Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Casas In Angeles ???????????? Whore Houses

im wondering why, with all the mongers that go to angeles , no one knows where the casas are at , theres suppose to be three im told , one time a girl from bluenile told me a name of one but i forgot the name , another time an american i met in margerita station invited me to one but i was already burned out and passed . this time i will try to find them . but do any of you know the names and where there at ?????????????????????

You could try the "Area" if you really want to see the "locals" in action.

Just make sure your Will is up to date and take your own body Bag.
    Stay away from these places .

Charmane's Bodyguard

Shadows, your tactics have been questionable of late. Why would you bother with casas in AC when you can just take a girl ST??
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so".

Douglas Adams

Talking life is good

chattyman + benebict smythe - i like adventure , checking out different places . i shure would not go to a casa after dark , id go about 11:00 am or say 1:00 or 2:00 pm. ive been in places that im shure most guys would not go . theres a casa that i was invited to go to that has an armed guard at , so this american told me. a little tip to the guard might be in might be good. as far as short time goes i know i can get that from the bars, but i just want to check the casas out. P.S. been held up two times in mexico by guys with knifes - tj mexico and reynosa mexico - spent afew days in a mexican jail. been messed with by cops in san jose costa rica . by the way i don't drink or do drugs . i just love getting pussy so i guess thats the price you pay when you monger. the best times ive found to go to a whore house is a week day, never a friday or saturday or a sunday. just to many guys and sometimes drunks . many guys get paid on fridays so its party time for them. mornings and early afternoons are the best times.
    Last edited by shadows; 02-02-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: adding

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    chattyman + benebict smythe - i like adventure , checking out different places . i shure would not go to a casa after dark , id go about 11:00 am or say 1:00 or 2:00 pm. ive been in places that im shure most guys would not go . theres a casa that i was invited to go to that has an armed guard at , so this american told me. a little tip to the guard might be in might be good. as far as short time goes i know i can get that from the bars, but i just want to check the casas out. P.S. been held up two times in mexico by guys with knifes - tj mexico and reynosa mexico - spent afew days in a mexican jail. been messed with by cops in san jose costa rica . by the way i don't drink or do drugs . i just love getting pussy so i guess thats the price you pay when you monger. the best times ive found to go to a whore house is a week day, never a friday or saturday or a sunday. just to many guys and sometimes drunks . many guys get paid on fridays so its party time for them. mornings and early afternoons are the best times.
    I've never had any issues in TJ, great place for tacos and betting sports. Adelitas is okay

my point, don't see how you got into trouble or jumped if you were in the zona. Especially if you don't drink.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post

The "Area" is off limits to just about everyone None Local. This is the very worst end of girls been forced into sex. Its not a place that you should have any interest in finding.

Thanks Chattyman for spreading the fear and providing absolutely no info.

Maybe someone else can at least provide directions...

Quote Originally Posted by amboyplayer View Post
    Thanks Chattyman for spreading the fear and providing absolutely no info.

Maybe someone else can at least provide directions...
    Your too brain dead to listen to good advice so why should i Bother?

If you want underage girls forced to have sex whilst been caged in a room then go and find the "area" yourself you dumb pervert.

Thats the trouble with mongers, too many fucked up guys who should not be allowed into society.

well at least that's more info. If that's the case, I'll pass. So what I'm fucked up, but not that fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by amboyplayer View Post
    well at least that's more info. If that's the case, I'll pass. So what I'm fucked up, but not that fucked up.

Thats why its "off Limits" to us. Ive seen part of it some years ago and it was not a site I would want to see more of. In Fact i doubt very much a Taxi will a foreign guy there as they tend to deny it exists.

Its not about spreading "fear" etc , a Forum is about giving good advice. I am sure it could be "located" if you asked around but that in itself will make people wonder about you.

Anyone who wants to find it and post back. feel free. But i doubt anyone would wish to admit enjoying such a place. And if they did , this forum should ban them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chattyman View Post
    Thats why its "off Limits" to us. Ive seen part of it some years ago and it was not a site I would want to see more of. In Fact i doubt very much a Taxi will a foreign guy there as they tend to deny it exists.

Its not about spreading "fear" etc , a Forum is about giving good advice. I am sure it could be "located" if you asked around but that in itself will make people wonder about you.

Anyone who wants to find it and post back. feel free. But i doubt anyone would wish to admit enjoying such a place. And if they did , this forum should ban them.
    I was thinking of doing a story on it and selling to a newspaper back in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddog187 View Post
    Its a sad situation but one best left to the Philippines to deal with.
    As long as city hall officials and corrupt cops like Screwu Louis Tan frequent that area the flips will do sod all about it. Far easier to raid bars on Fields and blame it all on honkie
    "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    "(The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.)"

Tacitus, c.100AD

The Foreign sex market in the Philippines is very small compared to the domestic market. Its not often they find a true pervert etc . But in the domestic side a high percent of the girls are underage.
    I only got to see where it was by accident when out and about looking at the other parts Angeles. Its not that obvious , but the guy i was with pointed it out and told me more. I then asked a few others and they could not tell me much and said its not a place they wish to visit ( true or false ? )

Remember its their country , what they do is up to them. Just remember that we are not them and they will remind you of that !

Quote Originally Posted by chattyman View Post
    Remember its their country , what they do is up to them. Just remember that we are not them and they will remind you of that !
    Its their country because 1000's of Americans died to drive the Japs out of it.
    The flips seem to have forgotten that simple fact
    "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    "(The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.)"

Tacitus, c.100AD

Quote Originally Posted by Macsen View Post
    Its their country because 1000's of Americans died to drive the Japs out of it.
    The flips seem to have forgotten that simple fact
    Many many more filipinos died in every war than did Americans. Where do you get your 1000's of Americans from? If you mean the whole Pacific War then you are closer.
    Expat living in Manila

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information