Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Np Zeus,

Quote Originally Posted by zeus14us View Post
    Hey Elecante

Took your advice and visited this 4 **** hotel. Asked for Usha and got her. She really wanted to know who recommended her - I told her a friend did :-) She was good but I think I paid a bit much. Money invested in experience though.

guys wht abt the opinion abt Rebirth spa in inorbit mall vashi?

Guys does any body know about where abouts staff from the M.P near Asian Paints from Bhandup. Please PM will be suitably rewarded with some good contacts
    Sex is emotion in motion

hello guys, tried this mp at powai, on the JVLR, next to lakeview hotel, Re**l water spa. was late went at abt 8pm after 3 hrs of searching for mp, then remembered this place, so majboori ka naam monger, so drove there in all traffic today. was climbing the flight of stairs when i saw one girl leaving, however she turned back when she saw me n went in. the rates quoted were 2000 just for the massage, i bargained to 1000 for 30 min n called the girl that i had seen leaving. she is thin, dark with a smile on her face. she came in and asked me to change in the disposable undies n gave me afresh towel. i was impressed. the massage was good with usual cream, n she spent abt 10 min kneading my back like a real pro. then asked me to turn over, but i insisted on massaging my ass which she did nicely. then she asked me abt service. i said what was on offer, she said everything but fs. i asked abt charges, which she said min 500, but then added that u can give me more if u like my service. i quoted 800 for TL-BL-B2B, she just smiled n said u take all n then pay me as u wish. she cleaned me with towel n warm water and asked if i wanted to take bath before, on refusing, she came ncleaned jhonny with some soap n water then cleaned my balls too. she then removed her top n bra. her boobs were soft but had big nipples. that was a turn on. fondled her breasts while she kissed me on my face n nibbled my ear. gave me a long smooch, but i pulled away. then i asked her to come on top. she slid her jeans n panty upto knee, but was uncomfortable so removed n bacame totally naked n slept on me n started biting my nipples. i fondles her ass which was also loose, so was a bit dis appointed. then slid my finger in her pussy from behind and started sliding it in n out, i could feel her pussy becoming wet. she was riding me like we were screwing and my jhnny was being rubbed on her lower belly. then she slid down and started kissing my jhnny n then suddenly started kissing n softly sucking my balls. then she gave me a bbbj, she was pro man, i mean not just putting in and going up down, but real sucking. i couldnt control and discharged within 7-8 mins, and in her mouth, she suddenly removed her mouth and spit it in the basin n washed her mouth. i said sorry, but she just laughed n said its ok, then she cleaned my jhonny again n started sucking again, i was shocked, i mean never had i got such service from any gal, not even a girl with whom i was regular long time back. just then someone knocked n said that time was over, she said sorry n then said next time if u come i will do service first, n massage later. she cleaned me again n then asked me to dress. she asked for my number n gave hers to me, which i saved to avoid repenting later. overall i was out of that mp with smile on my face, n jhnny was happy too. i forgot to ask her if she is ready to come out , maybe next time. she told me that her name is man**i, n she sunded like a south indian, but was chatting in half hindi-half english.i gave her 1000 n she was happy n hugged me n i left with a peck on my cheek.
    Damages: 1000 counter
    1000 tip
    total: 2000
    looks- dusky 6/10 would like any next door girl
    service- 10/10
    attitude-10/10
    repeat- definitely, buy the 1000 counter is a restraint.

Dude. i also need that staff's number. there were 2 gals, one black with a cute face and another kashmiri whie bong.. both were giving awesome service. i had went couple of months back and they were closing their shop. the shop owner who was a middle aged lady told me they are shifting to dombivli. after that no whereabouts i really miss their service..

Quote Originally Posted by master.monger View Post
    Guys does any body know about where abouts staff from the M.P near Asian Paints from Bhandup. Please PM will be suitably rewarded with some good contacts

Went to the same hotel..Usha was not working that day, since was there decided to go with the only therapist avail..name is Sha***a. Well, played a little different, she asked if I was there, "of course with Usha"..at the flip she asked about the "full body" massage..over all a great experience...thank you folks...

Quote Originally Posted by zeus14us View Post
    Hey Elecante

Took your advice and visited this 4 **** hotel. Asked for Usha and got her. She really wanted to know who recommended her - I told her a friend did :-) She was good but I think I paid a bit much. Money invested in experience though.

Hey guys,

This is my first post here, tho i am not new here.. i have been reading this forum off and on for almost a year ever since i moved to the promising city of mumbai.. i have gotten a lot of good advice about mongering in mumbai.. so here was my first attempt at the high profile mp's of this city..

this FR is a couple of months old.. on a lazy sunday a friend suggested this in juhu called my**h.. so i decided to give it a shot.. this mp is located behind chandan.. i had to call to book an appointment (as i didnt know ne masseuse there) and chose the first masseuse they suggested(dont remember her name).. on showing up at this place i was blown away by their sophistication.. it was a proper spa!! at the reception there was a lady(owner??) who took my details for the appointment and then lead me to the waiting lounge.. the lounge itself was kick ass.. it had a sun roof and very comfortable recliners.. soon my masseuse came over with a pad full of documents that need to be filled.. this was the most irritating part about the entire experience.. those documents took over 20 mins to be filled during which the masseuse was explaining the different massages that they offered... after the document and a special waiver for their male customers were signed, i was asked to choose a therapy.. i dont know a lot about massages so i told her to choose the best full body massage.. let me tell u this.. during the time waiting in the lounge.. i saw some of the other therapists there and they were all very hot.. i was lead to the room and told to change into a disposable underware.. the room also had great ambiance.. they had a proper massage table not a bed.. i was asked lay face down on the table.. and soon after the massage began.. the massage itself was extremely relaxing.. she used the correct pressure and it was a great experience.. it was enhanced by the relaxing music they were playing at this place.. i tried to talk to the masseuse.. but she didnt understand much english.. i later found out that she was from tibet.. i didnt push my luck with her as her not knowing english could lead to a embarrassing situation.. so i jus relaxed and enjoyed the massage which was simply AMAZING!!.. a few things about the room.. they had an fully stocked bathroom there with a steam room..
    over all.. it was a very pampering experience.. check this place out if u want a true spa experience and nothing more.. else you could be disappointed even after a excellent massage(exactly what happened to me!!)..
    total expense - 3000
    ambiance - 10/10
    massage - 10/10
    room - 10/10
    attitude - 6/10 (didnt speak to the masseuse due to the language problem but she was a sweet girl)
    repeat - only if i am looking for ONLY massage..

Disappointing Outing.

Visited 2 MPs at Powai Plaza recently. H***nic and 7 H**** - both refused to offer cross gender massages.

Anyone know what the deal with these two is?

Zeus

Hey guys this my first fr... but i've been mongering since last few yrs... i stay in the goregaon and have been a regular at Revive (Oshiwara), Aura (Malad n Andheri), Sparsh (Goregaon), Rushab (Malad), n few more WHILE THEY WERE OPERATIONAL... I've hardly ever visited any massage/beauty parlours as I always thought dat d quality would be very moderate... But after reading many FRs over here, I've realized that I was illusioned n lil short of experience... there are some gr8 FRs on gals 4m massage parlors and I bet they r very gud too.... But since dey r all closed rite now I am void of that fun... On the other hand, the service in the spas has been usually satisfactory n u also get gud deal of choice every time... Some of my favs r T*j*l n P**j* at revive, *ng*l, R*s* n S*n* at Aura, N*h* n N*sh* at Rushab etc.. Once there were more then 4 pretty NE gals at Aura n dey were gr8 although they never gave an actual massage like d oders... Miss those gud tyms!!

Comin 2 d point... I recently visited d SPA at the 4 star hotel at juhu n had a strange yet gud xperience wid the ''most experienced therapist''
    I visited d spa without any prior appointment.. the receptionist (also my therapist) casually asked me what i wanted... I took a Swedish 4 2k n was guided in to the therapy room... it was very small yet in gud condition... d door had a thin strip of transparent glass which cud allow ne1 to see inside... once inside d cabin I asked her who was available n she replied that only she was... So I was like 'Ok' n she departed to fetch d oils... (At my previous visit to the spa I had take a fat lady whose name I cant recall... she was reasonable n good n cheap).. then out of the blue, my therapist burst into my cabin asking me, "do u want a body massage or a full body massage??" I told her dat I wanted a full body massage n she was like -matlab waha pe bhi chahiye kya? (point at me pubic region) I just nodded n she did too... I changed into d disposables n waited 4 10 long mins in my cabin... She was really pissed off as she had been overbooked or something like that... n was shouting at him in her mother tongue... Finally she came in n asked me to remove my disposables.. I was not too surprised... She then started off with me completely nude while she was wearing a uniform and an apron above it... the massage was below average and there was no dedication on her part.. the only part where she did gud was d a** .. while on my stomach, she tingled my inner thighs n my balls wich was I enjoyed (only naturally)... she kneaded my ass well... when I turned onto my back she asked if v cud start wid d action... I told her to wait as there was ample time left n I had not at all enjoyed d massage... den we started chattin about d rates n stuff... She told me 3k while 1.5 was my starting price... I bargained a lot but she told me 2.5 wud be final... She was too damn adamant... n started bragging about her clients who give her huge tips n make her happy... she said ''jitna aap logo ko khush rakhenge, utna log bhi aapko khush kareenge...'' I wondered what cud be her limits?? At that time, I did not bother replying n told her to carry on wid d massage... She was puzzled... Lmao When there only 15-20 mins left she told me that the service wud take that much time n hence asked me whether I wanted any happy ending.. I told her firmly that 2k was all that I cud afford n she finally relented.... She started of by wiping both our hands which were oily... then she opened the few top buttons on her blouse n lowered her brassiere... She was wearing an apron atop her uniform was was really disgusting me n creating difficulty while accessing her bosom... my mistake - I had bargained.. however I enjoyed pinching her ni**les which caused her to shake n jerk a few times... From her face I cud make out that it really aroused her... Her skin was as smooth as it could be... That is really her best feature... Her boobs were average yet thoroughly enjoyable... She jerked me to climax while we both kept pinching each others' nipples... lol it was gud.... I spread cum all over my abs... she cleaned me up and asked if I wud like a shower... I duly agreed n went to deposit my valuables in d locker... d clerk helped me guide to the shower n steam room...

Insights- I think everyone working in d spa n the gym knows about the happenings behind d doors... d male staff stared whenever they got the chance... the gym members in d locker room had d same mysterious body language... however during d massage wenever d main door of d spa opened, She wud button up her blouse.. but that was just for d sake of formality, i guess... anyone goin thru d door cud easily see into the cabin thru the glass... another thing - Later I saw a similar therapist in looks who was chatting with her... If I ever go there again (which is possibly impossible!) I may try her...

Scorecard-

Looks- 8/10 Very fair.
    Boobs- 7/10 Gooood nipples.
    Service- HJ n topless yet no sucking.
    Remarks- Very smooth skin n smooth hands.
    Damage- 2+2=4k
    Repeat- 4k for 1hr n such service is not to be repeated..

Conclusion- In this budget, u can enjoy a great deal more with an independent n if you are not looking for s*x then this is d best on offer in d city. Period.

plz reply on my FR... I have recently visited two more such spas in western suburbs out of which one gives extras while there is doubt about the other one. if anyone wants to exchange contacts I welcome those having contacts of good independents.

Hey bro, I guess you paid too much for nothing. It's just a normal HJ and a routine massage which should not cost you more that 1.5K - 2K.

Guys any reviews about I*O*S*I*S Spa and do they offer any extras

hey guys, m new to this forum.
    I have been mongering since the last 7-8 yrs . chembur ghatkopar mulund thane vashi and navi mumbai including panvel.
    i have been a regular at most of the spas, dbs sbs spoken about here at wsg.
    but thers this ayurvedic joint where i ve ben a regular and atleast i havent seen anybody talk about it here
    hence thought of postin.

theres this ayurvedic spa in kalamboli in a hotel.
    felow members who ve been to thane s***ar and vashi can expect the same experience.
    ambience of the place is gud.
    attatched batrroms fresh towels diposable wear which if u do not wear kinda tells them u ve been der dn dat.
    no steam rooms here here
    real good ayurvedic massage n topless and handjob at the end.
    they ve got 3 gurls der one is an NE shes gut at erotic massge and normal deep tissue massage at the end but no topless only handjob.
    other 2 r gud n cooperative.
    best part is even 3 hundred is gud enough a tip here or even 2hundred.jus be firm and do not talk about money till ur leaving the massage room.

that bitch a**u , i use 2 pay her 2 to 300 but now our members pay that idiot 1000 to 1500 n she nos no massage
    infact once me n ma buddy din pay them even the counter payment of 1600 at S****r thane cos we wa not satisfied with d massage.
    i was a regular there.

initial staaff at thane was so good . even K***i was gud initially.
    neways frnds this is one of ma experince.
    no bj and stuff here unless u bend their mind with money.

I am a spa person and enjoy good massagehence m on the look out for places with gud massage and happy endings.

ambience 8/10
    gurls 6/10
    attitude 8/10
    massage 10/10
    damages 1600 and tip 300

yea i know that... she was desperate to satiate me but at the same time quite bitchy abt d money... cud not help it.. in the end we both had our ways... i paid what i wanted -2k but she made me realize my 'mistake'...

S@@@@r hotel thane. Today i went there to find out that they hav strictly stopped giving cross massages..Hotel management has warned them about revocation of lease if they are caught giving cross gender massages..i really miss that hot massue named A..u. Does any one have any info about her? If yes them plz pm me will give the best which I have.

Quote Originally Posted by enemagiver1983 View Post
    S@@@@r hotel thane. Today i went there to find out that they hav strictly stopped giving cross massages..Hotel management has warned them about revocation of lease if they are caught giving cross gender massages..i really miss that hot massue named A..u. Does any one have any info about her? If yes them plz pm me will give the best which I have.
    Seriously buddy, that was one great place, enjoyed a lot there.. was regular wit P...a, she really use to give awesome massages and services.. too bad the way things have changed,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread Information