Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your nude indonesian girl pictures here!

I feel I haven't seen any real original nude Indonesian girl picture since centuries on this board... Does this means that nobody goes to Indonesia anymore?

I' d like to witness your latest hot shots if possible; if some of you still dare (as before) show how experienced they are concerning Indonesian girls...

I probably won't be able to go back to Indonesia before one year or so... Well, that would be nice if you could share refreshing new shots of nude Indonesian cuties (as we certainly all like) on this thread/forum!

And if you don' t want to share it with everybody, maybe you could PM me?!

Thank you soooo much for anything authentic (Indonesian only nothing Thai: please understand that I' m a true Indonesian girls adict)

Again: THANKS!

Best regards,
    Robert.

Ive been there a few times. Indonesians are a hell of a lot more aggressive than malaysians,thais or obviously singaporeans.
    The airport doesnt even have flush toilets. Odd?!
    I guess the problem ith pictures is that its a muslim country and getting pictures out of the country are a problem especially if your going back into malaysia or singapore.
    I had negatives confiscated at johor bahru.

Originally posted by goldberg
    Ive been there a few times. Indonesians are a hell of a lot more aggressive than malaysians,thais or obviously singaporeans.
    The airport doesnt even have flush toilets. Odd?!
    Sounds strange... may I know where you've been exactly?

I guess the problem ith pictures is that its a muslim country and getting pictures out of the country are a problem especially if your going back into malaysia or singapore.
    A thing I love with Indonesia is that you can do almost everything you want just saying: "yes, I will do that" and doing exactly the contrary... And I' ve personally done few galleries (nude indonesian girls) that I sold to a website proposing this kind of stuff... (a few years ago)
    Wasn't as difficult as it seems!

I had negatives confiscated at johor bahru.
    Never happened to me! You must be very unlucky!!!
    And I recommend you to use a digital camera or (as Indonesians do themselves) use a photogaphying cellular phone; please have a look to the attachment...

Best regards,
    Robert
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bobmorane; 10-14-2004 at 01:51 PM.

nice tits!

it was jakarta international airport in june 2004.they have huge pictchers of water and most the toilets are of the squat and hope variety. In such a huge and diverse city like jakarta doesnt sit well with me.

indonesians use a whole page on your passport for a visa stamp too. Damn inconvenient when you needed that page for subsequent stops.

Nice picture mate

as for the aggression bit, I am referring more to the general feel at the airport and the authorities. Out in the country you wont meet a nicer more hospitable bunch than javans

PM me mate we can exchange info on indonesia.

Check your PM please!

Best regards,
    Robert.

Mate, Jakarta is great, and still no problem like the so called authorities will have you believe. I have worked in Indonesia for 5 years. The nightclubs are full of really friendly, really beautiful women. They love sex and they love white guys. A lot of girls will just hang with you and hope for some spare cash or that you buy them something nice, others expect nothing. Quite a few are hookers, going rate probably varies but I think is about 3-500,000rp. or USD$30-50. for a 'short time/hour, maybe double for the entire night. Pretty sure you could find cheaper. Taxi drivers will know it all, and male hotel staff usually can arrange anything and have contacts. Probably worth be-friending a hotel worker that seems cool, and drag him along for the night to help out with lining you up if a bit unsure. Taxi drivers will know it all, but try to get you to their own dealings. Clubs: Tanamour, JJ's, the Stadium, heaps of others. Tiga Puluh was superb a month ago I was there. Girls dancing on the bar, gyrating their arse against you, and a superb band. Stadium is open 7 nights a week, but opens Friday arvo and doesn't close till monday morning. People go in Fri arvo and don't emerge till monday morning. Fucking cassic. 40 hookers great you at the door as you walk in, they have short term beds in there, and their own medical facility at the club. You pass out they drag you down and throw you on oxygen, then let you loose inside again. There's a chinese/Russians section of town..havn't tried it. Blok M in S Jakarta is the main hookers/girls/bars area though apparently. Thailand is still difficult to beat though.
    Have fun.
    J.P.

Excellent testimony Oceanique!
    May I use it on my website?

Thanks for any answer!

website use

No worries with using it on your website, but I would prefer to see the site 1st - make sure it's a decent site, not disrespectful to the girls or anything....I imagine it's fine.
    I work driving boats in West Sumatra (last 5 years), and have done a lot of Indo from Timor to Aceh (before the civil strife). Did a brilliant trip earlier in the year - 2 month boat trip from Manado (Nth Sulawesi) to Jayapura (Papua) return along the Nth coast (Pacific side), through Morotai, Halmahera, Biak, Irian, etc. Going into villages where they had never seen white tourists before. Unbelievable. Beautiful people. Great memories. Girls were always very friendly (as was everyone), but the out of the way places we didn't want to go putting it on the girls without knowing the local customs and etiquette.
    Mate, the girls in Manado are very friendly!!. No inhibitions - thought I would do a local bar hop re-con before the passengers arrived. Quite a few girls/hookers. Some really pretty ones, and the usual Asian size of 1/3 to 1/2 of a fat arsed Aussie girl. Very pretty, beautiful bodies, no inhibitions with sex. End of the night 2 older girls asked to come back to the hotel. When they got there they saw my toiletries in the bathroom and ask if they could grab the razor and shave their pussies. I'm a pretty easy going guy so..sure ... can I give you a hand there?
    The next night I went out with 6 of the passengers, everyone got girls, pretty funny, and pretty wild. A pretty good band that welcomed all us westerners, had us up on stage singing, a really pretty, sexy, female vocalist that grabbed one of the young guys in the group and stayed with him all night, etc...
    Jayapura/Sentano there was a couple of good nightclubs with a few friendly young girls (non hookers) ready to come and say hello as soon as you smile or say hi.
    There are quite a few 'massage parlours' and girlie/Bintang (beer) bars; and some really nice girls in the bars. Only checked one parlour, but the daytime girls seemed a bit older and rougher.
    Taxi drivers know all the places, or get a local driver. Anywhere in Indo local guys offer to be your driver, and they all seem clued up on where everything is.
    Local guides and drivers see a white person at the airport and offer their 'tour guide services'. Always worth getting their phone numbers at least, and bring your own handphone.... just buy a local simm card. Can keep in contact with the drivers and the girls too. They all have handphones.
    Going price for taxi's/drivers was around 30-40,000rp per hour (USD$3-4.). Going price for the girls in the girlie/Bintang bars was around 300,000 (USD$30.) for an hour or so, 500,000 (USD$50.) to stay the night, maybe a bit more again to stay the whole day. Depends how much they like you.... but generally, they seem willing to stay. The girls from the bars have to pay the 'mamasans', so they can't afford to go too cheap. If you grab a nice friendly sexy one you like their company so much that they're worth a decent tip anyway.

What's the web address.
    JP

Banned

Great stuff and thanks Oceanique, specially for the mention of Manado. I was in Davao in the RP and seriously considering aq hop to Manado until I was victim of a severe rip-off financially.
    Maybe next time

Here is a pic...

Bob,

I also have somewhat of a fetish for Indonesian girls. Here is a pic for you of a cute one.

Actually it is not shot in Indonesia - but from HK - where lots of young Indonesian girls come to work as domestic helpers. (there are about 70,000 of them here).

It is pretty easy to pick up these girls in HK....

Spin

Some info as well as a couple of pics here. Jakarta Never thought much about going to Jakarta but after seeing some of this guy's pics made me think about a side trip from my usually scheduled destination of Thailand. Good stuff.

Nice pair of nipples.....hope it is without the hair on the nipples, which I usually get when I suck the filipina or Jawanese girls nipples.......I love the jawanese they are hot in bed....
    Life is short;"Eat, Drink & Be Merry, As If There Is No Tomorrow".......H.DEVIL

The rear elevation...

damn...nice pic.
    i'm new here. Just got back in Jakarta after 7 years living overseas. I need some info where to go in Jakarta for sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information