Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nairobi hotel

it can and will work just not as often as in mombasa. mombasa is very very easy compared to nairobi. nairobi women are not as desperate and can easily go out for dinner with you and then go home, in mombasa that doesnt happen. also in nairobi girls can be busy doing whatever else and not have time to meet you, doesnt happen in mombasa. you will get women just not as easy as in mombasa is what im saying. ive been turned down maybe 3 times in 10yrs in mombasa, in nairobi i get turned down everydy until i catch one. nairobian ladies like having the ability to turn down a mzungu (white man) as well at times. dont worry though you will get women.

are there any special places you could recommend in nairobi for daytime like for instance the coffe shop in the nakumatt at mombasa. or can one only say in general : the action is everywhere?

i usually use dormans or java they are near the hilton hotel on the street to the left as the kimathi statue is looking, you will see it when your there. there is a food court opps hilton as well. plenty women in these places but the coffee shops i mention are more upmarket by kenyan standards so women wont be enthralled with a white guy like in mombasa. you see loads wandering around though. go up to westlands shopping mall and yaya centre as well. if you want an easy catch go to florida 2000 at night or simmers.

@robert: in the cofe shops you can hardly find girls. nevertheless they are good places for inviting girls you find somewhere else. a hot spot for these purposes seems the tom mboya street with an abundance of little shops.

hotel: i took the terminal hotel in the centre. it it solid and safe and cheap for 1.900 p.n. for company they charge 300. however it is low standard with no tv and breakfest.
    after one week the hotel central park wrote me per mail an offer for 40 USD, however i was happy with may choice and stayed at terminal.

safety: i walked in the centre also at night and nothing happend.

you should of went to central park and said 2500 a night. Ive never known them to ask for more than that to anyone.
    I always find girls in the coffee shops, i guess it is just if you happen to be in at the right time i suppose. Your right in that you see women out shopping everyhwere you go so its never a problem walking up to one if your not shy.

how did you fid nairobi then? did you go to clubs? find plenty women?

i liked my stay in nairobi. in general i dont go to clubs, however the first day i arrived at 10 p.m. and had slept some hours in the plane, so i was in the condition to have a rather long night in florida madhouse. the girl i met there had finished college and was looking for a job. she accompanied me to my hotel and we had two nice hours together. we did not talk about money at all. in the middle of the action she said to me: 'take me with you to europe'. later on she did not want to leave me, so i gave her 2000 ksh. she asked me to call her the next day as soon as i had a mobile. however i was in the mood for trying out some other and did not want to stay with the first girl all the time. so i did not have more meetings with her.
    two days later however i found my girl for the rest of the time in a shopping center. she had a promotional job there, had left her husband two months ago and told me i was only the second man in her life. she was 23 and very shy. since we stayed 12 days together and got to know her better and better i have to believe this story. she had a young son and came to me every day at noon and we stayed together till evening. we made some trips, went shopping visited the museums and had a very nice time. as salary i gave her the money she would have earned at the job, which she quit for me.
    right from the beginning i told her i wanted company for my stay in nairobi but no longer relationship. i gave her my fake fb adress and we exchange messages until now. if i should come back to nairobi she said i am free to visit her again.

Hey Rob, Will be in Nbo this weekend.. thinking of staying at Sandton Palace Hotel.. any idea how it is and if girl friendly?
    Would appreciate the tight ass girls contact as well.. :-)
    Thanks Mate!

Never heard of that place sorry.

hotels in Nairobi that allow girls into the room? any info please

Does Kenya have a high season when hotel prices get higher and places get crowded? Does it have a high season and a low season?

Quote Originally Posted by truedigger View Post
    Does Kenya have a high season when hotel prices get higher and places get crowded? Does it have a high season and a low season?
    I think there is only a high season on the coast around christmas when also many kenyans book the hotels there. But prices in Nairobi remain stable.

Thank you, 18900.

Arriving Nairobi this weekend - staying at the Hilton - at least btw the 24th and 27th.
    I have the option to change hotels from the 27th to the 31st, which is when I leave.

I noticed the fineprint around "1 adult" for the Hilton room rate ($155 including taxes) - which is BS - and since I can change hotels, thought I'd see which ones people on the board currently favor?

I'm not overly picky on amenities, and could care less about the breakfast - what I need is clean, solid WiFi and reasonably safe.
    Since the Hilton is so centrally located, I guess I would save on cab fare by staying there. I think the upcharge to make it two adults is $35 per night.

Any current recommendations?

during my last stay a few weeks ago i went again to the terminal hotel in moktar dadah street. of course it cannot compete with the hilton. but i had a selfcontained room for 2000 ksh and right opposite of it the nakumatt lifestyle complex with a very fast cyber inside.
    walking at night to the mushroom florida was also save.
    a warning concerning simmers: it happened to a friend of mine that a girl put ko drops into his beer. so this things really happen and are not just stories. next day when we met at breakfest he was enthusiastic that he had a wonderful night with the girl although he cannot explain, why he was totally drunk after two tuskers. a few hours later when he wanted to change money he realised that 200 euro where missing and he had the explanation for his headache.

Try Central park hotel on Sheikh Karume Rd, it is only 1 min walk from Hilton. Around 3-4k a night. Clean rooms, good gym and sauna as well. 500ks for extra guest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information