Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

AIDS from Eating Pussy ?

Ttttttttttt
    Last edited by secrettraveller; 12-09-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: privacy

eating pussy

if i am going to get aids from eating pussy then i am going to get aids from eating pussy. its the best thing ever invented

None and none

you have a better chance catching it from a toilet seat

Before you talk about AIDS, you should take into consideration that you can get other diseases in unprotected sex, and even with covered sex.

Not AIDS, but a good buddy of mine got HPV which developed into cancer of the mouth from eating pussy.
    He almost died and had to go through radiation and chemotherapy.
    Life is too short for bad food or bitchy women.

While you can get hiv from oral sex the risk is very low to negligable. You are looking at certain circumstances coming into play. Dont brush your teeth before oral sex, keep your dental hygeine up to scratch and dont be licking any lady if she is starting r ending her periods and you see the red stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Vision View Post
    None and none

you have a better chance catching it from a toilet seat
    Pretty funny. Is that why they have those ass gaskets?

Could be. But seriously the bactieria in a persons mouth destroys the virus.

My "nurse friend" and I just had a conversation about STD's and protection in general. Let's just say that my eyes have been opened and I may get rid of a few of my past behaviors.

I think with STD's, it's really a gamble; some people are just more prone to infection than others, but those that seem to have a really good immune sytem sometimes tend to think that they are... well, immune.

I know this thread was about HIV from DATY, but that made me think about the patient she treated who contracted Gono in the throat. The description of the symptoms and how awful the person's breath was just gave me a visual I don't ever want to see or smell. Be Safe!

eating pussy.

Well I don't know about getting contracted with HIV whilst eating pussies but i had been in a predicament myself i.e. premature-ejaculation to be exact and it was an embarrassment to me u know in front of the ladies until i discovered a product called SUREUP on ebay and tested it.

It works wonderfully for me and I have been using it continuously and recommend the product to my best buddies ever since.

Another thing is that u can only get it from ebay.com as the product is originated from South East Asia but I think the price is very cheap as compared to the other male enhancer products in the market.

Give it a go and try it for yourself.

Some people on this site are so retarded I'm amazed at the fact they've been able to get laid, even by a hooker....

cunnilingus

You will never catch hiv from a toilet seat.
    Gowing down on a woman or 'eating pussy' is no risk for hiv, as long as you don't do it while the woman is having her period.
    Only when you actually see and taste blood in your mouth, a transmission could be possible.

Other STI's are possible while gowing down on a woman. With or without menstruation.
    Most likely is herpes; you might get a cold soar on you lip.
    Contracting chlamydia of gonorrhoea in the troath from licking the vagina, is very unlikely. It can happen, but it won't happen very often.

So, make sure you don't get any blood in your mouth!!!

Greetings,
    pietpros

Cunnilingus, eating pussy, gowing down on a woman, etc. is no problem for hiv as long as you make sure you do it when she is not having her period.
    So don't get menstruationblood in your mouth. This blood must be visible and you must be able to taste it; only then there is enough of it to be a risk for hiv.
    Of course you can use a dental damm when your lady of choice has her period. That way you are not only protected from hiv, but als from the other sti's you can catch by eating pussy.

Greetings from The Netherlands,
    pietpros

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information