Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nilai

Nilai

what happen here,
    as i heard there had service in the inti collage area, those provide by the PRC study

any contact

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winochia View Post
    what happen here,
    as i heard there had service in the inti collage area, those provide by the PRC study

any contact
    My good friend is among the lecturers there. He is also a regular cheongster and members of WSG. He said no such thing related to what U mentioned. Not many PRC there,only a few and majority of them were born with a silver spoon in the mouth (rich) or sponsored by their government. Maybe just a fucker who only look for give and take kind of action........Majority student from Taiwan, arab countries and africa cintinent.

ya just give up. i am from nilai. and yes those PRCs are even richer than you, they use LV bag to class lol. try those massage parlour, but the most also HJ i guess. they said near nilai hotel have, but i have no more in-depth info

nilai spa

Quote Originally Posted by sibehhiao View Post
    ya just give up. i am from nilai. and yes those PRCs are even richer than you, they use LV bag to class lol. try those massage parlour, but the most also HJ i guess. they said near nilai hotel have, but i have no more in-depth info
    actually got action there.. but not all will do FJ. give a try for local chinese or some malay girls. i've tried before. total damaged around 150 - 200.

nilai spa

Bro,

you are at the right place. There is two MP near to Nilai Hotel. I only have the experience with the at the corner lot (Nilai Spa). The MLs are all locals, NL, CKT and sabahan/ sarawakian.

I normally pick NL. Here the FR.

Name: Wawa
    Race: NL
    Face: 6/10
    Body: 8/10
    Boobs: C or D cup
    Service: 7/10
    Attitude: 7/10
    GFE: 8/10
    HJ: 8/10
    BJ: 6/10
    FJ: 7/10 (sometimes only)
    Damage: Massage 48 + HJ only 50 = 98, Massage 48 + (BJ + FJ) 100 - 150 = 148 - 198
    WIR: Yes

Name: Aida (not really sure)
    Face: 5/10
    Body: 7/10
    Boobs: C or D cup (unfortunately no touching)
    Service: 9/10
    Attitude: 6/10
    GFE: 7/10
    HJ: 9/10 (actually with ball massage)
    BJ: Not offer
    FJ: Not offer
    Damage: Massage 48 + HJ only 50 = 98
    WIR: Yes if I need a good massage

Sometimes the student from nearby college also available (as claim) but never try yet.

Nilai Spa

Bro,

you are at the right place. There is two MP near to Nilai Hotel. I only have the experience with the at the corner lot (Nilai Spa). The MLs are all locals, NL, CKT and sabahan/ sarawakian.

Damage: Massage 48 + HJ only 50 = 98, Massage 48 + (BJ + FJ) 100 - 150 = 148 - 198

Sometimes the student from nearby college also available (as claim) but never try yet.

Nilai Spa

Bro,

nilai spa...

halo bros...at nilai there...u can try wawa, tina, niki, lily....all NL...try ur luck bro...usually my damaged for FJ + BJ only RM100-RM120 plus RM48 pay at the counter lady/bos (koko..i wish she will 'massage' my little bro). Dont spoilt the market...if u are rich go to KL or Seremban.

Quote Originally Posted by orlandobloom_jb View Post
    halo bros...at nilai there...u can try wawa, tina, niki, lily....all NL...try ur luck bro...usually my damaged for FJ + BJ only RM100-RM120 plus RM48 pay at the counter lady/bos (koko..i wish she will 'massage' my little bro). Dont spoilt the market...if u are rich go to KL or Seremban.
    please read my line carefully. the damage for BJ + FJ around 100 to 150. sometimes i tend to give extra tips because of the treatment. pay at counter 48. agreed with u, if we can get coco to do the job. I once touch her butt... very soft liao..

bro cfoo78...u r from nilai? sepang? next week i will go to danok...25-27/4...hehehe

wow which means its around 190 all together, thats quite expensive when in KL u can get massage+bj+fj at like 150, nevermind will still try when im bored with my studies haha, give me a name, the best choice, do they allow mirroring? or do u have to mention that u need FJ service at the counter?

Nilai Spa

Went there again last nite. Still want to repeat my mssafaction visit 2 weeks ago. Call OKT and booked Bella, Happy managed to booked her. Shes vey naughty and manja type that makes you melt for whatever reason. Below is my FR.

Name: Bella
    GF: feel like sexy girlfriendly
    Body: 6.5/10 (cute/solid wish cud bonk her)
    Boobs: 7/10
    HJ : 7/10 (nearly superb)
    Massage: 9/10
    BBBJ : Did ask
    FJ: 8/10
    AR: Nope
    Damage: 130 (2hr+tips)
    WIR: yup

Quote Originally Posted by softrod View Post
    Went there again last nite. Still want to repeat my mssafaction visit 2 weeks ago. Call OKT and booked Bella, Happy managed to booked her. Shes vey naughty and manja type that makes you melt for whatever reason. Below is my FR.

Name: Bella
    GF: feel like sexy girlfriendly
    Body: 6.5/10 (cute/solid wish cud bonk her)
    Boobs: 7/10
    HJ : 7/10 (nearly superb)
    Massage: 9/10
    BBBJ : Did ask
    FJ: 8/10
    AR: Nope
    Damage: 130 (2hr+tips)
    WIR: yup
    huh why la u rather have HJ then BBBJ? if i were u i would rather have BBBJ haha. was it a 1 hour sension?

huh why la u rather have HJ then BBBJ? if i were u i would rather have BBBJ haha. was it a 1 hour sension?
    She jual mahal. maybe next time will do the BBBJ. it was 2hrs session (RM96)

Quote Originally Posted by softrod View Post
    She jual mahal. maybe next time will do the BBBJ. it was 2hrs session (RM96)
    wah nex time really must ask for BBBJ, got FJ no BJ, so not song

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information