ask the hotel bellboy to call takeaway service where the gals will cum in motorcycles for you to mirror.
    You can either mirror them at the entrance of the hotel or call them to your room to select. For short time is about 1000 to 1500. LT is 2000 to 3000bht depend on the stock quality lor. KEKEKE. Always remember to bargain and bargain . Have fun and Good Luck.
    If you are daring ask those massage gals, they are FL also so pandai pandai lah. Dun say I dell you lor

juz back from krabi bro. well i got serviced by the bar girl. here's the FR

Type: Tom Yam
    Name: Si
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 7/10
    Boobs:5/10 She was wearing singlet and look damn big. but when open all only A-cup.. Damn..
    GFE: 8/10
    BBBJ: she's very excited to blow me
    DATY: No
    FK: NO
    FJ: 4/10 At first say got room, but then bring me back to her own house. damn messy and hot, no a/c or fan. no bed, only mattress.
    WIR: NO
    Damage: 800 baht

Amphibian moderator

My knowledge is very sketchy Im afraid as both times I have stayed in Ao Nang ( last in May 2009 ) I have had a girlfriend along so wasn't hunting.
    Didn't visit the bars behind beach road last trip but from memory there were a dozen or so with 2 or 3 girls each , had a quick drink in Centre Point ( complex opposite McDonalds ) which had about 20 bars with a maximum of maybe 80-100 girls total. My guess would be bf 300 and girl 1000 but dont expect stunners , you go to Krabi for the scenery and the beaches not for the quality of the girlies.....

Some of the girls that work the hotels in Ao Nang do FL as well, if you do it properly. Got a freebie from 1 of the girls working at the hotel I was staying in May.

Amphibian moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nottilappy View Post
    Some of the girls that work the hotels in Ao Nang do FL as well, if you do it properly. Got a freebie from 1 of the girls working at the hotel I was staying in May.
    The locals in Krabi are predominantly Muslim so I wouldn't rely on this method

anybody had experience finding girls in Trang? i'm about to just cruise around looking for karaoke. the regular girls here are very hot... wish my thai was better

Krabi

Hi there,

I was just in Krabi town for one day. So I was searching the internet for some useful information. The only thing I found was that there must be something in a Sub-Soi of Thanon Maharat. So I started walking down the street.

Finally, I found something in Soi 11. Just 20m down the Soi on the left side opposite to the open air restaurant. There are two kinds - one thing that looked like a massage parlor, one restaurant. I was not sure but when I saw some girls I went in. But I was not lucky. The left one of them had no girls present at the moment. A 2 hour massage including full service was something like 1500THB. THe next door (looking more like a little pub) had no rooms. There were 4 girls - not that beautiful - and I would have been 2000 THB for the programm. I canceled that and want back home ....

Maybe one of you will try

keuli

Try to go in Maharat Soi5. u will fine that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information