Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up prostitutes in thane and dombivli

IN thane:well u can find many prostitutes in evening tym at thane west,just walk near monginis shop and wait there,u will b approached.
    In dombivli:u can find at the main railway bridges in east and west in evening tym......!!
    in both areas rates are in range of 200-400+lodge charges

Quote Originally Posted by Kartikeya91 View Post
    IN thane:well u can find many prostitutes in evening tym at thane west,just walk near monginis shop and wait there,u will b approached.
    In dombivli:u can find at the main railway bridges in east and west in evening tym......!!
    der r enough other threads covering dis areas...
    so pls stop dis trend of startin a new thread similar to existing ones, it creates burden nd confusion for members to response

well 400 seems to be really cheap price..whts th quality??pls elaborate..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aditya6696 View Post
    well 400 seems to be really cheap price..whts th quality??pls elaborate..
    I have seen them they are aunty types and girls from slums, same as those available on roads of Ghatkopar W, Turbhe tekdi, Kalyan W , etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shizznet View Post
    I have seen them they are aunty types and girls from slums, same as those available on roads of Ghatkopar W, Turbhe tekdi, Kalyan W , etc.
    ahh then they got to be cheap....getting gud independents in the kalyan to thane belt has becom a bit difficult these days..wassup shizz long time no see...welcome back buddy

@karthik..if u think the are ones u saw are good and still cheap then do reply.

Banned

Street Actions

At Kalyan quality of these pros is way too low. But Thane I have 2 girls in my mind those stand near Mong Cakes. One is fair busty bhabhi typo mostly in Saree and the another one is black slut with slim fig. always in Jeans. Both of these look good to me. But I don,t know the price and feel too embarrassed to approach them. And where do these girls take u too. I think Alok bar and restaurant that is opp. to where they stand. Anybody has any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chintan View Post
    At Kalyan quality of these pros is way too low. But Thane I have 2 girls in my mind those stand near Mong Cakes. One is fair busty bhabhi typo mostly in Saree and the another one is black slut with slim fig. always in Jeans. Both of these look good to me. But I don,t know the price and feel too embarrassed to approach them. And where do these girls take u too. I think Alok bar and restaurant that is opp. to where they stand. Anybody has any luck.
    yup even ive seen tht gal in jeans,she is hot and charges ard 300 to 500 bucks depending on ur negotiation

Just where?

yup even ive seen tht gal in jeans,she is hot and charges ard 300 to 500 bucks depending on ur negotiation
    kartileya, just where in Thane is this Mong(inis?)Cake shop located?

in upvan there are good quality of bhabis and girls available, but they charge very high. they are not from any bar they are from good family some one is marathi girls and one is the gujrati from mulund. in that gujrati is too good bhabi, she doesnt seems to be a bhabi but look like a girls

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Blueagle View Post
    kartileya, just where in Thane is this Mong(inis?)Cake shop located?
    thane(w)near alok hotel

at what time do they stand?? evening??

thane(w)near alok hotel

Quote Originally Posted by mercurysw880 View Post
    at what time do they stand?? evening??
    ya,mstly by 6pm

Any contacts

contact

Any contacts

Quote Originally Posted by nil4585 View Post
    in upvan there are good quality of bhabis and girls available, but they charge very high. they are not from any bar they are from good family some one is marathi girls and one is the gujrati from mulund. in that gujrati is too good bhabi, she doesnt seems to be a bhabi but look like a girls

I have gone to Upvan many times, all that I have seen is guys bring girls here and under the darkness near a tree they sit in bike or inside the car or anyplace which is not easily seen and they enjoy fodling and licking and sucking. many times I have seen them in compromising position. But never seen any free lancer whore there. Guys bring girls /ladies whether a whore or a HW you have bring here an dthen you get some privacy. can u guid e em where these girls which you have mentioned in your FR are seen so that I couls try them out.Otherwise the other option is to go to any bar and then pick up a ghirl and take her to a nearby lodge.
    Quote Originally Posted by nil4585 View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information