Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 152

Thread: kota bharu

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    352
     

    kota bharu

    lets share anything...any info about chick..fl..bar..call girl and etc for kelantan area..so plz come out with any info and idea and news from kelantan..as we know kelantan is lack with this activities but we can cooperate to share..

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    99
     
    Quote Originally Posted by anakraja11 View Post
    lets share anything...any info about chick..fl..bar..call girl and etc for kelantan area..so plz come out with any info and idea and news from kelantan..as we know kelantan is lack with this activities but we can cooperate to share..
    ok u start first la.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    99
     
    In Kelantan if u know the lobang have plenty cheonging area especially at kampung area but nomally only tomyam stock. In Kota Bharu, errmmm between Pelangi mall and Grand River View got 3 or 4 bohsia around (river side), i got sally 19 years old ST only rm50 but service so and so only la (cepatlah abang) others dint try. Dont forget bring your own condom, the girl just pull your cock inside without any protection.. Pls dont msg me lazy to reply. Just info only. Cheonging for your own risk....

    WL: Sally
    Age: 19
    Body: 9/10 very slim
    AR - Nope
    DATY - nope
    BBBJ - 8/10 ( can la )
    FJ - 8/10 ( very tight)
    attitude: 5/10 (want fast-fast only )

    WIR - maybe

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    352
     
    which area u get sally?? and what time normally we can search for them?? there are freelance at coffee shop..or at any premis?? or just walk around there??

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    21
     
    I stay nearby the area, but cant see any bosia also. Any contact no? Please PM me..

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    352
     

    dear pakcu..

    i pm u for exactly place cheonging area at kelantan..plz update any info..

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53
     
    Quote Originally Posted by anakraja11 View Post
    i pm u for exactly place cheonging area at kelantan..plz update any info..
    can u pm me too ?cos i stay near pelangi mall ,yesterday i go to walk around seen soo sunyi no action!!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    99
     
    Quote Originally Posted by kstan268 View Post
    can u pm me too ?cos i stay near pelangi mall ,yesterday i go to walk around seen soo sunyi no action!!
    Yup! i think now no more already, i dont seen any action now...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    99
     
    New information, Carin Pasir Pekan , now shifted to kg Kulim already (Pu wen Restoran), errm near Chiangmai Restoran.

  10. #10
    kt area no kantau ka?? espesially paka area..

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    352
     

    dear pakcu..

    where is kg kulim??

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    18
     
    Quote Originally Posted by pakchu View Post
    New information, Carin Pasir Pekan , now shifted to kg Kulim already (Pu wen Restoran), errm near Chiangmai Restoran.
    now i heard they will open new branch near cabang 4. i think it is located before 919.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    18
     
    Quote Originally Posted by anakraja11 View Post
    where is kg kulim??
    you will pass by kg kulim when you come from pengkalan kubur heading to kota bharu. to be more precise, kg kulim is in wakaf bharu area.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
     
    what services does kg kulim provide? syt or milf?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    99
     
    Quote Originally Posted by naughty_devil View Post
    now i heard they will open new branch near cabang 4. i think it is located before 919.
    yup kg kulim already close. now open at cabang 4, just after school, right hand side.

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts